Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Library
Study Area Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:49 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

~~~~~~~~~~~15|Fifth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo hadn't even been sitting there a few minutes before Axel had came trudging towards the table, a few books in hand...actually a lot of them. Iñigo himself had been fairly surprised that the boy had kept so many of his things on him. But, he would most certainly not argue with it. And of course...typical Axel led off with a comment about the game...to which he chuckled and then shook his head. "Ha...yeah...just wait until next timeAx. I'm callin' a blow out...just you wait," he assured him...hoping to wipe that smug smile off of his face, but the boy had more confidence than anyone Iñigo had ever met...so he doubted that it would have the desired effect.

"Definitely," he said to him, laughing a bit as he took a few of the chocolate frogs off of his hands. Tearing into the packaging, he turned the card over to find Gringott...the rich goblin, which he already had. "Da**, I got Gringott again. Which one did you get?" He shook his head, tossing the card on the desk. Maybe he would have better luck on the next frog. He certainly hoped he did.

Iñigo looked at him as he asked about Lexine, glad to hear that his buddy was wondering how his relationship was. "It's going great. Just made it past the first year. Got her this ring actually...with a little help from my Dad," he admitted to him, taking a little box from his pocket and showing Axel the trinket. It was a ten karat white gold ring, which had Lexine's birthstone in it. "One benefit of having a wealthy family I guess. It wasn't too much money though. It was like one-hundred fifty muggle dollars. I paid like half of that I think."

Iñigo then looked at him, figuring if they were talking about that sort of thing, might as well ask him a similar question. "How 'bout you? How's the ladies treatin' you?" he asked, procrastinating the hell out of the studying they were supposed to be doing.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:01 pm
User Image

Looking good in:Normalish/ Location: Gyffindor Common Room / Single / thinking: Interesting/ Future Owner to the La Russa Business

Valentina decided to head to the Library to study a little even tough she knew she wouldn't be able to concentrate when she knew she wasn't going to. She found a table opened one of her potions text books from the first year and started to read it. She knew is was going to give up the future head of the family business as she won't be understand the half of it but Arlo would because he was the next up for it. "That's been sorted out ''I'll have to let grandfather know." She said to herself as she tried to carry on reading but she was getting confused."Should of went to class back then." She mumbled.

OOC: Open for interaction

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:23 pm
User Image

User Image

Shaking his head, Axel laughed as he waved a wand from side to side, a haughty smirk crept up under his scrunched nose. ”Yeah, yeah, mate, whatever helps you sleep at night.” Hardly phased by Inigo's practical declaration of war, his only regret was that he hadn't made the team to be flying up in the air against him. It certainly would've made things more interesting. But with so many players vying for the same position, it might as well have been like trying to catch a ghost with a net, bloody flipping pointless. As much as Axel had repeated the same mantra, 'you're here to study, you're here to study,' it was like his mouth would say anything else except study.

Especially now that he was busy flipping the wizard's card back and forth, the portrait of the bizarre woman featured pixies in the background, the blue little buggers must have been dreadful to deal with. Not that he cared about it anymore than he did the actual chocolate frog he'd just bitten into, the semi-sweet chocolate melted on his tongue and stuck between his teeth. ”Oh, no one good, just the hag kidnapped by pixies. Makes you wonder why she didn't just start blasting spells around—maybe she did, and it just made it worse? Do you need her? I have a few of her, and a couple of Gringotts, too. I've been collecting them since I was eight, the only ones I'm missing are Cliodna, Babayaga, and uhhh, blimey, what was it? The goblin one, Beamish, or something....” His voice trailed off, obviously lost in thought trying to recover the few lost pieces of his memories. It wouldn't work, not now. It'd probably come to him in the middle of the night right before he goes to sleep though, that always happens.

”Wicked, an entire year? I can't even stay with the same haircut for a year.” He had to laugh at that, mostly because it was true. He couldn't imagine staying with the same girl for an entire year, let alone, being fifteen, and with the same girl. So much can happen in just a few months. But when Inigo had shown him the ring, he leaned it a bit closer, eyes wide and taken aback. ”Merlin's blue balls, it is a shiny bloody thing, isn't it? I'm sure she'll love it.” He almost felt a jealous that his friend could drop cold hard cash like that on a whim, just because. It wasn't like Axel's family was poor, by any means, but with seven other brothers and sisters under one roof, things tend to get broken a lot and food disappears like it's nobody's business. ”What? Who, me? There are no ladies, not really. But I did ride on the carriage with a pretty cute Gryffindor, her name was Nina. And I dunno, a lot of the girls here are really pretty, but they're not very...err...” he almost winced because he couldn't think of the right word. He didn't want to come off like a git, but dammit, he wanted to be honest for once in his life. ”...Different, I guess. They all seem the same...” He shrugged. ”Does that even make sense?”

[OOC: ]

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄═════════════════╗
≎╬══→ Fourth Year ←══╬≎
Study Area with Inigo
Dressed in: Grffindor Pride
14 yrs Ψ 5'6" Ψ 146lbs
╚═════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

~~~~~~~~~~~15|Fifth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo laughed at Axe's clever retort, the boy's answer actually shutting him up about it, because it was pretty much the perfect answer...didn't leave any room to cleverly come back at him...and of course...Iñigo usually was able to think of something witty, but nothing was coming to him. "Alright, you win this round," he said, chuckling before he had eaten a delightful chocolate frog.

Believe it or not...the boy had a card that he did not have...and Iñigo had two of a card that he needed...so naturally the boy offered up a trade. "If you've got two of the pixie hag, I've actually got two of Oswald Beamish at home. I can have my dad send it and we can trade up if you want," he told the boy, figuring he would probably want to do it since he had obviously been a collector. Usually, Iñigo would have given it to him for free...for he wasn't an avid collector, but since he had two: might as well get something out of it right?

Iñigo laughed with him over his joke about the hair cuts, because even Iñigo himself was surprised that two fifteen year olds actually made it a year. Granted Iñigo had already been best friends with her for three years prior; so that really helped. "Yeah...it really helped that we both kind of let it grow before actually trying anything. I was best friends with her for awhile before I actually asked her out, which yes I know it is a movie cliche that is a little groan inducing, but hey, that is how it happened," he said, shrugging his shoulders and chuckling.

He was a little glad to see Axel's reaction to the ring, because he was hoping for a similar one from Lexine. He would just about be a wreck if Lexine didn't like it, due to the back breaking price behind it. For a fifteen year old...even paying half of this ring's price was considered back-breaking. "Ax...I sure hope she does because the s*** I made my dad go through to go pick it up. If she doesn't like it...my dad definitely will ground me for months," he admitted to the boy, laughing as he said it. Iñigo could even imagine the face that his father would make at him after finding out. He could only imagine the punishment he would receive for it. His father knew how to punish him. It had nothing to do with money because Iñigo never bought anything...but rather he would be barred from his summerly trips to Spain...or something along those lines.

Iñigo gave him a look of pure skepticism as he said that there were no ladies...figuring that he would have a few eyed up...but then the truth came out about the girl Nina. He started to generalize the girl's in the school...and Iñigo went to cut him off before he said anything about 'different'. "Bro, you can say they aren't too intelligent," he said jokingly, before letting him finish. And what came out of his mouth was the complete truth...and Iñigo had nodded in agreement to it. "Makes complete sense dude. I've thought the same thing about a lot of people. Its another reason why I like Lexine...she's different...nor does she try to act like a perfect person. I hate that about the girl's around here dude. They all try to act perfect. What's worse is that I got used to that s***." Laughing as he said this, he shook his head. Axel had been looking like he thought he was being pretty stupid by saying that, but what he said, Iñigo was sure every male has made the same observation.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

Essy ze Ninja

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:40 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Smart in the Library with - - -
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Focused
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ This isn't so hard... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ḋø ÿøυ hαṿε τhε τ ï ṃ ε τø l ï ṡ τ ε ṉ τø ṃε ώ h ï ṉ ε x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          αвøυτ ṉ ø τ h ï ṉ ģ αṉḋ ε ṿ ε ɾ ÿ τ h ï ṉ ģ αll ατ øṉсε? x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ï αṃ øṉε øƒ τhøṡε ṃ ε l ø ḋ ɾ α ṃ α τ ï с ƒøølṡ x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxx
                                                          ṉ ε υ ɾ ø τ ï с τø τhε в ø ṉ ε, ṉø ḋ ø υ в τ αвøυτ ïτ x❃ ❃ ❃xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceElliott sat at his usual table, alone, as was his norm. He had an Arithmancy book open on the table in front of him, and a piece of parchment with various notations and scribbles on it off to the side. Honestly, he wasn't having any trouble with the subject, it was actually pretty easy. But he was trying to stay in Sophie's good graces, given that Chrissy was probably still irked with him for announcing her pregnancy to his whole class. Somehow the news had gotten out, rumors flying everywhere. He had his money on that Slytherin guy, Benjamin or Seymour or whatever his name was. He certainly hadn't said anything, and he couldn't see Arianna doing it. He sighed faintly, reading over the page for the third time to make sure he hadn't missed anything important. He hadn't, of course, but it never hurt to be thorough. He definitely needed to keep on Sophie's good side. If her sister's hormones got the better of her and she went on a murderous rampage, Sophie was about the only person who'd be able to talk the woman down. Kenneth had rolled his eyes when Elliott had said as much, but Elliott got the feeling he was underestimating how insane pregnancy could make a woman. Elliott wasn't going to make that mistake; he'd read about it. And Chrissy was unpredictable when she was normal. Pregnancy was going to make her insane.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❃ ❃ ❃x ṡøṃετïṃεṡ ï ģ ï ṿ ε ṃ ÿ ṡ ε l ƒ τhε с ɾ ε ε ρ ṡ
                                                          xxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x ṡøṃετïṃεṡ ṃÿ ṃ ï ṉ ḋ ρ l α ÿ ṡ τ ɾ ï с ќ ṡ øṉ ṃε
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x ïτ αll ќ ε ε ρ ṡ α ḋ ḋ ï ṉ ģ υ ρ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x ï τ h ï ṉ ќ ï'ṃ с ɾ α с ќ ï ṉ ģ υ ρ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:06 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

I'll move myself and my family aside
If we happen to be left half alive
I'll get all my papers and smile at the sky
Though I know that the hypnotized never lie
Do ya?

Timothy walked around the library trying to find a spot to sit and study since the common room had been overrun by the older years, mainly OWL and NEWT students, and his usual study haunts were taken by snogging couples much to his disgust. He didn't even consider going to the Kitchens since he knew he wouldn't get much done in there what with the House Elves trying to stuff food down his gullet every time he so much as paused to take a breath. So he decided to go to his last hidey hole and saw that someone had already beat him to it. He was about to sigh in defeat when he actually realized who was sitting there. It was just Elliot, surely he could sit next to the guy to study since they sat next to each other in nearly every elective they had together? Plus from the looks of it he was studying Arithmancy which was the exact subject he was going to start his study period with. So, gathering his resolve, he walked over to the table while writing his short response in his handy notebook and when he was within range he flipped it around for the other boy to read it. "Hello Elliot. Do you mind if I join you in studying for Arithmancy?"

Quote:

Quote:

Smile and grin at the change all around [Uniform]
Pick up my guitar and play [Study Area]
Just like yesterday [Elliot]
Then I'll get on my knees and pray [Studying...or about to]
We don't get fooled again [ooc]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:05 am
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Smart in the Library with Timothy
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Focused
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

spaceElliott blinked oddly when someone approached, looking up to see his housemate Timothy. He watched with an arched brow as the other boy wrote something down in his notebook, reading the question and shrugging in response. "I don't mind," he said simply. Then, he straightened up and, in what he hoped was correct or at least understandable sign language, added "No need to use the notebook, you can sign if you want to talk. I figure it's probably faster." If anyone was shocked that Elliott had taken the time to learn sign language, they clearly didn't know him very well. Which, he wouldn't really blame them, because no one really knew him all that well, save his brother, Verily, and Arianna. But, it didn't really take much to get the Ravenclaw interested in any particular subject, and he'd figured that if he was going to be dormmates with the guy for the next few years, he ought to know how to talk to him. Especially since this last year had started; they were in a lot of their lessons together. And, alright, technically speaking, he hadn't needed to sign to inform the other boy that he could understand sign language, but he couldn't resist showing off a little bit, even if he wasn't perfect at it yet. He was observant enough to've noticed that obviously Timothy wasn't deaf, just mute, which was puzzling, but he didn't question it. It'd be rude to do so, probably, and he was making an effort to be less rude, incident in Healing notwithstanding. Besides, he didn't need to somehow end up on Timothy's bad side; it was bad enough that they were sharing a dorm with that idiot Benjamin, he didn't want to alienate the only person in his house and year he could actually stand. And Timothy was smart, which was really all it took with Elliott. He didn't like idiots; end of story. But Timothy wasn't an idiot. Thank Merlin.

User Image

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:59 pm

Do ya?

Timothy grinned in response as Elliot said that he didn't mind the company and dropped into an adjacent seat and began pulling out his study materials. Out the corner of his eye he saw the other boy straighten up and wondered if he had done something wrong when he was shocked to see him sign that it was ok for him to sign instead of writing. He just sat there stunned that someone outside his small circle of friends had taken the time to actually learn how he communicated and honestly felt a little touched as well. He only knew Elliot in the barest of senses but he knew that the other boy didn't do anything by halves so for him to have learned or still in the process of learning sign language had to mean something. What he had no idea but it was still a nice thought. "When did you learn BSL?!" he signed with an incredulous look on his face.

Quote:

Quote:

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:15 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Focused
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

spaceElliott had to admit, he was somewhat amused at the amazed expression he received for his efforts. The third year shrugged at his housemate. "I've been working on it the last few months. We're in most of our classes together, I assumed it would be beneficial to be able to communicate with you more efficiently," he replied easily, as if it were the most obvious thing on Earth. His tone wasn't rude by far, but rather quite matter-of-fact. And, to him, it sort of was; he and Timothy were in the same year and house, they lived in the same dormroom, and now they were in almost all the same electives. Chances were, they'd need to talk at some point. And it would be far easier to do so if the other didn't have to take the time to write out whatever it was he wanted to say. Besides, being able to use sign languages seemed practical; even if he hadn't known Timothy, the chances were fairly high that he would need it at some point in the future, even if only for a moment. And, it was fairly interesting to learn, to be honest. He hadn't stopped at BSL, either. Part of the reason he wasn't quite comfortable with the actual signing yet was because he'd gotten into studying the history, which led to him studying various other forms of sign languages from various other countries. Thus far, he had dabbled in American, French and German, though obviously the latter two were troublesome since he didn't speak the root language. French wasn't so difficult, though, because it shared a lot with ASL, which he found fascinating. He'd have assumed that American Sign Language would be similar to English, but that hadn't proven to be the case. It was rather strange if you didn't know the history.

User Image

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:09 pm

Do ya?

Eve though Elliot's reasoning was well thought out and practical, Timothy still couldn't help the grin on his face. It was different when Benjamin and Mira wanted to learn BSL; they were his friends and he happened to talk to them more in a given day then he did some of his housemates or yearmates in a given week. And he agreed that since both boys were in pretty much every elective class together (he remembers hearing that the other boy took nearly every elective that was listed and couldn't help but applaud his dedication) that there would be times where they would have to communicate either in class or for studying purposes such as at that moment. "That does make sense, and I'm really grateful that you took the time to learn it. It's just surprising that you would when everyone else in our year is content with my notes or even just my facial expressions." he signed to him with a slight shrug. It was true thought; even those in their house would rather sit there and wait for a short note than actually learn a few simple signs to better communicate with him. But he was used to it, at least they were nice enough to read. The kids at his primary would either leave before he was done writing or just take his notebook.

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:46 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Focused
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

spaceElliott found as Timothy signed that he was having trouble maintaining eye-contact; it wasn't that he couldn't understand what the other boy was saying, but rather that he was fascinated by watching the boy sign. Seeing someone using BSL for communication was very different from watching a video of someone demonstrating. The demonstrations were always very proper, almost like a person speaking with a strong, uppercrust accent. Timothy's signs were more akin to what you'd hear someone speak naturally on the street, and he was fairly certain the boy was using a bit of shorthand and slang. Interesting. After a pause, he shrugged again. "I value effective and efficient communication," he stated. "The notes are fine, but if we're going to speak often, it made little sense for me to force you to continue relying on them. And I like to be prepared for all contingencies if I can be. Besides, it's quite interesting to study."

spaceThe Ravenclaw glanced back at his book for a moment, trying to recall where he'd been in the text, and made a small notation on his parchment. He then looked back up at Timothy. "When you ask to join me, do you mean you want to study together, or were you just asking if it was alright that you sit here?" he asked, curious. Honestly, Elliott wasn't quite sure how one would go about studying with another person. He had 'studied' with Arianna before, but that was less studying with her and more tutoring her. He didn't really expect Timothy needed his help with anything. "Or, did you simply need the same text? I can move on to something else and free the book up for you if you like." Thinking on it, he supposed that made the most sense. Timothy was friendly enough that he'd likely ask to share rather than take the book, and again, Elliott didn't think the boy would need any help. They could compare notes, he supposed, but if they were coming from the same source, he doubted there was much worry that they would differ. Arithmancy wasn't an area of study with a lot of wiggle room, at least not in the early years of learning about it. It wasn't as though there was going to be some great debate over a difference of opinion... Or, he didn't think so. It was always possible, he supposed.

User Image

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:31 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅰ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ |Ⅰ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text.

There were several books open in front of where Selina was working in the library's study area. The fact she actually had the space to spread her work out on a table was why she did so much more of her studies here than she ever did in Ravenclaw's Common Room. Right then she was working on her Herbology homework for Professor Hill's class, along with updating the entry she started making in her personal formulary and the study guide she started not long ago.

In addition to the book assigned for the class, she also had out one of her own Herbology texts she'd brought from home, as well as a couple of articles she'd located in periodicals on the subject. While working on the assigned project, she'd found some interesting tidbits, including a monograph written by a renown Herbologist on the subject, she figured were relevant to the assignment, and were useful enough to add to her study guide, as well as Potions applications which she knew would be nice to set down in her formulary.

The guide was a notebook, made to be added onto and divided by subject, where she kept all her class notes, then added references she decided were useful when the time came for studying for tests and exams. With the surety of a Westerosi winter, finals were coming, and Selina knew only the truly foolish didn't prepare.

Right then, she was carefully adding coloured ink with a small brush to the superbly detailed illustration she'd just drawn of a plant they were studying in class.

"SummerIsles"

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User Image

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:01 pm
User Image
ıllıllı ωєи∂у мα∂єℓιиє ¢нαιѕту ıllıllı
3я∂ уєαя ѕℓутнєяιи
ρυяєвℓσσ∂ αи∂ вяαи¢н мємвєя σf тнє ανєяу fαмιℓу

Wendy had been half surprised that Evander had taken her up on her offer to help him in his classwork. At first, Wendy had assumed it was because Evander had found out about the fact that apparently his parents went to the Averys regarding an arranged marriage between the two; however, the more she considered it the less likely it seemed Evander would know. She had trouble thinking that Evander wouldn't have said something (and no doubt blamed her for it) if he had known. Also, he was an heir, he was given more say and a bit more courtesy when notified about expectations. For her it was assumed that she'd agree to any and all plans regarding her future without protest: besides, she owed the Averys for taking her in. Honestly, when she had gotten the owl regarding it a couple of weeks ago, she merely had shrugged and didn't even bother responding. It wasn't as if she had any major protest regarding it, besides if she did it wasn't like anyone cared about her opinion.

As it was, she was confident Evander was ignorant of the fact and she wasn't stupid enough to tell him. After all, it was obvious she was the brains out of the two of them, since he was going to her for tutoring. Or at least in Transfiguration which was one of his weaknesses. Who knew, he might very well be talented in a subject like Charms that Wendy had little patience for. Wendy had arrived a few minutes early for the arranged time for the tutoring, but at that point Evander was at least five minutes late. She glanced again at her watch before returning to the alchemy book she had been reading, pushing back some of her red hair that hand been in her way.

Expected>

{ OoC}

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:18 pm
I see you in my head and eye.
Your eyes are vacant and your mouth is bright.
And all you say are things I don't want to hear...
So I smash my hands against my broken ears...
We'll be the thoughts that you were warned about!
We are the shadows in your basement!
Oh, we've been watching you sleep.
We know your tricks, we know all your bad habits...
We sneak into your closet and have dinner with the skeletons!

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰˢᵉᶜᵒᶰᵈ ʸᵉᵃʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander was late, in a vaguely belligerent sort of way that generally just invited sarcastic comments. It was bad enough, he assumed to be going to a girl for homework help, and it'd be even worse to be eagerly waiting in the library, books neatly laid out, mind open. It was a good thing he'd never neatly laid anything out in his life. He spotted Wendy as soon as she came into sight through the towering shelves of the library- the bloody librarian's cat had hissed at him from the service desk as soon as he entered, and the librarian's apologetic smile had done nothing to help matters. He dumped his books ungraciously on the table, yanked out a chair, which squealed indignantly against the stone floor, and sat. Really, it was just for Transfiguration, he assured himself. He was actually quite good at Charms, not that he'd ever admit it, and he had a knack for remembering names and dates in History of Magic. He'd also done pretty well in Advanced Flying, if you asked him, but no one actually had. Herbology no one gave a damn about, Potions he didn't give a damn about, and Astronomy... well, he was okay in Astronomy and he certainly didn't need help in it. "Alchemy?" he asked snidely, since he didn't seem capable of asking things in any other way. "A bit unnecessary for you, isn't it?" He was only giving as good as he got, besides, though he would have liked to have given worse. She could be just as dismissive and cutting with him. It was the natural balance of things between the two of them by now.

OOC:
mc2

We are the cracks in all you dream about; we are the noises in your attic!
We'll be the people you were warned about; we are the monsters in your closet!
Now despite your hopes, despite your prayers, you're broke like us.
We watch you when you're asleep, we hear as you grind your teeth...
We're always wearing smiles, but we're never what they seem.
You run when you're awake, but we still kill you when you dream!

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:09 pm
User Image
ıllıllı ωєи∂у мα∂єℓιиє ¢нαιѕту ıllıllı
3я∂ уєαя ѕℓутнєяιи
ρυяєвℓσσ∂ αи∂ вяαи¢н мємвєя σf тнє ανєяу fαмιℓу

Wendy didn't even bother to look up when Evander, without any elegance dropped his books onto the table, though the thud and brought a quick glance from a passing fifth year before they moved on. Instead, Wendy took her time to finish the page she was on before marking it despite Evander's snide question about the subject matter. She ignored the comment initially replying simply as she shut the book, "You're late" before she let out a small sigh and decided to answer his question, "Did you suddenly decide to take an interest in what is necessary or unnecessary for me? I see me learning alchemy does no harm one way or another. Granted, the ultimate goal of alchemy-the philosopher's stone- doesn't interest me all that much. I have enough access to finances and everlasting life seems awfully boring."

She shook her head and leaned forward and began to sort through his books and said as she moved back for a moment and retrieved a stack of neatly organized parchment, that turned out to be her previous years Transfiguration notes, all written in a curling almost gaudy script, she said primly, "You have your notes as well, correct? And what was it you wanted to focus on it today? I'm confident it isn't my personal interests."

Expected>

{ OoC}

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

The Library

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games