Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
mortal instruments rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:52 pm
" I'm sorry but the ritz is not low key you might as well but a blairing sign that says ' OH LOOK AT ME I'M JUST SCREAMING TAKE ME '" Gaven replied thinking it might be to dangerous to do somthing to dareing " plus antoinette and I will have to sleep in a dark place house keeping might find us in the closet. But not you ...no not you that closet was left long ago. "  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:58 pm
" Well then ,we'll have to get you a hair cut " Antoinette said making an observation of the shadowhunter. She then headed into a small coutour shop " This way just remember the clothings shoulden't wear you ., you must wear it. There for make sure it will work for battle no one likes a wardrob malfuction in a life and death situation. "

----

Alphones nodded moving a pawn across the boared" A man said to the universe' Sir ,I exsist " However replied the univers ' that has not made in me a sense of obligation. " The little boy qouted as he looked up at diem " In other words even if we bring this matter up to the Clave of shadow hunters. Who are to say they will listen to us. It would draw to mutch attention....so let our little birds fly on their own because the shadowhunters will catch them sooner if we breath a word of it. "  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:20 pm
Akahana laughed. "Of course. And what? A haircut?" She eyed her long hair, past her shoulders and already down her torso. The tips rested lightly above her hips. "Alright, but I'll want it to be still long! Or at least, medium," she said, compromising. "What about your hair?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:28 pm
(( Cassandra clare never drew up rules on vampire hair so I'll use the interview with a vampire rule))

" My hair can't be cut it just grow's back to the same length instently. " Antoinette replied looking at her wavy sandy locks" I can dye my hair and wear a wig. I think ,I'd beable to use a flat Iorn ...but Im afraid of setting myself on fire. "  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:59 pm
[Haha! True, she didn't. The way you made up the story was great. :3]

"We can style it, I promise it won't catch on fire." Akahana decided. "So first, clothes, contacts, a tan for you, then we get a haircut. Sounds like a plan," Akahana said, a smile across her face.

[PS: I got your chat, but I decided not to reply since I was going off anyway. >o< So sorry, rant all you like though, I'll listen. C:
&& goodnight~!]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:54 pm
"...I don't trust you " Antoinette admited the talk of a flat iron and fire made her nervious. " There is no do over if you burn my hair once. " She said heading into the store and immidatly going over to look at some leggins.  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:35 pm
Proper smiled again,
" Curious eyes is exactly why i can do this," He said, waggling his fingers. Blue and silver sparks fell from them. " I can glamour anyone who sets you aquivering. and as for said closet i swore never to enter again." He put his arm around Gaven, " Loosen up. You'll love it. Ill zap up a bathtub of blood for you and antoi to bathe in."

Proper sighed,
" Exactly why i sent them on a pointless errand. It will keep them busy while i cover their tracks. It wont take long for the Clave to figure out they came to me, but by then they should be long gone." Proper sighed again, moving a piece on the chess board. " We must do what we can to keep them alive, from afar." He stated.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:45 pm
[Haha, I think you meant Diem instead of Proper in your last para. xD]

"Suit yourself," Akahana said, following Antoi into the store. She made a face at the leggings rack. "I never preferred leggings. Rather... stockings, or pants."

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:50 pm
" show off " Gaven commented looking at the sparks going up. " Thats a waste of blood, Neither of us could drink that mutch plus that might make us blood drunk. " The vampire told the warlock as he started to walk along the sidwalk. " I don't quiver , I kill bit diffrence....So where to first ? " he asked looking about the street.

-----

" We ...have a slight problem its not just the clave that is after them. Another set of vampires are after Gaverocoh. He disrespected a vampire leader in boston and is now holding his hand for ransom. Rupert isen't pleased with Gaven so ....as a favor of taking in your nephew you'll take care of rupert. Calm him down suggest getting a prostetic for his missing limb till it can be found " Alphones said movin another chess pecie across the boared taking one of Deims pawns. " someone will die consquences are not that simple. My guesses that the shadowhunter will be kept alive because of kin in the clave. your nephew probably frist or seconed .then either gaven or antoi. ...This will not end well. I am not likely to watch from afar "  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:56 pm
" Leggings give you the ability to wear a dress and move at the same time well wearing boots " Antoinette said picking out a pair of black lace leggins. " Wear jeans then if you don't like dainty things " She said moving over to another rack where she picked out a purple haulter dress. The dress would end at the knee. " You've never dressed yourself have you ? " the vampiress asked.

Antoinette took a pair of vintage cowboy boots from shelf. Then grabbed a brown jacket to match them. " there "  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:00 pm
Proper walked with his arm around Gaven out of Dead Hotel.
" I think we should hark my uncles advice and change our appearences. New clothes and hair." Proper let out a small evil laugh while glancing up at Gavens hair.

Diem stiffened at the story of Gavens disrespect.
" Rupert never could take a hit to his pride. I can do that much, since you were so kind to take my nephew under your wing...metaphorically speaking." he said as he took a knight. " and i agree, things are moving to fast for us to be overtly cautious. We may have to act rashly to keep them safe. Ill set a detail to tail them." He said, but made no motion to summon his underlings.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:50 pm
" Your not touching my hair " Gaven said giving proper a sideways glance of warning. " it might come as quite a shock but ,I can dress myself thank you " he pointed out.

-----

" Rupert tried to catch gaven last night calm his nerves and i'll be greatful " alphones told demi with a smile as he took bishop  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:08 pm
"mmmhhmmm..." Proper said. He had no intention of actually touching Gavens hair. The curling iron would. And he'd be wearing gloves when he administered the bleach so...
" Yes, but we need to look different, so i will dress you."

Diem sighed again.
" I will deal with him. and what do you plan on doing to protect our little band of children?" He asked as he set up check.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:13 pm
" ...your not touching my hair " Gaven said again more insistence in his voice as they entered a clothing store. He picked up a pair of jeans" its not hard to change one's apperance "  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:22 pm
" of course." Proper said, examining a t-shirt. He grabbed a pair of dark, tight jeans and headed for the shoes.  
Mortal Instruments Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games