Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Times Forever :D

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out and have fun. 

Tags: roleplaying, happy, time, chat, cats 

Reply Happy Time Roleplaying :D
Peaceful Days, Nights of Blood 3 (Hibernating for now!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited? Want to join? Did you read my awesome summary?
  [Positive Answer]
  [Neutral Answer]
  [Negative Answer]
  [Excited Answer]
  [Random Answer--BAAAW!]
View Results

Strifer Garuwashi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:51 pm
Azoth began to follow Fenrir once again to find his way out. Castles were so pointless. All they did was confine him to human form, he did not like it. Not that he was in his dragon form very often, he simply did not like having to force his way out of a stone building. It usually hurt his wings. He paused for a moment after Fenrir asked if there was someone he wanted to meet. He lifted his nose to the air and sniffed in once, before he shook his head in response. "No there is no one here I wish to meet. I smell his presence upon you, but not anywhere else in the vicinity. And here I was thinking his cave had been near here." Azoth shrugged before he continued to follow the Sire Wolf out.

Kylar circled the house once, then twice before he felt what was necessary. This made things complicated. There was little that Kylar could do against these kinds of defenses, but he supposed that he had taken longer than Sardain had wanted to begin with. He slunk through the shadows through town once more, then quickly to the forest where he saw Sardain. Instead of slowly separating himself with his shadow he did it all at once and appeared right next to Sardain, through if the knight had been watching the shadows he would have easily been able to see him. Kylar had given up his sneak tactics once he had gone far enough in the woods. He spoke not a moment after he appeared. "There are going to be some complications. There is only one guard, but the house is warded with magic. I am no mage so I can not tell you what the result would be from activating one. Usually some sort of explosion or poisonous gas." After giving his report he paused and waited for Sardain to react to the information.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:01 pm
"Thank you, Kylar. I was afraid this would happen. So I hae prepared a secondary plan just in case. It seems the distraction will have to be further away from the hut then originally planned. I shall be on the left side of the town near the fence that marks the exit of the village. I want you to be near the man who is guarding the hut, in order to break the protection we shall hae the man "accidentally" trip and break the door in. When I begin you shall trip the man backwards into the door when he stands, and he will. Then after you're sure that the magic protection has been tripped I want yu to enter, take the orb, and head for this location to gather the horses. Once you've achieved that you shall come and pick me up on the road. Understood?" Sardain went to a pouch on his horse and took out a few small red disks. They looked like simple madallion but they glew with a magical purpose. "Alright, happy theiving friend." With that Sardain stalked off to his position. "Oh and when you're in position I want you to use this." Sardain tossed a small stone to Kylar. "Just put the stone to your mouth and speak and i'll hear it, even if it's a whisper." With that he turned and went off again.

"I suppse you're right. But the wars that we have are even worse. The innocent suffer for the sake of an idiotic quarrel. It's just sad." Aleck kept his eyes on the road as they went, ducking under some branches as they went, the trees growing over the road. "Do you have any dreams Sasha?"

Sylvia entered her home and saw Strider. "Uh, Jake, what's going on? Is he alright?" She had never seen Strider fall asleep after such an event before, it'd be too important for him to just sleep. Eon had just been here and he'd want to think about it.

"Yeah, he's perfectly fine. Just tired. He hasn't used so much magic in his mortal form yet so his body is just coping with the magic. Don't worry yourself." jake smiled at her innocently, hoping she wouldn't dig any deeper.

"If you say so." Sylvia had a skeptical look in her eyes but wanted to ask Strider herself. Jake would just keep up the lie for his sake. "Well i'm going to go and rest, i'm tired as well. If he ever wakes up tell him to come and sleep with me instead of in that chair. It'd be bothersome if anyone else came in and saw him like that." Sylvia turned and headed off to her and Strider's room, worry on her face.

Jake sighed inwardly, it seemed impossibe to keep Strider's condition a complete secret, everyone knew him too well. "Oh well." Jake touched Strider's arm and teleported him to the bedroom with Sylvia. "Here, you mind getting him in bed? I'll be in the den, thinking." With that Jake teleported to the liing room and sat there, contemplating what the next move should be, Strider probably dreaming up the same things.

Sylvia had nodded before Jake had left and sighed, bending across the bed to wipe the hair from Strider's forehead, taking his sun glasses off as well, the scar over his left eye visible. "What are we going to do with you? You always fight to protect everyone without any regard for yourself." She sighed again and propped him up, taking off his red jacket and taking off his boots, laying them on the floor on his side of the bed. Once that was done she layed him on the bed and covered him with the blanket, beginning to take her armor off afterwards.

Demios was almost at the library when he spotted Verin with a perplexed look. "Hey! Verin!" Demios called to the boy, waving his arms. Demios quickly jogged over to him, a smile on his face. "Nice to see you back in Salim, where are you headed?" Demios saw that he seemed a bit confused. "Hey, what's with the confused face?"  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:10 pm
Sasha nodded, and couldn't help but pick a few leaves off a tree Aleck had to duck under, she began to fold them and tear tiny pieces off, "Huh?" She said caught off guard by the sudden question, which she pondered over for a minute. "Yeah, I have this really big thing about the Ocean, but I've never been there. Always wanted to see it though..." Fro her birthday some friends of hers had brought her things from the Ocean, shells, a bottle with sea water in it, little tings to make her smile. Sasha gave a small smile remembering.

Maxx watched Demios with his head turned ever so slightly, a small smile, he seemed so upbeat and happy, reminded him of Raven whom was still behind him, she had started to make little faces at Verin's back to see if he would turn, she giggled when Maxx caught her, but stopped all the same, Ray was funny, but silly sometimes. Made Maxx smile when he least expected it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:48 am
Verin waved politely back at Demios as he jogged over to the quiet trio. "You're pretty chipper. These two wanted to go to Strider's house. Flower boy here wanted to ask him some questions." he said with a jerk of his head to the teen behind him, explaining in only two sentences his current course of action. He gave a brief pause and glanced back at the shut library door in thought. "And then Elistral told me where it was before I even asked." To this he shrugged, palms up, a gesture of one who didn't know what just happened and wouldn't be able to explain it if they knew. "Where're you off to?"

Inside the cleanly-kept building, Elistral enlisted the help of the librarian absently dusting the shelves into her search. To her dismay, there weren't many books that had been written before Salim was established and spoke of a giant dragon tyrant. She ended up with four, though, and took them to a table by a window that she liked. There, she looked more closely at the tomes. Two were a fairly decent sized, another was far thinner, and one was actually a children's book.

"Oh, it is." Fenrir took the stairs slowly and two at a time, the ones that he and Azoth had already gone up not too long before. A slight wince came with every thud of his feet hitting the hard stone. A muffled rumble traveled through the walls and floor of the castle for a moment before he answered. "And we're just in time to check in. But it's not that important if you don't feel like going."

With a last stretch of his wings, Eon shook his body from side to side in the open air after landing heavily by a large, ragged hole. His first act upon waking had been to tear through the back of the cave wall for some exercise. His claws had not dulled in their sharpness, he'd been pleased to find out. The long flight he'd taken had also restored his ferocity, but now he had to return to the dark hole and rest up. It was not because of his age or weakness, he thought to himself as, with a last roar, he entered into the large cave. It was for preparation. "I saw the one that smells of your blood." He rumbled deeply, settling down with his head on his forepaws.

"Really?" Crow emerged from a pair of stalactites that he'd been wedged in between, catching some sleep. He was always eager to hear news of his cousin, even after so long. His eyes glowed their darkish-red as they fell on Eon, and he hovered near the resting dragon. Zeke circled him silently, not daring a single squawk, and settled on the top of his demon master's head.

Eon gave Crow a blank stare, rimmed with hate, before closing his eyes with a sigh. "Did I not just say? A vengeful looking one, he does not seem so far off from you in appearance." This came a little quieter as he spoke, drifting off to dreams of the happy past memories, the ones that were formed in his youth and not when he filled with rage. "And one who might be prone to flukes. Accursed elf..." His breathing slowed, indicating that a conversation with him would be made by only the brave or foolish one who woke him from slumber.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strifer Garuwashi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:43 pm
Azoth smiled as he followed the Sire Wolf down the stairs. "It depends on whether it takes up my turn in the travel location. After all, it would be best if we traded off destinations." The rumble his body felt was ignored. Sure his body would feel it, but he was used to his steps shaking the ground when in his true form, another being doing it was not a problem at all.

Kylar nodded in affirmation to Sardain's plan. The man always had good ideas. The stone was by far one of the most useful spell produced objects he had seen. He put it in the folds of his clothes as he became one with the shadows a moment later. He raced through town, still being careful to not alert any of the villagers, and it was not long before he was at the mage's house. He stealthily slipped underneath the guard at the door, his shadow hiding behind the much larger man's build, when his shadow reached into the folds of his clothes to retrieve the stone, which he then placed in his mouth. "I am in position." It came out a low whisper, the man turned his head up for a moment before dismissing that he even heard the sound to begin with.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:43 pm
Sardain nodded, being in position, and walked towards the town while pulling out the red disks. "Now, Kylar!" Sardain began to toss the disks, a flourescent light exploding from each, blinding everyone who saw them. Sardain ducked, covering his eyes as he ran in the opposite direction, running towards the road.

"No, not really happy, just restless. I hate the calm before the storm, makes me anxious. But i'm going after Elistral, have fun at Strider's house." Demios bowed to everyone and walked off to the library, opening and shutting the door.

"The ocean huh? Well, Little Fish, I shall show you the ocean some day. Taraxacum is close to the ocean so it would be no problem." Aleck paused for a moment and looked ahead at the clearing of the trees. "Ah, up ahead, you'll be able to see the capital." When they came out of the clearing they entered a large valley that was covered by lush plains and many dandellions and at the center of the valley was Radic, the capital of Taraxacum. "Welcome to Radic."  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:07 am
Sasha blushed at the nickname, but couldn't help but smile, her violet eyes bright. "Really?" Excitement suddenly bloomed inside of her. She looked to where Aleck said the capital, "Wow..." Sasha said turning her head slightly to the side, "You know, everything looks different depending on how you look at it." To her the capital was bigger than she was used to, but she supposed that was a good thing.

Maxx calmed his temper, at Verin calling him "Flower boy", since he did have questions. He bowed back to Demios.

Raven couldn't help but give Verin a small snarl, at the 'insult' to Maxx, but she stayed quiet as Verin talked, and also bowed to Demios. She watched him leave.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:38 pm
"You too." Verin called back to Demios, nodding politely as he passed. No matter what the dragon had said, he seemed happy. Though what fun one could have in a library was beyond him. Without a glance behind him, he moved on ahead and raised a hand to knock on the front door.

Elistral barely looked up when the library door swung open so absorbed was she in reading. With a wave, she beckoned Demios over to her table. Although she'd started with the smallest of the volumes, she'd spread out the remaining three face-up with either a chapter name or an index showing.

"True." Fenrir waved dismissively at that with is free hand and hopped off the last, low step. "It's really just a preference thing, no real catch. Yet. You seem to be determined with being brought somewhere, if you don't mind me mentioning it." Fewer people were passing in the hallways now, save for the ever present guards trying to pass time anyway that they could. The little courtyard garden was well-kept, someone obviously cared deeply about the wildlife in the midst of politics. "Decide now, though. We both have places to be."

Crow found the news of his cousin interesting, if not a little biased from the dragon. But now that there was actually "someone" who'd kept him company, he found himself overwhelmingly bored. Maybe he'd go out for a bit. Zeke sensed his thoughts a gave a quiet but approving chortling sound. Leaving his birds at the opening of the entrance to the cave, he flew glided silently out and up into the brighter sky. The last time he'd gone out had been that morning, and now he saw that the sun was just reaching the edge of the horizon. Radic would darken faster than the northern towns thanks to the eroding mountainous barrier that rose up on its far reaches. He breathed in deeply, glad to be able to stretch his wings more, and winged his way aimlessly over the city.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strifer Garuwashi

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:37 pm
Azoth followed his companion through the castle as they entered garden. He paused for a moment to admire the plants, the true nature surrounded him. There had been a time when he had lived out in it, with solely himself to hunt and nature to keep him happy. That was some time ago now though, it seemed like a distant memory. A distant memory that was shattered away when the Sire Wolf gave Azoth the hurry it up speech. "Very well. I wish to go to .. Salim. I may have had an incident there, that may require an apology of sort." He smiled slightly at the end of his sentence, perhaps Fenrir already knew of his flight from the city, or perhaps not. Regardless they wouldn't be happy to see him there.

The light from whatever Sardain had done distracted the guard, as well as the entire town. The guard stood up, just as the knight had predicted, and Kylar knew there was no moment like the current one. A quick hand emerged from beneath and behind the guard, and when he attempted to move forward, the hand clasped around his ankle. This startled the guard as he stumbled and turned, but there was nothing to see, for Kylar had emerged from the shadows behind him. A quick and forceful shove was more than enough to send the guard into the door, and cause the magic to explode in his face. Kylar ducked, and the body flew over him.

Kylar melded with the shadows once more as the mage came to his door to see what had happened. The mage looked at the scene before him and instantly looked upwards to the sky before he brought his eyes down to the ground. The eyes of the mage grew wide as he saw the assassins shadow, one of the blades already drawn. In the next instant he appeared before the mage, and shove his blade between the widened eyes. Kylar pulled his blade from the head of the man, and saw the object of their desires sitting on a table across the room. He hurriedly grabbed the object, became one with the shadows, and ran towards the rendezvous point.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:24 am
"Hey, what'cha got there?" Demios moved over to Elistral, passing by seperate tables and chairs to stand behind her, looking over her soulder at the book she was reading. "What are we even looking for?" Demios saw how engrossed she was and put his hand on her shoulder. "Hey, what's wrong? You seem distracted."

Sardain was thinking out the possible scenarios in his head, none of which involved Kylar dying of course, and kept moving. The magic from the door should have killed the guard and then the mage would have stepped out and Kylar would have killed him to get inside. After that it would be easy to get to the horses and get to the road. I just have to keep moving until he gets to me. Sardain finally reached the main road and turned in the direction towards the point at which they had turned into the woods.

"Yeah, but a lot of travelers all think it's so much bigger than it is. Maybe it's the white stones it's made of?" Aleck nudged the horse into a canter, going seadily forward so Sasha could enjoy the scenery of the thousands of dandillions everywhere. "So what do you think, Little Fish? Is it what you were expectin'?"  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:46 pm
Sasha looked at all the dandelions, the thought of one of her friends came to her, but she pushed him out of her head, doing so made it easier to be away, made it hurt less. "I didn't know what to expect really..." She admitted with a small smile.

Maxx waited patiently behind Verin, whom knocked on a door, their apparent destination. Maxx stole a glance at Raven, whom appeared deep in thought about something, which was more than less likely something random or silly.

Raven was staring off into space when a butterfly fluttered past her face, she gently caught it, allowing it to crawl on her fingers as she examined it. It was truly beautiful, a light shade of blue outlined with black and white spots around it. She smiled as it continued to crawl on her fingers.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 3:28 pm
"Why all of the questions?" Elistral replied without looking up at him. Her eyes, glued to the page in front of her, danced back and forth as she reached up to lay her hand on top of his. "What's wrong is that there's a vengeful dragon out there, and I think that perhaps the past might hold the answer to defeating him, if possible." She set her slender chin down on her free, propped up hand and gave a sigh. "If we can. Sadly, I don't have many resources at my disposal."

After Verin's first few knocks were not answered, he rapped his knuckles against the wood a second time. Surely someone was inside of the house. If so, he'd just have to force himself to be patient and stop the process of assuming things.

Fenrir nodded in response, seeming to understand. "Let us hope that you have the gold for that apology. Or a lot of charisma." He reached out to grasp Azoth's forearm rather than requesting for his own to be held. Instead of teleporting, though, he raised his eyes to look up at the sky distractedly. Something was nagging at the back of his mind, but what it was he couldn't remember properly. If it had been important, he was sure that he wouldn't have forgotten so soon. With a shrug, Fenrir lowered the hand that he'd had clamped to his mouth and spit to the side. A small blob of red shone in the grass as he ran his tongue over his teeth experimentally. "That was a mean right hook." He offered as an explanation as they disappeared from the small courtyard garden.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strifer Garuwashi

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:02 am
Azoth shrugged. "I've got a lot of both when the need arises, but it's hardly ever put to use unfortunately." His new companion paused for a moment to look at the sky, something Azoth did frequently. As a dragon he knew what the skies held, but it was rare for most land bound creature to look up. When the Sire Wolf spat some blood he paused his thoughts. There was a commotion behind the door, but no Sire Wolf to their name would have been hit by an attack from a rage induced human. A quick, but false explanation flew from the wolf's mouth. "Surely the king is the strongest man the lands, then." After that, they were gone from the capital, which Azoth was grateful for honestly, even if it took momentary swirling for him to end up in the forest he had been to before. In the distance he could see the town. "Well then, shall we get going?"

Kylar fled the town, and made a path headed towards the point where they were to meet, but instead of going straight there he, made a path crossing over where the flash had come from, following the probable route that Sardain would have taken. Assassin's tend to pick up probable patterns based on the person. Typically for a good job to be done, if needed be done discretely, Kylar would have to track a target for almost four days in order to get a feel for their movements. Based on the observed movements he could predict their reaction to a stressful situation, like an assassination. This was different, but h knew Sardain. The man was harder to predict than most, his intelligence in strategy accounting for some very odd behavior, but in this situation it would be easy to follow, as the man was expecting to meet up with another. It wasn't long before he saw the knight, ran in front of him, and removed himself from the shadows, still in a sprint, to keep up with the fleeing knight. No words were spoken, Kylar simply reached into pocket and pulled out the orb to offer to the higher ranking soldier.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:52 pm
"Thank you, Kylar. The horses shall be here soon." Sardain accepted the orb and placed it into his bag, replacing it in his hand with another small red disk, pulsing with magic. With a toss the disk flashed and their horses materialized some distance ahead of them and with a few quick hand and foot holds Sardain was on his horse, already startled from being teleported so, and began to gallop away. "You truley do like to try and show off don't you Kylar? Trying to sneak up on me like that. Though, this is probably a faster way, I liked the idea of having someone actually grab the horses, like the primitave bandits. But I take it both the Mage and the guard are dead?"

After the second bout of knocking Sylvia answered the door, trying to catch her breath as she greated Verin. "Hello? May I help all of you?"

Demios smiled and bent over to kiss Elistral on the cheek. "You're working too hard. Besides, Strider would be the best to ask about all of this, don't you think? Let's head back and rest, you look like you need it." Demios held her from behind lovingly, he didn't like her pushing herself so hard. "I know you're trying to protect your home but we can achieve more when rested than if we're tired and stressed."

"Well we'll take it step by step. For now though you will be staying at my estate as I finalize your status as a ward of the state under my and Sardain's protection." Aleck nodded as he pushed the horse to go a little faster, feeling home sick as they went down the valley. "Oh, and I hope you don't mind large homes."  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:08 am
Sasha blinked and turned to him. " 'Estate'? Those are, like, really, really, big.. Right..? I've never really seen a house bigger than a three story, and never lived in anything bigger than a one story.." She had a feeling that Aleck's Estate would top all of that, and more.

Maxx gave the woman whom opened the door a warm smile. "Hello. I was wondering if I could talk to Strider... If it's not to much, of course."

Raven nodded with what Maxx was saying, "Aye, this fine fellow here," she gave Verin a pat, "Told us on some of the things he can do.."  
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff