Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
|[ Kumo ○ Chat ○ Room ]| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:04 pm
That was hilarious.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:49 am
Kiko_Alacran
Ok, it has come to my attention that there are favorites in this area.... right now I dont care if i become raikage on my kumo... I am just fed up with a certain Inactive person that is getting away with nothing else... but murder.... im sorry if this offends any1 and technically idc anymore... I told lan the day he made that post at the gates to please fix it there is noting that i can reply to and yet he goes to mana and is told to just skip me cause im inactive... NO I am more active then u are sir so u can go suck a egg... and Wolfe i know ur gonna get dragged into this and i am sorry but I am tired of holding my damn tounge... no1 seems to want to hear me out at how one sided this all is going....

Mana if u actually cared about me trying to prove to you in the 4 months u fricken told me i had the potential to being the Raikage and changing ur mind on choosing Tao Benshin... Yes you told me urself over skype... so dont be saying u didnt... But what im stating here is this... if u were actually true to ur word and was not just dicking me around.... you would not be telling ppl to skip over me cause I havent posted in a few days... i remember u telling me... PPL HAVE LIVES..... so remember that next time u decide to want to be a a*****e and do that type of shyt to me -.-

This was your deal, and I was absolutely giving you a shot to try this. I understand work is one thing, but I'd been informed that you were preoccupied elsewhere. Between Lan having to take some time to post, and then you guys taking just as long [I'd been illinformed on numerous points on your apprehension to post to Lanny]. We've had Haituro out there for a month, waiting. Sorta.

I'm trying to get a weekend off for once, and so I had to make a quick decision on how to roll. You can still take your shot, as you've got the information regardless. Note how I never kicked you guys off the mission, otherwise an NPC woulda taken the information that Kazuraii removed.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:59 am
I was the only 1 that should have been skipped, I was the only 1 holding up the arc (was told it was just a mission) I been really busy with a youtube channel I've made and its my fault for not posting up a Hiatus or letting others know. If you wanted to skip someone she should have been addressed that Kazurai would be left behind due to inactivity. The three of you could have gone on ahead. Skipping the both of us was clearly a bit rash considering Many people in the post order were waiting on me. Which is why they were not posting.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:11 am
Kazuraii
I was the only 1 that should have been skipped, I was the only 1 holding up the arc (was told it was just a mission) I been really busy with a youtube channel I've made and its my fault for not posting up a Hiatus or letting others know. If you wanted to skip someone she should have been addressed that Kazurai would be left behind due to inactivity. The three of you could have gone on ahead. Skipping the both of us was clearly a bit rash considering Many people in the post order were waiting on me. Which is why they were not posting.

I do understand that, it was more that I'd received nothing at all from either you or Kiko in the Skype chat. I've had no contact with anyone at all, which is why I was told to skip both of you, because I was getting nothing from anyone.

As it stands, it looks like Mana is going to have the squad continue. My question is if you and Kiko are still okay to go, despite this. If you are, I need to tell Paci that we don't need him no mo'. We do still need to stop by Takumi if I'm to be of any use, or you could have Wan meet you guy's somewhere. Either way, I am just waiting to go.

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:30 am
she sent skype messages a few days back, they just went through today... its been a pain with that desktop as of late. She was waiting on you to alter that post assuming that the messages were sent earlier, but seeming they did not go through. But also waiting on me endlessly.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:37 am
Kazuraii
she sent skype messages a few days back, they just went through today... its been a pain with that desktop as of late. She was waiting on you to alter that post assuming that the messages were sent earlier, but seeming they did not go through. But also waiting on me endlessly.

Yeah. I've received absolutely nothing. Not even now. Nothing at all about requests in any way, as I have explained multiple times to her. Had I known she was waiting on that, I would have fixed it. As it is, I'm working nearly seventy hours this next week, so please excuse me if I take time to post, because most days I'm working 9a - 11:30p, with only an hour between to access a computer, change clothes, and-or eat, if I have time for that. It takes about twenty minutes to post how I normally do it, depending on outside stimuli such as my girlfriend being here, homework to do, neighbors blasting rap music, etc.

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:44 am
I do want to continue just really annoyed at my skype for not sending messages, cause i sent u some other ones to u personally after you left the chat Lan... and apparently i dont think u got them... -.- skypes a douche JS.....

but on a different note.. I will post as soon as i can... so I want to appologize to u Lan for the stuff i said about you... I understand that it was a bit of time between ur post and mine but you also gotta take in consideration i also wanted kaz to go with us... so for that I am sorry for taking so long....  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:47 am
Yea seems to be some issues with skype on that desktop, lets use this for now or gaia messages to have a more reliable system. I have work today and then I am off tomorrow. I will think heavily on If I really think I can come along on this one or if I would just slow you all down. I'm currently trying to publish a video a day at the minimum and I'm not sure just yet. I'll have a complete answer by tomorrow morning. If it was ok with everyone else could Paci possibly be my replacement? But ill know if I can make it by then.

For right now you guys go on ahead (if its possible) if not I promise I will at least get of a post early tomorrow morning getting you all the mission details.

Again sorry for the unannounced inactivity this channel has of late become my passion.  

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:35 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Can I have a chance to be the Raikage?

I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:37 am
so whats the next move in the team? I posted at the gates and am ready to move out.  

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:29 am
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

to catch them (bijuu) is my real test, an train them is my cause?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:16 pm
Yo-ko
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

to catch them (bijuu) is my real test, an train them is my cause?

I'll unleash them on the land.

Burning villages far and wide.  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:23 pm
Upon the orders of Mana, I have removed all of the "destroyed" markers on the threads.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:44 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

I was quoted in your post in the office.
I think you meant to quote Codekasu. ouo

Pawn of Calamity

Feral Genius

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:49 pm
Artless Angel
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

I was quoted in your post in the office.
I think you meant to quote Codekasu. ouo

So many names. So tired. Thank you. My apologies. n.n;  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games