Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
ℭontract Signed. (Accepting, ℴpened) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:46 am
"How about I find you in one of the nine hells and beat you to such a degree none of the other demon's your around could even tell it is you" Kyo growled as he walked looking around. He didn't feel like dealing with his demon currently and was more aggravated at being beaten in a fight. He had wanted power and had almost had that taken away had he lost consciousness there is no telling what would have happened to him. "She won't get off so easily next time" he muttered running his hand over his chest as he growled a bit walking down the street. He wasn't sensing for any energies and didn't bother trying to stifle his own as he walked likely easily detectable.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:56 am

As the group of four walked back to the church, Selicia suddenly felt a wave of energy approaching. Likely, Rock and Asriel would have felt it too. That was when Selicia noticed the familiar face. Oh crap... There are these two to deal with! What more another contractor! At the same time, Selicia had been exhausted from the fight previously. She hadn't recovered fully but she knew that subduing this one would be more important than innocent Roger. She tugged at Rock's sleeve as she turned back to Kyo as he went down the street.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:02 am
Not looking up from his argument with his demon kyo didn't even notice the exorcists let alone feel anything as he pulled his hood over his head and kept walking down the street. "Know your place demon your being used by me now" he muttered angrily his temper having spiked since his fight with that girl. He hadn't expelled a good deal of energy but the wound on his chest itched in a way that was starting to piss him off.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:06 am
((OOC: Bored... I suppose I'll post after Rock or Asriel... Or both. Or neither. Gonna hit the sack. See ya guys tomorrow!))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:26 am
Rock followed her hesitantly, wondering if he should leave Roger and Asriel or not. "Can't we just finish bringing them, or at least, get someone to pick them up?" Rock asked  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:33 pm
Darius watched as he followed the group of 4 along the rooftops befor he felt the aura of another contracter getting closer and watched as two of the Exorcists seemed to be agitated by the fact "Hmmmm, well well, this may turn out more interesting than i thought."  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:38 pm
Shikara sighed as she entered the training area at HQ, taking a deep breath before starting to limber up, stretching her muscles before grasping her axe with both hands and concentrating, trying to generate a large amount of electrical charge, but breaking the charge as she dropped the axe "ahh, dammit!!....stupid axe" She sighed again before picking up the weapon and holding it out again, storing more energy and creating the charge once again.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:38 pm
Miles left the meeting room with a scowl on his face. Sure, neither he nor Shikara were in trouble, but he still hated dealing with the exorcist council. Why is it that they make my day so much worse than when I find a contractor? Miles thought with a sigh. He needed a drink and he knew just the man to talk to, assuming of course Miles could find him.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:41 pm
Roger saw this was a chance he could use. Making the Exorcists shadow's come to life they grabbed at there arm's as Roger started to run  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:46 pm
Shikara focused her energy, sparks of lightning flying from the edge of her axe before she tried to make a shield of lightning before the whole thing blew up in her face, sending her flying back and skidding on the training area floor, she lay still for a moment before sighing and standing up. "well that didnt work out to well....."  

uki-katzugowa

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:46 pm

Selicia noticed that Kyo just passed them without care. She whispered to Rock, "I can't fight that guy in this condition and I'm not sure how many rounds you have left. Since he doesn't seem to be bothered by us, let's just move along with these two. No telling the council, okay? Let's track him at a later date" It'd be for the best. After all, they already had two problems to deal with. She held Asriel's hand and pointed to the ice cream parlor. "I hope it cheers you up~" She smiled and said, "You want one too, Roger? Rock?"

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:05 pm
(Swing and a miss on that one Ayame. Roger already ducked out on you guys lol.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:06 pm
((Sorry, totally missed your post sweatdrop ))

Rock looked at his locked arms and then at the escaping contractor. "Damn it, he's gonna die if this keeps up..." Rock leaned back and lunged forward, making the violin case swing in front of him and crouched down at that moment to keep it in front of him. "Just... gotta reach... it..." Rock grumbled as he pulled his arms down towards the violin case to reach the latches. "Come on!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:14 pm

Selicia couldn't move for a moment because of Roger's shadow but it seems he had already run far when Selicia turned to Rock, "Hey! Can you move? I don't believe this!" She narrowed her eyes and looked back to the running figure. She had dropped her scythe on the floor.

((OOC: Reacting... nao))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:23 pm
"I can't move my hands either, seems like my shadow's locking them in place... I'm slowly able to move them..." Rock realized 2 things. 1) The violin was a bad idea. They were in public and not just the contractor would hear it. The effect usually applies to every that hears it. 2) With all his forcing, his left hand was already at the handgun's level if he straightened up. "We need light! Light right on top of us! It'll get rid of the shadows binging us! Light is his weakness! " Rock replied as he scooted his hip to his hand and grabbed the revolver and moved his hip away  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff