Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 RP Anyone? ((SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath & Shiningdragon21)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:36 am
Shiningdragon21

((Didn't realize we'd fallen that far back. This thread was on the middle of the second page...))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:56 pm
Shiningdragon21

((bump...I think I'd actually forgotten about my own rp for a bit...))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:57 pm
Shiningdragon21

((Guess this rp's kinda died, huh? I've quoted you three times since march 20th now, and the thread was on the second page, near the bottom.))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:48 pm
(Ahahaha whoops sorry about this one. Kinda forgot the name of it so I had seen it but not clicked on it.)
Looking down at the crew from the crow's nest Joesph's arms were crossed and his face held a solemn look to it. His decision on what to do still had not come to him and the time to make it had all but fallen upon him. Looking to Jaqueline for a moment the man sighed a bit. The goddess had taken her leave of the ship some time during the night after her performance and left them now for an unknown amount of time. He still had not left after docking but slowly now made his way towards the deck intent to try and get his head straight and make a well needed decision.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:56 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Jaqueline leaned nonchalantly against the balustrade by the gangplank, crossing her legs at the ankles. "So, Harding, guess it's time fer us ta say farewell, eh? Care ta join me fer a drink 'fore ya leave us?" she asked, smirking. She wasn't making fun of him, it was just not in her nature to be any other way.

((That's okay. Maybe I should change the thread title so it shows this is our 1x1...Yeah, I think I'm gonna do that.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:27 pm
For a time Harding was silent as he looked at Jaqueline. Moving towards her he gave a simple nod as he walked past her. "Alright lets grab something then" he commented to her as he kept walking. It was not his first time to tortuga and he doubted it would be his last.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:39 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Jaqueline's smirk turned to a grin, and she followed him down the gangplank. Once they'd reached the street, though, she took the lead, winding through the crowds of rowdy pirates and wenches. She passed the taverns that were normally frequented by crews upon docking and stopped at a dark building with a silver crescent moon handing from its signpost.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:44 pm
Following after her Joesph kept his head down as he weaved in and out of the crowds easily able to keep up with the woman. By the time he had reached where they were going tho his pockets had easily been lined with valuables. It was in his nature to steel when in a large crowd as tortuga was. It was a likely reason he didn't frequent it much some people likely knew his face already and wanted him dead for some of the things he stole. A main person was the once owner of the key he wore round his neck now.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:52 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Jaqueline gestured for Joseph to follow her to a table in the corner with a jerk of her head. Once they were seated and she'd gotten a couple tankards of ale for them, she smirked at him again. "How much didja get?" she asked, knowing he'd been pickpocketing people as they wove through the crowds.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:50 pm
"Enough" Joesph said as he plopped down two rather filled coin purses on the table. Most of the other was still lining his pocket not seeing a reason to pick thru it. While there were usually not people stupid enough to keep large amounts on there person he did every so often run into a rather rare case. Two cases in fact were placed between him and Jacqeline.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:59 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Jaqueline whistled appreciatively. "I'd say so. Y'know," She leaned back in her chair and propped her boots on the edge of the table between them, "If'n ya decide ta stay wiv us, ya wouldn't haveta worry 'bout the ones ya steal from comin' after ya."

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:02 am
"While the offer is greatly tempting as my.....Practices do at times bring alot of hatred towards me I still do not believe that my place is upon the sea. The life you live is a dangerous one where death is at the hands of the gods more then your own" he told her shaking his head. "Atleast with this life I simply have to outwit or out maneuver some one the god's are not the heavily deciding factor. As I don't seem to be on the good sides of them I would rather leave my fate out of there hands" he chuckled a bit to himself tho his smile quickly faded to a more solemn look.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:53 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

"The gods, eh? I s'pose yer right 'bout that un," she replied. "Guess I can't persuade ya any other way. Well, then." Jaqueline set her tankard on the table and swung her legs to the ground, extending her hand. "See ya when I see ya, Joseph Harding."

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:31 pm
(If you looked at my journal you would understand things as I haven't had alot of time this week to post simply come on long enough to read RP's and keep up.)
"I have a hunch that this isn't the last time our path's will cross Jaqueline Phoenix" Joseph said shaking his head a bit as he watched her. Reaching his own hand out he shook her's lightly before finishing off the rest of his tankard. The day was still young and he had a feeling that wasting it in the tavern was a waste of his time.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:44 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Jaqueline nodded and stood, swiping one of the pouches from the table as she passed. "Think I'll take this as my share since ya picked it up on the way 'ere, eh?" she winked, smirking. Then she slipped the pouch into a pocket of her jacket and left the tavern.

((It's all right. I only start getting impatient with waiting when it's been more than two weeks or the thread is on the second page. You don't need to explain to me. I understand that you're busy.))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff