Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:30 pm

Molly slurped some noodles and then pointed her chop sticks at him. "You better be careful or you'll get early wrinkles and black rings around your eyes." she warned him.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:06 pm

While looking out a window in Titans' Tower, Draco noticed an unusual presence in the water. He couldn't make out what it was, though. He called Snow on the comm. "Hey, Snow, I think you might wanna come back here. There's somethin' in the water, and it looks human. You'd be able to get to 'im faster than me."

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:19 pm

Ghost started to wake up he was still in pain but the bleeding seemed to stop. It was cold in the room the first thing he did was check if his mask on, it was next was to check the room slowly getting up he glanced around the room he had no idea where he was there seemed to be fog or mist on the ground and the monster before. Seeing this winged beast again made Ghost jump to his feet. The beast seemed to be talking to someone paranoid of the beast (would never say scared) Ghost turned on his camouflager and tried to sneak out of the room
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:24 pm

Nicholas just laughed, looking at Molly with a smile. "Don't worry. I'm sure when I get older I'll start sleeping more. Besides, I still have a long life ahead of me." He said with a grin. He only was 16.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:35 pm

"Hmm well if you say so." Molly said. "As for me I don't want wrinkles before I'm 50." she said and slurped down the rest of her food.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:40 pm

The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

It all seemed to happen so fast, one second he was talking to Star, the next, Jenos was next to a T-shaped tower with some madwoman charging at him. "Sorry, I don't think I'll be dying today, Death wasn't in the cards." He said simply and drew a card, Justice. Immediately Jenos sidestepped around Shadow. "My apologies Ms. Et'cu, but you seem to underestimate me a little." Jenos said, having analyzed everything about the woman the moment the card activated. "I suggest you leave now, before you force my hand." Jenos said calmly. So long as Justice was active, he would be able to read Shadow like a book, dodging her every move. He didn't need to fight physically, he could do it mentally. He could read her past, determine every weakness she had, and that was just with one card. Though he preferred not to draw more, the more he used, the more vulnerable he became.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:58 pm

Draco knew when things left his fields of magic. He looked back to see that the boy wasn't laying down anymore. "Lay on back down, kid. You ain't even close to healed, yet." His eyes took on a bright glow, helping him to see through the boy's camouflage.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:18 pm

Ghost ran for it now not taken his chances with the winged thing. Though he was unsure witch way to go, he just ran making holograms of walls to try and slow the thing down though he was unsure if it would work.

Xistund

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:27 pm

Walking out of a pizza joint Jacob held a slice stuck in his mouth as he looked around. For the time he had all but given up on his search for the day deciding he would try again tommorow for finding the titans. "Don't see how it is a band of super hero's just vanish" he muttered ripping off a piece and munching it down happily. So far after he had gotten tired of looking for the titan's Brink had gone off and crushed another underground fighting tornament. As was becoming the normal there wasn't a single strong person in with them and the longer he went without finding someone stronger the worse off each person he fought was ending up.

Sighing a bit Jacob shook his head looking towards the titan's tower from where he was standing. What a fun thing it would have been to have fought with the prior titans that once inhabited that tower. He had heard the strongest of them could lift up a bus on there own easily a one Starfire. She had been a girl from what he had been told but with powers stronger then anything seen to often.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:39 pm

Draco quickly gave chase, ignoring the boy's illusory tricks. When he finally got the chance, he called out: "Vilzriquathtor Hurthi!" Holding a hand out in front of him, Draco conjured a wall of ice in front of the boy, hoping to keep him within a possible grappling distance.

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:02 pm

Nearly hitting the wall of Ice Ghost turned and fired his grappling hook Aiming for its face.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:15 pm

Draco was already prepared for hostility, his crystalline armor-scales already up. He held up an arm to deflect the grappling hook. "Hey, hey, bud, I ain't gonna hurt you. Hell, I'm the one that healed ya. Why can't we just be civil about all this?"

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:21 pm

Ghost said nothing for a moment gathering his thoughts "If that's so why hold me agent my will?"
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:26 pm

Draco sighed, holding a clawed hand to his head. "Look, I just wanna make sure you're healin' properly. After all, you took quite a beatin' back there, from what I saw. You would've died, had Snow and I not gotten you back here. Now, can we just calmly return to the infirmary?"

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:35 pm

"What happened to the crook, Where are we?" Ghost asked not liking how helpless he seemed to be hurt and with this dragon person.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games