Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A Fairytale Untold (Accepting and Open!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm making a guild off this rp, will you join it as you did this rp?
  YESH! Totally! I'll send you a pm
  I've already told you I will be joining and can't wait for it to open~
  I would like to help you make the guild, and I'll send you a pm of what I can do to help!
View Results
RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:46 pm
User Image

(Very classy Xis, love it heart )

Val was quiet, wrapping her wound with her bandanna. It was simple, as she did this before many times. Extra tight to stop the bleeding, yet not too tight to be a little agile with the arm in pain already. She turned her head, watching him walk around. Her smirk growing as she saw how frustrated he was.

However, the smirk was quick to change. She listened to what he had to say, careful not to give up her location out of emotion. She cuffed her hands, making her voice echo as she directed it a specific way. "Oh? Do ye not know of a life of t' pirate?" A laugh followed, but both echoed still. "We drink each night, have what we want, and hell...I'm covered in mud, mate, I'm not just some woman."

"And, if I desire such...no real man could be suited. Not of human, not of you, and not of anyone. My taste...is particular, and the night it is to be must be more then just a night. My hunger for it grows within t' moment...." She says, her tone taking a different flirty tone. "More, more, n' more...dearie.... Enough life in ya, hm?" She spoke in a raspy voice, giving out a low moan to tease him before a laugh followed.

And suddenly, out of nowhere, a knife shot at him.

"Oh oh, t' coin be growing...oh, oh t' night's still young n' fair...~" She started to sing now, one of the many songs of the pirates, her echos growing more vast as it seemed she was changing locations at least five times.

(DAMN....a 4? D: The knife missed lol)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:48 pm
(I know the perfect battle theme for Val and Wolf. XD)

User Image
When Lust mention how her blow could have almost killed Shlecl, he gave a look of worry. The expression quickly subsided though. The lazy sin curled up into a ball and tried to fall asleep once more. Lust had offered her fellow kin a drink, Shleck decline with the sound of his snoring. He looked like a large cat curled up on Claudia's bed. Strangley, the sin then woke up when a certain smell wafted into his nose. Shleck slithered off Claudia's bed and crawled on his belly into her kitchen. "I smell...pudding" Shleck breathed as he poked his head from under Claudia's legs.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Xistund rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:01 pm
As the dagger flew past him Wolf growled he had enough playing with this human. Taking a deep breath he consecrated as wind moved around him let the air build up on it sharping it before releasing the air blade at the woman's voice.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:31 pm
User Image

I love the way you look at me,
I feel the pain you place inside.
I like to teach you all the rules,
I get to see them set in stone, I like it
when you chain me to the bed, but then your secrets
Stand to show.
I love the dirty things you do
When I have control of you!

User Image

Claudia wasn't surprised to hear the sin snoring in place of an answer. she sort of puddered around the kitchen making her self a bowl of pudding and a cup of coffee. she let out a very unattractive yelp of surprise as her lazy guest peeped out from under her legs."Holy!..........Well um yes would you like some?" she said offering him the bowl she could always make another. She shivered a little still a little freaked from him just popping in. "Could you do me a favor and not sneak up on my like that Shlecky?" she said looking down at him with a furtive grin.

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 8 Total: 9 (2-20)

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:32 pm
User Image

(Alright! Two dice example!)

Val gave a slight gasp as the wind was heading straight to her! She quickly jumped out the way.....only to be hit directly. Valliex flew back several feet and hit against one of the largest of trees. "Ack...." She gasped for air, coughing at the attack. Not gonna be that easy dog... She grunted, slowly standing back up. The distance between them was far, and the mist plus the trees hid her from sight. No doubt, he'd come looking at his handiwork. She gave a long groan of pain to revel what direction she was as she went up the tree.

After he walked below her, searching for her, she took this chance to attack from behind as she drew her scimitar! She jumped down from the tree, slashing at his back!!! "Aha!"

(editing after I pick which number is for which)

(Using 8 for the attack and one for defense!)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:37 pm
(Whoever voted about confused about their character's past, we can talk in pm, or im, or in the OOC topic.....just saying~)  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Xistund rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 7 Total: 16 (2-20)

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:45 pm
(So 9 def 7 attack Right?)
Wolf heard the yell and jump to the side of the attack and quickly tuning he lunged to bite at her leg.

(Sorry for sort post been hit with WB)  
RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 10 Total: 19 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:21 pm
User Image

(Yep! I've decided for the two dice combo to go ahead and let the player choose which number goes to which *nods* I'm making a few more changes, like adding counter along with some bonuses for fighting well or if you're reallly unlucky ^^)

Valliex cursed as he dodged her attack, wanting her blade to cut at him. She growled a bit, even, as it frustrated her. Of course, now wasn't the time to be upset as the battle was still raging on. Time to set t' sail... She thought to herself in encouragement waiting for him to attack back.

She quickly attempted to dodge the attack, and in turn attacked with her blade once more!!

Valliex jumped out of the way perfectly, so perfect the poor wolf bit at the grass. "Tis yeur home, must eat it when ye be sick, ya?" She jested, toying with him. She used his emotional response to distract as she quickly slashed at him!

(Editing after I pick which number is for which)

(YESH!! Aha! 10 for defense and 9 for my attack my dear~)  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Xistund rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-20)

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:16 am
Wolf yipped as the blade hit his side he growled and turned to her he shot balls of wind at the woman trying to knock her hard into one of the trees.
(2 Def 6 Atk)

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:42 pm
User Image

Valliex saw as he shot as air like before, suddenly dodging best she could. However, it was to no use as the wind was far too quick. She was blasted back and mentally prepared herself before slamming against the tree. She gasped for air, standing right back up.

"Quite a we trick there.." She jested, coughing slightly. Val looked up to him, most of the mud that was on her now dry from all the wind attacks. Her eyes were still strong, no doubt could be seen within them. "Must be fun, hm? Blowing up a fair lady's dress? I bet ye do this..no?" She jested more, to distract him. She waited for him to get closer before suddenly throwing another knife.

Afterwords, she slid behind the tree and left. Out of sight, as the mist and the trees shrouded her. In her head, she was heading back to the origin of her "map". Still memorizing each tree and adding it to the map. Come, come..ye know ye wanna play a lil' of cat n' mouse...dog. She smirked to herself, making it a chase on purpose. The mud was wearing off, her scent was back but faint.

(Editing after I pick which number is for which)

(3 def, 6 attack)  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:19 pm
User Image
Shleck continued to slither about on Claudia's kitchen floor. The smell of pudding wafting through his nostrils. It was a smell the lazy demon enjoyed so much it gave him energy to move about at an alarming rate. Shleck soon slithered over to a table where he propped his up on the edge. "Pudding..." He breathed. It was thing only thing on his mind. Shleck then opened his mouth like a castle gate. This was his signal for Claudia to feed him. Poor girl.

(The more and more I think about it, Shleck reminds me of Konata from Lucky Star. XD)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:07 am
User Image

I love the way you look at me,
I feel the pain you place inside.
I like to teach you all the rules,
I get to see them set in stone, I like it
when you chain me to the bed, but then your secrets
Stand to show.
I love the dirty things you do
When I have control of you!

User Image

Claudia wasn't surprised the sin thought that she would feed him. but she wouldn't. she scooped a huge spoonful of pudding up and shoved the spoon in his mouth. "Excuse me but last time I checked you are an adult, more then an audlt your prctically ancient, meaning you can feed your self just as well as I candarling." she said as she got her own bowl, hopping up on the counter and crossing her legs, she took her own bite.she licked the spoon thoughtfully as she glanced back over at schekc.

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

Xistund rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 7 Total: 8 (2-20)

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:32 pm
(boo 1 def 7 attack)
Wolf gritted his teeth as the knife dung into him He was starting to breath heavy from the cuts but he had to finish this He sniffed her out the mud must be coming off but it was still hard to tell exactly where she was but Wolf sent blades of wind into the general direction of the smell hoping to cut her.

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:47 pm
User Image

Valliex heard her knife make its mark, and smirked. However, her breath was just as hard from being slammed into the tree twice before. She went behind one of the trees, remembering it from before. Suddenly, she heard the familiar sound of another air attack. Quickly, she moved out of the way.

The air whipped at her hair and she was driven back, she held her stance but the wind scrapped at her skin. Only a scratch, but the scent of blood was in the air once more. She went back into hiding, watching out for the wolf.

(a 7 against a 7....uhmm....I think that would be a tie? I'm not sure O.o but I tried my best to make it seem like a tie)  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers