Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Carnival of the Damned [Closed for the season] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's baaaaack! >:3
  Let's rock. B)
View Results

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:58 pm
ZimbuTessen
Victuz had been sitting at his station by one of the booths for a while. He had his legs kicked up and was reading "Of Mice, Men, and Monsters." He hadn't had any entertainment in a while, and was dying for someone to come by.

(What booth is this lovely man at called? >w< While Amberlynn is running around looking for Secret she might just run into Victuz. ;3

... -bored, has no life-)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:09 am
Ripping from the claw's Lee reached out grabbing one drug his own claws over the shadow then twisted ripping the shadow claw in half and tossing it to the ground. Slapping the other shadow's away Lee stood there for a moment as he was bombarded by the powder filling the air. Reaching out tho he grabbed at Karma pulling her harshly into the cloud as he himself moved out of it and towards the other side of the room. He had inhaled a good deal of it and it was easy to see that his movement's had slowed down substantially but he had yet to lose consciousness.

Looking towards the shadow's he gave a loud feral hiss cracking his claws as he bared his fangs. They were in the way of his meal and if let to there own they would continue to disrupt it. Walking to the table he had been on earlier Lee lifted it with easy as he flung it towards the side of the room where the shadow's that attacked and tried to bind him had been at. Was that enough to destroy them or would something more be need. Standing there watching the shadow's his eyes shimmered slightly staring into there depths waiting only to see if there was a movement or not.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:53 am
"What's a funhouse? The child asked and Serrenedy's smile grew as wide as the cat that had swallowed the proverbial canary. She plucked the child off the ground and coddled her in her arms as she walked over to Dr. J's tent. "Oh it's a large house with mirrors all over that make you look oh so very funny. You may look tall or short or fat or...ugly." At the last word, her voice suddenly lost all of it's surupy sweetness. It sounded like ice and draged some of the air out of the atmosphere. She glared at some spot in front of her, then blinked quite suddely and smiled at the girl agian. "I'll just ask Dr. Umada if he can turn off the...er...scary mirrors for you." She chuckled a bit breathlessly at the child, but spun her around and bounced her a bit so that she wouldn't notice her mood swings.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:24 pm
User Image

Karma made sure not to inhale any of the power and swiftly ran out of it and watched Lee fight back with the shadows. She saw now that she had gone a bit too far so her smile slowly faded and she became serious and a bit bummed that it had to end this way. Karma watched the shadows retreat back to their 'world' as she pulled out Lee's voodoo doll and enchanted it so that it was moving, the movements the same as Lee's. She gripped the doll tightly and looked at him before turning around and slamming the doll against the wall and keeping it pinned there, the same thing happening with Lee as he was about a foot from her, against the wall.

"Now it's time for you to go sleepy sleep," She mumbled as she pulled out a needle and injected him to sedate him. Hopefully it would finish the powders job and knock him out. Karma knew that she'd have to erase this memory so that it wouldn't happen again...though she was a klutz and she hurt herself most of the time.

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:55 pm
Seeing the shadow's moving away Lee turned back towards Karma intent to finish the meal he had started. That was tho until a unseen force gripped around him and slammed his against a wall. A feral roar escaped his lips as he struggled against the voodoo his strength alarming with his mind snapped being able to fight against the magic. As Karma got close he let another roar straining heavily against the voodoo as he moved a little off the wall and towards her. Every muscle in his body could be seen straining as she got closer.

The needle entering his skin was quick to work already enhanced by the powder from earlier it didn't take long to start coming into effect. The roar's subsided into a low growl as Lee's body relaxed again being pressed against the wall as he stared at her his eyes slowly starting to return to normal color as his head fell. The muscles in his body slumped and finally his mind as well delved into unconsciousness.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:39 pm
User Image

The doll went back into her bag as she sighed and sat down beside his unconscious body panting lightly. "Well that sure did wear me out again.." she mumbled since it took a lot of energy out of her to keep him from braking the voodoo spell. Instead of sitting there to relax, Karma crawled over to him and placed one hand on either side of his head and she began to chant a spell as she also asked for the aid of her "pets".

After a couple minutes she had managed to take away the memory of the sent of her blood as well as they chaos that happened after she pricked her finger. Karma managed to take Lee's body to the table that had been put back by some of the shadows and she laid him down. Thus, the waiting for him to awaken began.

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:14 pm

(I ... was going to post but then I got too tired and lazy. xD um ... so, please don't kill me. :'D I'm pretty sure I'll post tommorow afternoon between 2 - 4PM pacific time. And if I don't PM me and remind me. I'm lazy. xD)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:51 pm
Laying there on the Table Lee's body didn't move for some time it's more human reaction's continuing as his chest rose and fell in a mimic of breathing. Minutes ticked by as his body worked at quickly removing the liquid that had been shot into his veins. His metabolism working fast as it continued to dilute the liquid until there was all but none left the wound on his neck from it along with the wounds on his hands closing showing that it had overcome the toxin.

Sitting up suddenly Lee sat there for a moment his eyes glazed for a moment before slowly coming back to there normal color as he rubbed his head. "Stop using me as a test subject for your damn spells" Lee said shaking his head as he looked over at Karma swinging his legs off to the side of the table as he rubbed his head. His mind was a blank after he had given her some of the poison from his mouth. Likely she had done a spell or something to him which he shrugged about as he hopped of the table.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:57 pm
User Image

"Spell?! My dear Lee! You wussed out and fainted after I pulled the needle out!" She chuckled and patted his back before turning around and going over to the desk to put the poison in the drawer. The room looked completely normal as if nothing really happened. The only thing Karma had forgotten to do was heal the small slits on her neck that he made with his fangs and even his slight finger marks on her pale skin when he had pulled her and pushed her around.

Karma turned around and smiled as she made her way over to the spiral stair case and motioned for him to follow and she slowly went up until the two were in her small booth again. The door shut and the booth was once again normal. Night was approaching and soon she would be off doing her ritual, but for now she would have fun at the carnival. "So Lee, hows about I treat you to some good entertainment as a reward for your help?" She grinned and locked her arms with his and began pulling him until they were now outside, the world filling the silence.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:56 pm
"I highly doubt that it takes more then a dislike of needles to put me out like that" Lee said shaking his head as he looked at her. Looking around the area he had a weird feeling for some reason he couldn't put his finger on as he stood up shaking himself off a little bit. Following her he walked behind her up the stair case and back into the booth she was set up in. It was still an odd thing to go from a simple booth to a full lab beneath it with a few key strokes on a holographic panel. Even being an oddity himself things like that still caught him as odd.

"A treat what am I now a simple pet" he questioned with a small smirk standing there crossing his arms. He was still shirtless as his muscles still tightly toned stood out on his pale skin contrasting heavily to his black pants he was wearing still. "A shirt for starters I would rather not have my prey gawking while I try to put fear in them" he laughed simply waving his hand infront of his face to shoo away the bad joke. "But by all means treat me to something entertaining after I was again used as a lab subject for you again making it far to many times to count now" he told her standing outside of the booth. From an outside perspective the two could look like a couple each one seeming to posses an otherworldy beauty.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:13 pm
User Image

Karma reached into her bag and pulled out his shirt which was clean and good as new. She tossed it at him and chuckled, "You, a pet? No no no, I would not trade Cain for you ever! He's too adorable and pet like, he wins. And I told you I didn't do any tests on you! Besides I warned you not to..." Karma bit her lip and waved off what she was about to say. Some times she could hardly hold on to secrets but most of the time she did it on purpose since it caused chaos, but since this secret pertained to her...she had to keep it. Though most of the times it was very easy to get the truth out of her.

Karma laughed trying to change the subject so he wouldn't ask her what she was going to say. "Now, entertainment is hard to come around now a days and you may find things entertaining that I may think isn't all too fun. So, tell dear Karma what you want to see and I shall grant you that one wish. But if it involves a certain someone taking clothes off...well that'll cost you." she winked and gently nudged his side while laughing and then continue walking with him, her arm still linked with his after he put on his shirt of course.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:10 am
Looking at the shirt Lee looked around at several people who were staring at him as he put it on slowly allowing more of the females around the area look at his body. It would be easy for any number of them to become prey should he wish it the thoughts of desire already placed within there minds. Looking back to Karma he had started listening again just before she stopped shaking her head. "Warned me of what" he questioned gruffly shaking himself some and tugging at the shirt a bit.

When she started to speak of something else Lee's attention sharpened a tad. She was hiding something and not very well either. That or she was simply trying to play with him as she seemed to love doing. Her offer tho was an interesting one. There was nothing he found very entertaining really within the carnival outside of listening to his radio and chasing and catching his prey. "I don't know" he shrugged her question off easily. Her arm latched around his own as he walked thru the carnival looking around. "Surprise me" he chuckled a bit looking around at the other booths. Some were empty of the owners while other's held them taking the human's money or other things as the night slowly approached.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:20 pm

Obsessed Over Penguins: As of right now I am waiting for Mr. Victuz to respond before I post for Amberlynn. heart

User Image

Secret had established a habit of going limp when she felt herself being picked up, like a kitten or a ragdoll. Mommy always told her she would put her down and make her walk if she squirmed too much, after all.
The little girl closed her eyes as she was being carried, listening to Serrenedy's words with a mixture of curiousity and a sudden overtaking of sleepiness. Even though it was maybe just mid-afternoon, it certainly had been a big day for her. Yes, maybe after the funhouse they could go find her mother so they could go home and she could take a nap ...
She was just beginning to dully wonder who this 'Dr. Umada' was, and contemplating napping, when she felt a bounce and quickly opened her eyes in surprise. Were they nearing the fun house? Sometimes Mommy did that to wake her up. But how would she recognize the structure? She couldn't read, she wouldn't be able to interpret a sign that read 'Fun House.' She had also never been to any sort of fun house before, she didn't know what they looked like to begin with. She just hoped it would be better than the Ferris Wheel.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:51 pm
User Image

"Oh poo! You are rather dull sometimes!" Karma pouted as she now had to think of something that would entertain them both greatly. Aside from killing what else was fun? She knew what was fun to herself but she wasn't sure Lee would understand the entertainment in what she did. For a moment she grew hopeless in finding such entertainment but she remembered something. "Hmm...it really depends. Do you care if we leave the carnival for a bit? You said surprise you but if you don't want to leave the carnival for a small amount of time then i'll have to think of something else. Though where I want to take you will be pretty fun." She grinned and giggled at the memory as she continued walking along, ignoring the glaces they received.

From the back of her mind, she knew that Lee was probably a bit suspicious as to what she had said and refused to finish. The little incident that happened at the lab made Karma a bit curious about her blood and thus she figured it was time to finish her masters research, though a part of her felt that it wouldn't be a good thing to do so she let the subject go once again.

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:08 pm
minus infinity
ZimbuTessen
Victuz had been sitting at his station by one of the booths for a while. He had his legs kicked up and was reading "Of Mice, Men, and Monsters." He hadn't had any entertainment in a while, and was dying for someone to come by.

(What booth is this lovely man at called? >w< While Amberlynn is running around looking for Secret she might just run into Victuz. ;3

... -bored, has no life-)

[It doesn't have a name per-say. It's one of those fish catching games, where you use the net to catch a fish. If you catch it, you keep it. If you'd want whatever the hell Victuz has in there. XD]  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games