Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|[ Oto ○ Chat ○ Room ]| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:28 pm
I need cash for thse Encyclopedias and Atlases though! There's no way I can level up, so I need them to learn more jutsu! XP  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:45 am
@ Haru: Have you considered setting up some kind of village export system? idk what you could really export, maybe there could be like some kind of precious gems that could be mined in missions or something? Just an idea if Yuki needed money, and Genin needed work lol.

@ Elyse: Nope, can't mint money lol.

@ Everyone: -waves- I am the newest member of Yukigakure ^_^ -bows-. I hope I don't embarrass the village or get myself killed anytime soon XP. Nice to meet you all -waves again-

@ Haru again: So I'll need to have my character visit the kage and get permission from them to train first yes? I have a list here of all the Genin (listed under Genin for Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, and Eiseijutsu) stuff I want to learn + the Kaiser Fist style (yes I know it's under revision, but it's the only tai style that I think really works for Amaya) and of course the Hakemoto clan stuff as well. Is there a limit to the amount you can train in one day, besides of course running out of chakra I mean.

With all of it together (including all of the Kaiser fist up to stage 4, and all the hakemoto clan stages etc.) it comes out to 212 posts (after reductions) if I added it all up properly. A lot of work, but It's not so bad lol, at least it's not one big mass anyway XP.

Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, and Eiseijutsu: 37
Kaiser Fist up to Stage Four: 53
Hakemoto Clan Stages and Jutsu: 123 (With reductions for Stages but not Techniques as I am assuming Bloodline Techniques don't receive dojo or academy reductions unless stated otherwise, as was done with the Stages on the clan page.)  

Elemental_Allomancer

Wheezing Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:52 am
Ele: Yeah, but who would buy the gems and how much money would be made?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:44 am
@ Haru: Well if this guild has a Money System, doesn't it also have an economic system? Even if you could create one for the conversion of exports into Ryo within your village. Say you could get 1 Gem Shipment from a Genin Mission and then you could create a building in the city for giving those gems to an npc appraiser maybe? Then he could sell them around the land of snow or even ship them elsewhere (you wouldn't actually have to write him doing that, just the implied function of him doing that). Is something like that allowed? The land of snow has a lot of wealthy people in it, I would think it would have a lot of artisans for making jewelry who would need raw gems to make them.

How's your Christmas going by the way ^_^. -has on warm fuzzy pajamas- 3nodding . About to leave again though, off and on all day today probably.  

Elemental_Allomancer

Wheezing Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:03 am
Elemental, our characters should meet ( O w O )  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:09 am
Is Fuji(fuyu? xD) at the hotsprings? o3 o

Elemental yesh!!! [ tackles and rolls with ]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:19 am
Ele: I don't know.... I don't think there is an economic system here. sweatdrop

Going great so far, three one hundred dollar gift cards and some nice clothes. Now on to the other side of the family. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:32 am
Lucky! I got two fifty dollar gift cards xP [ books are expensive in Alaska... ]/b]
I hate getting clothes for christmas xp

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:47 am
Books are always expensive. XD

But nah, I got a zip up hoodie in a nice green color, a tan courdoroy, long sleeved shirt, and some nice socks.

I also got a book. They based that movie Hugo off of it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:29 pm
Oh, I got ducky pajamies with a ducky blanket xD
The books I get are the season Anime books which are 20 bucks up here, but I get a discount so they are 18 for me xD

But I also got a wubsie XD Pink panther style lol...

and I got a SLINGSHOT BABE!! [ goes legend of zelda on my neighbor's windows ]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:37 pm
Ducky pajamas? XDDD

20 bucks? What a rip! I get them for like ten bucks at Barnes and Nobles.

Wubsie?

Slingshot!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:42 pm
I get them from Barns & Nobles too but they still 20 bucks Dx

yesh, ducky pajamies [ wobbles around in them ]

The one whole pajamie with your feet covered xD

Yesh, slingshot~ [ points it at you ] it use to be my cousin's xD

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Elemental_Allomancer

Wheezing Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:38 pm
@ Diablo: lol, I would like that sure ^_^.

@ Minty: -rolls, gets dizzy- @_@ -high fives fellow pajama wearer- lol. I loves them :3. So warm and fuzzy~ Can't get feety ones in my size though (is 6'5") lol . Books are expensive everywhere too XP. Worth it though~ I have to many hobbies -.-, but reading is probably the one I would pick above all others. -wants a slingshot now too-

@ Haru: Well you can possibly make one with Shin someday? I mean, is it Yuki that needs gold, or your character that does? I think a village money system is kind of cool. Doing missions for money could get your village money as well, that could help it grow and expand, or upgrade buildings. Adds some interesting options for the RP I think ^_^. But something like that is also complicated lol.

I hear you about the family shuffle too XD. Been what feels like everywhere today XP. Went to my 3 separate grandparents houses, 1 aunt's house, 3 friends houses (so far), and a bunch of others XD.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:02 pm
little mintchan
I get them from Barns & Nobles too but they still 20 bucks Dx

yesh, ducky pajamies [ wobbles around in them ]

The one whole pajamie with your feet covered xD

Yesh, slingshot~ [ points it at you ] it use to be my cousin's xD

How old are you that you have those kind of pajamas? XD  

Haruhi000777

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:15 pm
Sixteen XD
Everyone needs a wubsie, telescope, hot chocolate and a book form barns & noble xD [ life is complete ]

Also, my uncle got the skyrim game so once he is finished playing with it then I can play it > n <
my dad and me got a xbox 360 but he aint sharing anytime xP

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games