Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Concluded] Digi Xros - Mix, Match, & Multiply Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:08 am
Shiro mentally inced at the mention of Team Epoch while nodding "true there, the only good thing i have going for me in this case was i thought ahead a bit, plus if anything i have Agnimon's armor to fall back on, though that's probably not a good idea, as it might melt me into a hole."

Kudamon lightly nuzzled into Shiro's neck and cheek a bit, causing him to purr somewhat.

Firamon just followed Grappleomon while listening to the conversations quietly.

Shiro just closed an eye lightly snuggling against both Kudamon and firamon "though in the case of Crystal.. i think she'd probably beg to differ on sense... basic things like having cold weather gear i'd think of first before i'd think of keeping myself safe in battle, if there's someone that needs saving." he shrugged lightly, closing his eyes "at least... that's what i know, maybe i'm just being a fool, i honestly don't know anymore..."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:22 pm
The sun was already sinking down toward the horizon by the time Grappleomon had finally gotten Shiro and his digimon out of the snow fields and into the wasteland that surrounded the Machine Metropolis. And, sure enough, the sky over the distant city was filled with seemingly continuous explosions as Metal Greymon circled just out of the city's perimeter which was guarded by an entire army of Black Saint Galgomon with numerous Black Rapidmon distributed to fill the gaps between their larger counterparts. The mechanized rabbits were bombarding Metal Greymon with their smiling missiles while he retaliated with laser blasts from his numerous cannons. Kiriha was notably absent from the ongoing sky battle which could only mean that Metal Greymon was acting as a decoy for some other strategy that was being put into place.

"It would seem that Blue Flare is still going at it with the city's defenses," Grappleomon observed from where he was with Shiro and his digimon. "I wonder how much longer they plan on going at it like that."

*~*~*~*~*

Elsewhere, Hououmon finally touched down for a landing on the outskirts of a village that, for all intents and purposes, Crystal had never been to before. However, for certain core members of Xros Heart, this quaint little village held a special significance.

"Alright, I'm stumped," Crystal finally spoke up. "Where exactly are we?"

"You're looking at The Village of Smiles," Shoutmon informed her with a note of pride. "My hometown."

Crystal blinked as she slowly let it sink in. So, that would mean that as far as Shoutmon was concerned, he was a prime example of royalty originating from truly humble beginnings. And it was also one of the notable differences between this digital world and the one she had first been introduced to. Her other digimon from Slashmon's resort all viewed The Village of Rising Dragons as their hometown, but for Zapmon her place had always been with Crystal and, even though all digimon from their digital world were born into The Village of New Beginnings, none of them remained there once they were able bodied enough to survive in the outside world. The chosen digimon were a special case in that they would spend their whole lives waiting to meet their partner so that they could spend the rest of their lives together. Zapmon's place was with Crystal. She didn't really know anything else.

"It seems peaceful," was all Crystal ended up saying. There was a certain charm to it that was different from what she felt at the resort. The resort was always busy and crowded, with an excited businesslike atmosphere, but out here the atmosphere was strangely calming, probably because it was a more tight-knit community. The population at the resort was always fluctuating, but in a village like this there was a certain sense of constancy. Thinking back, it had been a long time since she had been to a place with any real sense of permanence like this.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:48 pm
Shiro raised an eyebrow and idly reinforced his senses, checking on the battle he frowned a bit, scanning anywhere near MetalGreymon's shoulders before letting his eyes return to normal "Kiriha's not with MetalGreymon... he's up to something." he said, lightly reaching up to stroke Kudamon's ears a bit while he called back firamon after she de-evolved back into Coronamon. "which means he might be trying to sneak into the city while MetalGreymon plays decoy with the guards.. we should take our chance and do the same."

Gabumon spoke up from the Xros Loader "wow.. you avoiding a fight? that's unlike you."

shiro just glared at his Xros Loader before sighing a bit tiredly "well, when we've been getting into fights ever since we -got into- this world you'd think i'd want to at least avoid a fight if it's obvious enough?"

Guilmon just pushed Gabumon aside "but Shiromon, what if metalGreymon gets hurt?"

Shiro shook his head lightly "he'll be fine, i'm sure Kiriha has a plan, so let's take advantage while we can." he then checked a bit, before reinforcing his legs and launched off towards the city after changing his clothing back to their normal state from the winter gear he had on.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:07 pm
Kiriha was waiting at the entrance to a tunnel out in the middle of the wasteland that was being dug out so that it would lead into the heart of the city. He had left it up to Dracomon and Golemon to get the job done while he was keeping an eye on Metal Greymon so he could switch out Cyberdramon or Deckerdramon to take his place if he got too exhausted from drawing the fire of the seemingly inexhaustible army of robotic rabbits and their smiling missiles. It certainly wouldn't be difficult for Shiro to spot the tunnel entrance from a distance although it could easily have been mistaken for the entrance into a natural cave or an old mine shaft.

Grappleomon decided to tag along with Shiro since he was curious to see what Blue Flare was up to and he could sense that there was something unsavory about the present state of the Machine Metropolis that a warrior of justice like himself simply couldn't rightfully ignore. "If you don't mind, I think I might like to accompany you for a little while longer."

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:23 pm
Shiro had not reinforced his eyes again, but he did spy something from the corner of his eyes, and turned his head to see a tunnel, but what caught his eye was a flash of blue clothing as he turned on a dime, but instead spinning before using the rotation to kick off towards the tunnel's direction, glancing to Grappleomon who was following "not a problem, i probably would've investigated the place a bit myself before i moved on, i don't like the looks of it."

kudamon held onto Shiro's neck a bit tightly, but not tight enough to hurt him "how can you move so fast anyway Shiro? this is beyond normal human running speed."

Shiro blinked a bit "you know how i create my weapons and stuff? same process, only i'm using it to alter my body to make it better." he sighed lightly and once they got close enough he waved a bit "Oi, Kiriha!" he shouted lightly while Patamon spoke up "he's wierd like that, but that's what makes him shiro!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:01 am
"Well now," Kiriha looked up to see Shiro with his Kudamon scarf and the accompanying Grappleomon. "You guys have interesting timing. So, what brings you out to these parts on such short notice?"

*~*~*~*~*

The instant that word go around The Village of Smiles that Shoutmon was back in town, the residents immediately began preparations for a feast in honor of him and the rest of Xros Heart. Cue bonfires, loud tribal drumming from the entire village's worth of Dondokomon, and Lilymon dancing with a group of Sunflowmon.

It was only a matter of time until all of the digimon were let loose to join in the festivities. Listening to the steady rhythm of the drums of the Dondokomon kind of caused Crystal drift off into a sort of trance-like state as she just kind of settled into the strangely comfortable party-like atmosphere. After all, the combination of drums and bonfires was just kind of hypnotic in general so she wasn't going to try to fight it.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:08 am
Shiro chuckled a bit lightly while skidding a bit to a halt nearby, returning his legs to normal "looking for you actually. i was wondering where you managed to find a MailBirdramon, so i can go see about getting one myself." he said, lightly looking up to the sky and glaring at the bunnies before shaking his head and looking at Kiriha "though i have to admit the fireworks do look like fun."

Kudamon rolled her eyes and flicked shiro's nose with her tail to make him sneeze "come on Shiro, stay focused!"

Shiro sweatdropped at his 'scarf-like' partner and just shook his head "what's been going on here anyway, i can understand you like proving yourself, but even you taking on that many digimon using MetalGreymon as a decoy is fishy.. what's really up with the place?"

guilmon spoke up from the Xros Loader "hey Shiromon.. ask Kirihamon if he has any food~! i'm hungry!" of course this led to a massive faceplant to reveal unfortunately his fox features from under the cap and cloak "this isn't the time to think about food Guilmon!!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:41 pm
Kiriha chuckled in mild amusement at how incredibly honest Guilmon was about his appetite. He ducked back into the tunnel entrance and came out with several large canisters of DigiNoir to toss at Shiro. "You guys might as well eat up," he said Shiro with a slight smirk. "Because as long as you're here, I'd like for you to do a little favor for me."

While he gave Shiro time to feed himself and his digimon, Kiriha went on to explain that the Machine Metropolis was presently under siege by a digimon called Barbamon who was using the city's main factory to reprogram all of the machine inhabitants to become his unwitting pawns. The normally docile population of the city had been converted into a sizable army of mindless drones with minimal effort, but of course they couldn't get past them, even if Kiriha had used his old methods of simply blasting down anything and everything that got in his way, there were just too many of them. So, instead, he was diverting fire from the Black Saint Galgomon and Rapidmon defending the perimeter to Metal Greymon while Dracomon was commanding most of his forces to dig out tunnels beneath the city so that he could reach the factory directly without having to massacre the citizens of the city just to get past them.

"We saw them bringing in a cage full of Mail Birdramon," Kiriha went on. "I don't think they've been reprogrammed yet since they haven't been added to the citywide defenses, but I'm sure they must be planning to. Anyway, the tunnel should be completed soon and then you and your digimon can lead an attack on Barbamon's fortress at the heart of the city while I stay out here and keep up the diversion."

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:35 pm
Shiro listened in while he passed a couple of cans of digi-Noir to Guilmon, and handed one to Kudamon, even offering one to Grappleomon as well while he took a few into his own mouth "Huh... how utterly convenient indeed." he muttered, while tacking on in his head ~Damn you murphy, you just love trying to bait me with a damned bone!~

Guilmon of course munched on a few Digi-Noir, blinked a bit, before going starry-eyed "Sugoi-na~! this is even better than guilmon bread!" of course this led to a massive feeding frenzy from the dragon digimon much to the groaning of Gabumon in the Xros Loader.

Shiro of course sweatdropped at his digimon and shook his head with an anime-sigh "oh great, another food for him to be obsessed about, least this one hopefully won't have him ransacking Digitamamon AGAIN..." he then pondered the plan, while frowning a bit lightly "not to downplay the plan Kiriha, but why not let me be the decoy while you go take out the factory?" he asked, frowning a bit "because in all honesty i'm still new to this world and all." of course he kept it at that, given he had smothered his own energy signature and hid deep behind his mask to keep it away from Kiriha's notice at least while also keeping an eye on MetalGreymon in the sky.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:59 pm
Naturally, Kiriha remained oblivious to Shiro's emotional state. They were only acquaintances through Crystal, after all, so Kiriha didn't know Shiro well enough to acknowledge him as a friend yet. Nevertheless, he could still think of Shiro as an ally, and a strong one at that.

"To be honest, this wasn't my original plan," Kiriha responded to Shiro's question. "I was going to wait for Dracomon to finish digging out the tunnel into the city and then I was planning to contact Taiki to get him and Shoutmon to help take care of things on the inside because they stand a better chance of winning against the internal defenses than I do with just my army." He calmly folded his arms over his chest. "But, since you're here already, it saves time to just go ahead and have you go instead. You've defeated Zeke Greymon, so you should be up to the task. Meanwhile, I'll be able to keep the perimeter defenses off your back since Metal Greymon already has their attention anyway."

Grappleomon kept quiet as he ate from the container of DigiNoir that Shiro had handed over to him. He could tell just by listening that the situation in the Machine Metropolis was pretty intense.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:10 pm
Shiro had pondered over things, letting his eyes be shadowed from his hair, and nodded a bit looking up, showing a glimmer of determination and a gentle grin "heh... i see, so it's both convenience sake and the fact i beat ZekeGreymon." he then looked to the tunnel lightly while popping a few more digi-Noir in his mouth "Barbamon.. one of the Seven great Demon Lords... here i thought i was done with them after the havoc of Daemon..." he muttered, before shaking his head lightly "maa.. well, once Dracomon and the others are done we'll head in then, just be sure to stay alive Kiriha, i don't want Nene skinning me alive if you get hurt out there."

Kudamon of course puffed her cheeks a bit and poked Shiro in his cheek "you're one to talk Shiro, -you- should be the one who's careful, given you're going into the heart of this."

Shiro of course pouted lightly and smiled" ehh, we'll be fine, so long as we watch each other's backs." he then glanced to Guilmon still hounding down his Diginoir with a sweatdrop "then again i wonder if i should just leave the walking vacuum behind." he shrugged, and glanced to Grappleomon, raising an eyebrow "so, plan on coming with me? i can use all the help i get, given who the enemy is."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:45 pm
"Indeed," Grappleomon nodded. "I can sense powerful darkness at the heart of the city. It would be wise to bring any advantage you can."

Kiriha, meanwhile, purposefully looked away and let his bangs fall in front of his face to conceal the slight blush that had graced his cheeks. "Hmph, well, I think I'll be able to manage. Just make sure you take care of things on your end."

*~*~*~*~*

Crystal, being the complete and total dork that she is, got in front of one of the bonfires and started using a bit of elemental manipulation of her own so she could juggle some different colored fireballs in blue, green and purple just because she can. And because it looked cool. Yeah, that was probably a better reason for it. We'll go with that.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:11 pm
Shiro nodded lightly, and finished up his can of Digi-Noir before looking over to the black hole that was Guilmon "oi... once we continue traveling i'll make sure to find someplace to stock up on Digi-Noir for you, okay guilmon?"

Guilmon blinked, looking up with a Digi-Noir can stuck on it's bat-wing ear "eh? honto-nii?" once he got a nod from Shiro Guilmon cheered and began doing a dance similar to Shoutmon over diginoir, before heading back into the Xros loader.

Shiro just massively sweatdropped at his partner for the tamers universe and shook his head "geez... i'm embarrassed by him sometimes." he muttered, before pulling out the D-Scanner and his Xros Loader, the energy beginning to grow and the symbol for earth forming on it "well, time to bring out a new player for my team anyway." he said, moving a bit, before starting to do a special sword Kata which had the energies clash, and begin to form first a yin-yang symbol before creating the digital symbol of earth as he slammed both devices together "Let the earth tremble with fear, as the Digital Warrior of earth revives! SPIRIT REVIVAL: GROTTOMON!" he shouted, both the Xros Loader and the D-Scanner unleashing large ammounts of data before blasting out the small gnome-like warrior of earth.

Grottomon of course had to catch himself after a couple of steps before grinning a bit cockily "about time you called me, boy! i was wondering if you forgot you completed the trial of Earth."

Shiro just chuckled a bit while reloading Agnimon and Ranamon as well lightly "well, now that three of the 12 have awakened once more, this should make things interesting."

Grottomon nodded while summoning his own hammer, spinning it about "and it feels good to be alive again! oh.. that reminds me, Blitzmon had said your Trial of Thunder will start once you find a decent lightning or electricity generator. he also said that if you pass his test, that your D-Scanner will regain basic functionality and allow you to scan digi-Code again. maybe you can use this to your advantage on your Data Drain stuff."

Shiro blinked, and blinked again, before headtilting "really? scanning the digi-Code just pur--" of course things began clicking, and he went wide-eyed "son of a bishonen! i had the answer to the corruption the entire time!"

Ranamon shook her head lightly "you still need to pass Blitzmon's trial before Data Draining can become a decent option during a fight, i know you worry about the corruption it spreads and all."

Kudamon just blew her cheeks up again "oi! Shiro's stronger than some pesky corruption, even if he was totally corrupted he'd still be Shiro!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:00 am
"Well, you've certainly come prepared," Kiriha had managed to regain his composure and nodded appreciatively to Shiro's collection of recently revived elemental warriors. He glanced at Grappleomon and then back at Shiro. "By the way, if you've still got that Dorulumon you picked up from the underground village and this guy is going to be accompanying you, I've heard that the two of them can make for a pretty impressive Digi Xros. Might come in handy if you find yourself in a tight spot. That is," he added with a slight smirk, "assuming you can handle it."

He glanced vaguely down the tunnel, but the section that was visible from the entrance remained silent and empty. "Anyway, you guys might as well get some rest while you can. I can't predict how much longer it's going to take for them to punch through into the heart of the city, but Dracomon will let us know once the tunnel is finished. I can handle things here so you go ahead and take it easy until it's time to make your move."

Kiriha slipped back outside to glance up at Metal Greymon to mentally gauge how much longer he had until Greymon and Mail Birdramon would need to rest and he would need to have one of his other heavy hitters take their place to keep the Black Saint Galgomon and Black Rapidmon distracted. It looked like they would probably be alright for another hour, but he'd probably call them off sooner than that just to be sure. Then he slid back into the tunnel entrance to wait with Shiro and the other digimon.

*~*~*~*~*

Crystal stood in front of the bonfire holding up one hand with a different colored wisp of flame floating above each fingertip and then snapped her fingers to extinguish them all simultaneously. Zenjirou became convinced that there must have been some kind of trick to it because it looked just like a regular old sleight of hand magic trick. So, he ventured over and grabbed at her hand so he could inspect it from all angles to try to figure out how Crystal had done it.

"There's no way you conjured those flames out of thin air," he insisted.

Crystal rolled her eyes at him. "Just because you can't do it doesn't mean that I can't." She held up her other hand just out of reach and conjured up another rainbow of colored fireballs. Of course, once he let go of her arm to try to grab at the other one she quickly extinguished them again, stepping off to the side of the bonfire to avoid being caught again. "Seriously, I'd prefer not to burn you if I can help it."

"Then let me see how you're doing that," Zenjirou made another grab at her and this time Crystal simply launched off the ground with both feet and somersaulted gracefully over the bonfire to land lightly on the other side.

"It's not just a simple human magic trick," Crystal retorted. "It took a long time to condition my aura to harmonize with elemental magic. Sure, anyone can learn the basic technique, but it doesn't work for everyone."

She snapped her fingers again and this time produced a bunch of tiny ice shards to sprinkle over the bonfire so that the light from the flames was refracted through them like a bunch of tiny prisms. Seeing her partner play around like this made Zapmon smile appreciatively. Crystal was rarely so casual with her powers because using them like this might frighten some people. And right now there was quite a lot of oohing and ahhing at the spectacle of rainbow colored light shimmering off of the rapidly melting shards of ice that were dancing around the bonfire.

Taiki smiled appreciatively. It looks like her conscience must be finally starting to ease up on her.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:51 am
shiro nodded lightly, given he had an idea on that himself, before smirking "oh really? good thing Dorulumon's still with me then." he then settled down a bit after tracing up a couple of pillows and leaned aainst a rock on the inside of the tunnel and starting to rest himself, while the three warriors began talking about things, and getting Grottomon up to speed on Shiros' mental condition and all.

Dorulumon did come out of the Xros Loader at that time to look at Kiriha a bit, then to Grappleomon before smirking "a powerful Digi-Xros between the two of us eh..? well this should be interesting to see should the need arise."

Shiro of course was just looking mentally at the staff that he had summoned during the times he was warring with his inner elements of light and darkness, looking it over lightly before frowning ~maybe i should try summoning you out next... see what you can do.~ he muttered, before continuing to study it's make, age, materials, so on, much like he had fro any weapon he had seen from the digital world or video games he played.  
Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games