Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
My Present is a Slave? (1x1 rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:08 pm
Leila picked up the tray with their cocoa mugs and nodded. "Of course. Just let me return these to the kitchen to be washed," she smiled, gesturing with the tray.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:18 pm
Nicholas made his way to the music room to get started. It was already cleaned up a bit before, he doing it himself in secret while Leila was bust with something else, but he really wanted to get it done and needed more help. He began to move cases of instruments off the shelves so the shelves could be cleaned and the instruments polished. One shelf was already done, but left four giant ones left to go.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:22 pm
Leila took the tray down to the kitchen, then headed back up to the music room. "Well, looks like all that needs to be done is the shelving, huh?" she said upon entering the room.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:29 pm
Nicholas shook his head. "No. This shelf needs to be wiped down and cleaned, all these instruments need to be polished and cleaned, and that also goes for the four other shelves." He said, in the middle of polishing a flute. Luckily one of the shelves was pretty barren and the others just had smaller instruments, except for the third one. The third one had some big brass instruments like the tuba and baritone. "Polishing takes most of the time though." He then said as he carefully cleaned the flute.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:03 pm
Leila raised an eyebrow. "Erm, that's what I meant by 'shelving,' Nicholas." Shrugging, she walked over to the shelf that held the heavier instruments and started taking them down, setting them gently where she found room so she could get to the shelf and clean it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:18 pm
Nicholas felt stupid afterwords but he just laughed it off. "Yea! I guess you did!" He said, his laugh changing into a more, "Why did I just say that" kind of laugh and then he fell silent as he started polishing a new instrument.

(So. What are plans for this little scene? Should we play it out till we get bored, or just time skip to the end of the day? Im fine with either)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 pm
Leila smiled and shook her head. The dust from the shelf she was cleaning made her sneeze briefly.

(Hm...time skip sounds good.)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:34 pm
(Alright)

With the two of them working diligently on the music room, they finally finished at the end of the day, the sun slowly falling in the snowy sky outside. Nicholas was laying on the floor, exhausted from constantly moving back and fourth with all the instruments. Not only did they clean the shelves and instruments, he also washed the walls too! He was tired and hungry too.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:56 pm
(bump)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:06 pm
Chuckling, Leila leaned over Nicholas and lightly touched his shoulder. "Come on, I can smell food downstairs. I bet Chef's got dinner waiting for us." She held out a hand to help him up.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:33 pm
(bed time)

Nicholas smiled and slowly nodded, taking her hand. He was wobbly at first, moving around like a drunk, but he slowly got his footing back as he made it down the stairs. He was really tired and didn't how he could keep his eyes open. He had to lean on Leila a few times just to gain his balance as they walked to the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:36 pm
Leila supported Nicholas as they walked to the kitchen and helped him sit at the table. She took two plates of food from the cook and put one in front of Nicholas, making sure he didn't fall asleep and faceplant in the food.

(So, I noticed we're gonna be on opposite sides with that Titans rp. This is gonna be fun.)  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:47 pm
(I know right? It's gonna be so much fun! Last post for me then I'm going to bed. I already over stayed my time and should have been in bed over an hour ago)

Nicholas was about to crash before Leila stopped him. He needed the food, but ate slowly and little, his appetite not with him. He needed rest. After dinner, it was already dark outside. Nicholas made his way back upstairs and to his room. He changed into some nice pajamas and then slowly sought our Leila to ask her something. He found in the kitchen cleaning the dishes. "Um Leila, can I ask you something?" He asked first, wanted to make it clear to others in the kitchen to leave. Once they were alone, Nicholas could ask his question. "Would it be okay if I can sleep with you in your room tonight, together?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:53 pm
Leila was helping clean up when Nicholas found her. "Hm?" She asked, blinking at him. "My room? Why? And why aren't you asleep already? You were so tired at dinner I was afraid you'd pass out and suffocate in the soup."

(Totally. Okay, you get some sleep.)  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:03 am
(Eh... One more then I really go to sleep!)

"I've never really been in your room, even before you arrived here. And I just want to get closer with you..." He said to her, looking at he with dead tired, but still loving eyes.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games