Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:42 pm
Orion nodded as Adrian spoke. her voice was flat and calm as she answered, and her eyes betrayed no emotions. "I sincerely doubt it, though this is necessary for a sense of closure betw-"

Orion's collar, normally concealed by her long hair, beeped once before Avondale's voice issued from it. "Where in the Hell are you, you little Freak? I've got news you need to hear. You're going to just love it."

Orion paled as she heard the tone behind Avondale's last sentence. She could practically see his leer. "We will need to make this fast. Avondale has something unpleasant to tell me and I will not enjoy it. It may be that he has scheduled me against you in the Arena. It is the sort of thing he would do."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:59 pm
"Fine, fine...Just bring Shiva out so we can get this over with..." Adrian said with a slight sigh. "Let's try this again..." he said once he knew he was talking to Shiva instead. "Look, I understand that you like me, but we just met yesterday. I barely know you. You shouldn't feel this strongly about me so soon, and I'm sorry but I just don't feel the same way about you, okay? Give it some time, and maybe things'll change, but for now I'm sorry I can't return your feelings." The part about things changing in the future were a lie, but he had to put it as gently as possible and hope she'd accept defeat. He had to get her off his case somehow without her going psycho stalker.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:08 pm
((for reference, Orion's the one crushing on Adrian, Shiva's the psycho.))

Orion knew Adrian was lying about something from the tiny tells he exhibited. They were barely noticeable, but Orion had needed to survive for four years on the streets of one of the most unforgiving cities in the world. She was good at reading people. "You lie to save my feelings, and for this I am grateful, but I know that you are together with another woman, and likely to remain so. I will do my best to set aside my... romantic feelings."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:26 pm
((See, this is why I keep calling her OrShiva. I can't tell the difference between them. >P ))

"You're...not going to hunt her down and kill her, are you?" Adrian asked nervously.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:46 pm
Doctor_Whiteface
Orion waited at the door, Shiva nagging inside her head for her to go ahead and knock and get it over with. She had come to accept that Adrian wouldn't return her feelings, and was ready - hopefully - for the face-to-face confrontation regarding said feelings.

Smith saw Avondale walk into the house and raised an eyebrow. "My match is... when?"

Avondale waved a hand dismissively. "Not you, boy. The girl. I have her scheduled against the little demon-Freak she's crushing on, an exhibition match since I couldn't get Sikes to agree to a deathmatch. But you know how she gets, she'll end up killing him anyway."

Smith raised both eyebrows, matching his forehead as he decided then to go ahead with his little subterfuge without Orion's go-ahead. "Very well. However, I withdraw my Declaration from Amaya. I know for a fact you haven't scheduled that fight yet. And, in addition, I call the Right of Declaration on every Mutate in the Arena, present or future, except myself, Shiva, Orion, Amaya, and Adrian."

Avondale stared at Smith for several minutes, one eye twitching slowly. "You're going to die for this. I don't care if you think it will work, you're going to die for this."

Avondale turned around and left the house in a fury. Smith had, with Avondale's own rules, effectively protected the Freaks he'd not declared against, while at the same time forcing Shiva from every possible match except those two that Sikes controlled. Well. Shutterbug was due to arrive that afternoon. Smith would go on the chopping block before too long.

(could you please explain this post? I did not understand anything that just happened. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:07 pm
((Zelly and I agreed to set up a match between Adrian and Orion, this post was Avondale complaining that he can't find Orion to tell her the news. Also, Smith calling on one of Avondale's own rules so he doesn't have to fight Amaya or Adrian, while otherwise having an unchanged fight schedule. It would also keep Orion permanently out of the Arena less fights between herself, Amaya, and Adrian, but since she's going to be dying soon (oops, spoiler >.< ) that doesn't matter much.))

Orion shook her head. What would be the logic in that? "Unlikely, though I will do my level best to kill her in the Arena should we be scheduled at some point, as I would with anyone. Including yourself, though I would hate having to do so. Even should I find her identity I will not assault her outside of a scheduled Arena match, since despite this rejection I hope you may come to think of me as... a friend, if nothing else."  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:12 pm
"You have no idea how I relieved I am to hear that." Adrian said with a slight sigh of relief. "But thank you for not taking this whole thing too hard. Smith made it sound like he'd take my head off if I screwed up anymore." he said, hoping to end the conversation on a lighter note with an attempted joke.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:49 pm
Orion nodded once again. "He will. Smith is very... protective. But, realistically, one of us is likely to be dead in six months so neither of us will have to worry overly much about Smith. I... realize this may be awkward, and I will not press the issue if you are otherwise occupied, but I did not eat last night and... might I ask if you have any br-"

Orion was cut off again, this time by her stomach. It growled and rumbled for several seconds. Once it deigned to settle, Orion blushed slightly and mumbled her last word.
"...breakfast?"  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:31 pm
Adrian looked rather surprised for a moment before chuckling. "Hold that thought. I promise I'll be right back." he told her before ducking back inside, not wanting her to think he was dumping her back on the porch. "Orion wants to know if she can come in and have breakfast. She's also admitted defeat so you don't have to worry about her being my psycho stalker." he told Amaya with a small smile, hoping such a truce between them would ease Amaya's worries.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:40 pm
"I'm not making her breakfast." Amaya told Adrian with a dry look, pausing the movie for a moment. "She can come in and eat if she wants, but I'm not socializing or stopping the movie." She told him as she now turned back to the movie and pressed play once more.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:47 pm
"Fine, fine...I'm just trying to prevent a catfight from breaking out or something. I seriously think you need to stop worrying so much. You're too tense." Adrian said before opening the door again. "Alright, you're clear. Come on in." he said to Orion with a smile as he stepped aside to let her in.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:24 pm
Orion nodded in thanks as she walked in quietly, not wanting to disturb whomever was watching television in the other room. Glancing at Adrian, Orion picked up a small bit of bread and a slightly larger bit of cheese, nibbling alternately on each one as she walked over to the door to the TV room, entering silently just as the two characters on screen started singing. Musicals had never made much sense to Orion, the songs always broke the tone of the story and seemed forced into the setting, but this song struck a chord with Orion. 'A whole new world.' Oh, irony.  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:35 pm
'Oh god, this was a terrible idea...' a voice in the back of Adrian's head told him. "So you think your owner's gonna set us up for a match soon?" he asked Orion, lest he get buried in awkward.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:41 pm
Orion looked away from the television and over to Adrian. She considered the question for a moment before answering. "I assume you mean Avondale. He... isn't exactly my owner, as such. I realize he can shock me to death with a twitch of his finger, he acknowledges I can disembowel him with a similar motion. But yes, he will likely set us up in a match before too long. He is a... very sadistic person."

((last post. bed.))  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:59 pm
"Well, not much we can do about it." Adrian said with a shrug. "As long as it's just a straight knock out match, it's fine. Kinda makes you wonder there if there's a single decent person out there buying us up. But then I suppose if they had a good human soul, they wouldn't partake in this sort of thing now would they?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games