Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:10 pm
♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ Lucy Heartfilia ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Spirits aren't shields...

Lucy begin to gather information about personalities and abilities of animal. It begin to hit her head as she lay her eyes on Japanese book of Chinese Zodiac, "Animals, I think you and rest of spirits talking about Chinese Zodiacs," she comment about another Zodiac, "I heard the rumor they are the chosen from the God's in China. We have to figure out how do they exist," she told Loke about the rumor, and figure out about their existence in Celestial World. Natsu and Happy drop their jaw, totally priceless to hear, "Chinese-" "-ZODIAC!"

"... I fight alongside them!"User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:10 pm
"I've heard about them before...but I didn't know that they were Celestial Spirits..."said Loke as he heard Lucy say that they would have to find out how they exist."Good idea Lucy...but I should probably go and tell the Celestial Spirit King that I delivered his message soon."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:52 pm

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Spirits aren't shields...

Lucy smiles at Loke for a right choice, "Alright, if I find any Chinese Zodiac, I will summon you again, so you can talk to them," she agrees and let him return to Celestial World. Natsu couldn't take it, he have to find Hikari and Yami, then bring them back to Magnolia. He recklessly outwitting himself by stomping his feet couple times, "That's it! We have to search for that place! Come on Happy!" he shouts and recklessly rush out of Shibuya, Happy was about to go, but he have to wait for Lucy, who drop her jaw to see him in reckless nature.

"... I fight alongside them!"User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:23 pm
Loke got sweat drop from seeing Natsu run off."Alright...good luck Lucy."said Loke."See you guys later."
As he said that he disappeared in a bright golden light.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:40 pm

User Image

Lucy farewell to Loke, then she and Happy chase after Natsu, but they can Merlin telepathy through their mind. When they hear Zero, they are gone pale, but Natsu fiercely outrage to hear the Dark Guild, "I will crush that guild!" he shouts and ignite himself and took a speed to search for Kyoto. Lucy cowardly cry to hear this, while Happy hope everyone are okay.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:21 am
User Image

Articuno

In Kaito's apartment, the dark music portal push Kid, Thompson sisters, Shadow Assassins, Kuro Blood, and unconscious Miku as they landed on the floor. Kuro Blood crawl towards her and held his possessive, making sure she isn't hurt. Black Star sat up along with Tsubaki, until Articuno appear and land on the couch. Her red eyes glaze on her friends emotionlessly, mainly Black Star as her anger turned on, "I can't believe you touch that item. Thanks to you, Xehanort will get Nirvana and use his dirty plan in his sleeves for that device," she said to him angerly. Black Star earn the irk mark and shouting at the ice bird human form, "How should I know?! I thought it will make me surpass the god!" he shouts at her, as she plug her ears, and throwing a fit. Tsubaki begin to puzzled as she heard about Nirvana and Xehanort, so she begin to ask Articuno, "I'm deeply sorry to break this fight, but who is this Xehanort person and what is Nirvana?" she ask them as she break the fight. Articuno look at Tsubaki and she cross her arms with a sigh, she begin to speak emotionless, "Master Xehanort is the evil master mind, yet nemesis of Olympian Gods. He is Keyblade Master of the Darkness, I don't know much about him, but he tried to create X-Blade and unlock Kingdom Heart to awaken the Keyblade War. He's too dangerous and a lot powerful, but we kind of knew he is looking for thirteen darkness, and probably found seven lights. I heard he was revived third times, last time he was destroyed, when Lord of the God name Arigane Angel sacrifice himself along with him. We lost two heroes of the realm, there is no way we can stop Xehanort," she explains to her and Black Star, who sat down and listen to her, about Xehanort and still grief about two heroes decreased. Tsubaki widen her eyes and sadden her look, while Black Star blinked couple times, it doesn't scared him. Articuno look at her friends very serious about Nirvana, "As for Nirvana, it's the legendary magical items. The wizards, myself, James, Miku and Zatsune were looking for the Millennium Rod, in order to thwart Xehanort's plan, but since that loud mouth brat touched it. Nirvana is in complete mode..." she told them about Nirvana and look at Black Star with an icy glare, knowing he is being an idiot. Black Star glare at her back and made a "hmph" sound as he look away. Tsubaki look at her meister in worry, but she wanted Articuno to continue as she made a curious look. Articuno look at her face and sigh again, "... it's similar to Madness, except when good people is having negative thought, they will turn darkness and kill everyone without mercy. When bad people is having positive thought, they will be on good side and helping us. I might believe all Olympian is his first target, then he will use it to make us kill each other." she finish explaining, causing Tsubaki is extremely shocked to hear. Black Star is pretty much dumbfound as he grippin Millennium Rod, knowing Olympian Gods have failed their mission. They witness Articuno is remain emotionless, "God of Wisdom will be very shock, if he hears this," she told them very calm tone. Black Star shouts at her again, "How can you be so calm, you d*mn bird!?" he shouted at her, Articuno glare at him, "Because I was born that way, so shut the h*ll up or you will face the punishment from either Olympian Gods or Wizards in Flores Kingdom," she replied to him, causing the argument on both. Tsubaki is still in extreme shocked, she understand why she can sense it, yet her eldest brother, Masamune, did warn her. She begin to speak to herself and her brother, "How... How can this happen?" she ask herself and decide to help Kid as she head to bathroom to find the medicine.
Kuro Blood watch his other self group talking about Xehanort and Nirvana, he narrow his blue eyes and sat up to set the futon. After setting the futon and place Miku on the bed, then cover her in blacket, he begin to hear her speaking softly and quietly, but barely, "Priestess... chosen... god..." she speaks barely and her face begin to look tense, then mumbled quietly. Kuro Blood caressly place his fingers on her soft cheek, wondering what is she trying to say.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:28 pm
As soon as Liz,Patti,and Kid were pushed out of the portal Liz was still carrying her unconscious meister."Ummm where can I put Kid? My back is hurting and he's very heavy!"said Liz.
Patti started to giggle at her sister."Hahahahahaha poor Liz!Poor Liz!"said Patti.
Kid barely shifted since how he was gaining his consciousness back.M-My arm hurts really bad...thought Kid.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:41 pm
User Image

Articuno

While Articuno and Black Star are having a huge argument, Tsubaki found all of medicine to help the Kid and rush to Kid and his partners. She heard Liz said about putting the Kid, Shadow Weapon look around, until Kuro Blood return to his other half, who heard them as he stand up and pointing at the couch, "You may put him on the couch," he told them calmly as he blink his dark red and blue eyes, still angry at God Slayer for trying to kill Miku, and Asura for taking her. Tsubaki look at Kaito in worry, "But sir, are-" "It's fine, don't worry about it," he cut her off with a carefree smile. Tsubaki soften her look, then look at Liz as he help her set Kid on the couch. She is still shock about Nirvana after Articuno explain to her and Black Star.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:47 am
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

By the dark portal appear made Black Star, Articuno, and Kaito in defense stance to protect Miku, but Neji walked out with hands up, only the certain genius shinobi spoken out, "I am here for Miku-sama, but it's from a little girl," said Neji as he simply explain to them, causing those three look at him very confusing. Black Star was about to say something, but Mitsuki rush pass them, he look at young wolf priestess dumbstruck, "Who the h*ll is this little brat!?" he shouts at Mitsuki, she stopped and look at him very confusing, then caught the blood as she notice Death the Kid continue to losing a lot of blood. Tsubaki tried so hard to heal Kid, but it didn't end up well, "Hang in here Kid-kun," she pleaded him and brought out Nygus's medicines to try to wrap the wounds. Mitsuki look at Kid and felt really pity on him and Tsubaki, so she look at where Miku laid, she will help her later. Young priestess walk to Kid and place her hand on Kid's forehead, despite Tsubaki's protest, and begin to to use her healing spell to heal all Kid's injuries and wounds, causing Shadow Assassins, Kaito, and Neji to be surprise, Articno look bit shock. Tsubaki look stunned to say, so she spoken out, "Ho-How is that possible?"
Black Star starts to think Mitsuki is a witch, so he narrow his eyes and start integrate her by grabbing her kimono collar, in much of her terrify, "You must be a witch! Why the h*ll did you help Kid!?" he yells at her, but Mitsuki scream as her tear begin to show and place her both hands on his wrists, causing her to use Chirasengo by accident to hurt Black Star from wind and lightning. Black Star got stun and hurt by Chirasengo, ending up to be out cold. Mitsuki continue to cry and sat down, both hands under her eyes to stop crying. Tsubaki rush to her meister along with Kaito, who is helping her, as he see Millennium Rod, but he decide to ignore it. Articuno emotionless look at Black Star and sigh, "That brat really deserves it for stupidly touch that Millennium Rod and awaken the Nirvana," she comment very cold. then look at Mitsuki and wonder what is that ability she have been holding. Neji look at Articuno after he heard her mention Nirvana, "What's a Nirvana?" he ask her. Articuno look at Neji and explain everything what she said to Shadow Assassins, and mentioning Master Xehanort. Neji only react by stun and wide eyes, "Xehanort..." he whisper and tightening his own fist, "... you are planning to seek revenge on Gods," he said in full of hatred, careful not to expose by Nirvana's darkness.
Tsubaki and Kaito are helping each other to wake Black Star up, but little to them, Tsubaki's shadow begin to move a little and her indigo eyes glow, then it return to normal state. Mitsuki, who sense something related to darkness, stop crying and look at Tsubaki with tear streaking alerting look.

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:31 pm
Black☆Star and Tsubaki Nakatsukasa

User Image

We are Shinigami Assassins taking your evil soul...

Mitsuki watching Tsubaki, until she sensing powerful darkness on her. She look at Miku as she run to the room, then perform the healing spell to purify the Madness. Miku's hair turn black to teal, and healed her wounds, putting her to sleep to rest. Kaito, Tsubaki, Neji and Articuno are surprise to see a young teenage half-demon heal the goddess. Chibiterasu and Kokoro wag their tail to their partner. Kaito run by and hug Mitsuki, "Thank you... you save Miku-chan, she will be back to the stage and you will be part of V.I.P member," he thank her with his tears begin to show in his eyes. Mitsuki is surprise at first with a blush, then smiles back as she hugs him back.
Tsubaki smiles at Kaito and Mitsuki, but when the sun light hits her thigh, it begins to burn her as she yelp and back away. Wondering why she reacts by sunlight, so she test it out by stretching her fingers at sunlight, it weakens her as she pulls it away. She wonder what's going on, so she sat up and look at her friends in concern, "I... I will be right back, and I won't be long," she said very quick as she run out of the building. Passing Neji, who look at her, Hinata walk out with Hanabi on her back. Articuno rise her eye brow, "Is something bothering her?" she ask them, Kaito, Mitsuki and Hyuuga clan shrug.
Tsubaki is trying to get away from light as it pains her, she hides in dark alley as she panting. She felt her power became powerful, when she's in darkness. Tsubaki want to know what's going on, until she heard a cracking voice, "Hello Monkey," said the voice as she widen her indigo eyes and turn around to met Darkling sitting on the dumper, staring at her. Tsubaki look back, wondering if that demon meant kishin, but no one is behind her. Darkling chuckle about her action, "I am talking to you, you are the host of Darkness, you can create chaos by your darkness and shadow," it said to her, making Tsubaki look at the demon carefully. She wonder what's going on and why her power is so strong from shadow, so she found a mirror and exhale her breath to smeer 42-42-564. She begin to contact Shinigami as he appear, "Why hello there Tsubaki-chan, I hope you and your friend have a good news," he greets her as the mirror begin to change to show the Death Room. She is about to greet him back, but Darkling jump to cling on Tsubaki's shoulder, in much of Shinigami and Tsubaki surprise, but she will allow it. She begin to ask him, "Hello Shinigami-sama, we rescue Hatsune-sama from Asura, but we are nearly attack by God Slayer. We don't know where Maka-chan and Soul-kun are, but we met the man, who brought a girl, who appears to be half-demon, she heal the queen. Black Star think she's a witch, but there is something weird about her as she knock Black Star out by wind and lightning," she give him a news, Shinigami appear to smile behind his mask, "That's wonderful, and I feel like I heard about little girl, who is half demon," he delight then begin to feel like he knew about Mitsuki, so he explains, "There are twos rumors about her that is one, she is reincarnation of Celestial Brushing Goddess name Amaterasu, and two she use to have two souls and Celestial Soul consume her own soul to become powerful Half-Human and Half Celestial Demon, for that wind and lightning you mention... I don't know much about it, since I live around 800 years. I heard about the Hero of Realm have that power, I might have guess the hero give his ability to her because of her Celestial power," he explains to her about Mitsuki, in much of Tsubaki and Darkling surprise. Shinigami look at Darkling, he appears to known about it and Tsubaki. Tsubaki glance at Darkling and begin to ask Shinigami, "Shinigami-sama, what does this demon mean... I am the Host of the Darkness," she ask very careful, making Darkling chuckle and look at her, "You and your older brother are the host of Darkness, since you killed your brother, you are the only two lone survivor, after your parent's disappearance," it said very cracking voice. Tsubaki look uneasy, her parents went missing before leaving her home, causing Black Star and herself search for them with no luck. Shinigami stay silent, then sigh, "Tsubaki-chan, I promise your parents after you killed Masamune-kun, that you never know your heritage until you are awaken your power, but I think it's time since Darkling appear with you," he said very carefully, Tsubaki begin to worry even more, she listen to Shinigami. He begin to speak carefully, "That little creature clinging your shoulder, known as Darkling, and you are two living survivor of Dark One, the people who control darkness and shadow. Tsubaki-chan, your clans are one of the villager of Darkness, one of your ancestor was killed by Arachne and became a demon weapon by forging shape-shifting witch, and normal weapon. Your mother is human Dark One and marry your father, who is also Dark One and ancestor of first Demon Weapon. Your brother have same ability as Dark One, that's why he use Darkness and Shadow with Path of Kishin after his jealously from your multiple weapons. Your parents worry about your shadow and darkness, so they beg me not to tell you, until you are awaken it, and you awaken your Darkness, you are Host of the Darkness, the ancient male demon soul, and like this creature Darkling said; you are two lone survivor of Dark One," he explain it to her and her heritage, in much of shock, she killed Masamune because he use Darkness create chaos and devour human souls. Shinigami continues, hoping she won't follow her brother's path, "Tsubaki-chan, I know you are using your power for good, but please be careful... Darkness wants to control you and create the chaos, so will you use your darkness for good and hunt down kishin, or you will follow Masamune's path," he warn her about her dark power, in much of her dismay, then ask her for using her power for good or follow her brother's downfall. Darkling chuckle and playing with her long pony tail, "Choose well, monkey... you don't want to be killed and follow your brother's path, right," it told her very sinister. Tsubaki listen to Darkling, then she finally made her decision, "I will use the demon to keep me as a host, I will my darkness to for good for man-kind," she answered very wise, making Darkling grin for her wise choice. Shinigami is back to old goofy self again, "Good for you, but we must keep this a secret, unless you are feel ready to tell your friends who you really are, and one more thing, Darkness will need to feed the soul, Kishin will probably it's favorite," he said very goof off, but he and Tsubaki have to keep it a secret, unless Tsubaki felt comfortable to tell her friends who she is. Shinigami taught her about Darkness needs to be fed, so Kishin Soul will be good. Darkling disappear, and reappear with a hooded cloak, "Wear this, it will protect you from the light to burns you, lights are our enemy and it will destroy my brothers and weaken your power, except for that woman, that other survivor have things for her and we accept her," it said, until she hears a demonic voice in her head, "Tsubaki, you eat the evil souls, I like it," the Darkness speaks to her in her mind. It doesn't scare her, so she wears her cloak and use her hood to cover her head. Shinigami is planning to dismiss this, "Good luck Tsubaki-chan, you need to feed the Darkness by eating the Kishin Soul. Oh that reminds me, I found some information about your parents disappearance," he said very happily, then mention about her parents, who look at him once more. Shinigami seems to not happy about this, "I'm afraid to say this, but your parents are killed, not kishin, but someone with Strong Soul, not like Mifune. Please be careful, I can't lose any more students," he inform her about her parents death, in much of her startle to hear, Darkling grin to know it's Kami, then Shinigami disconnect the contact.
Tsubaki pick up Darkling and place it on the dumpster, "So the light will kill you, so that explains why I felt burning on sunlight," she said to Darkling very surprising. Darkling grin and jump to the wall as it looking at her, "Yes... that proves you are second survivor of Dark Living, the demon inside you will teach you how to control your power and summon your weapons without you transform yourself. You have master the Shadow," he replies to her, Tsubaki lower her eye lid, she need to master her Darkness.

... the shadows never lies Kishin

Evil Souls Collected: 10/100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:21 pm
Liz and Patti watched in both shock and amazement."S-She healed him?!"said Liz.
"So cool! So cool!"said Patti as she clapped.
Kid stirred again.M-My arm...it doesn't hurt anymore...h-how?thought Kid.Kid opened his eyes and looked around."W-Where are we?"he asked.
Liz looked at Kid with a look of relief."Kid! you're awake! How do you feel?"asked Liz.
"A little light headed."replied Kid.
Patti wasn't paying attention and went the way the girl went.Patti looked at her and Kaito hugging ."Hiya! I'm Patti...what's your name?"she asked.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:32 am

User Image

Neji and Hinata are impress with Mitsuki's healing spell, in much of relief. Hinata look at her cousin, while Hanabi piggy back at her back, "Maybe there is something special for her, right Neji-nii-san," she comment and want Neji to agree with her. Neji look at his cousin with a smile on his face, "Right," he agree with her. In much of Hinata's delight.
Kaito heard Patti introducing herself and ask him and Mitsuki's name. Kaito chuckle and introduce himself with a smile on his face, "I'm Kaito Shion, member of Vocaloids. Nice to meeting you, Patti-chan," he introducing himself and look at Mitsuki, who hide behind his back, too shy to introduce herself.
Articuno give Mitsuki a soft smile, she notice her aura are Celestial-like. She wonder who she really is, until Black Star finally awaken himself up, in much of her annoyance, "What the h*ll is that power!? I want to try that for Soul Menace!" he shouts and grew power hungry, stupid enough to notice Tsubaki isn't with them. Articuno sigh and shook her head, "I really hate that annoying loudmouth brat." she thought in annoyance, how much she hate him.
Tsubaki finish mastering the Darkness, Darkling jump to her shoulder, it place it's hand in her black scarf as her cloak absorb to it. Tsubaki take a deep breath and step in the sunlight, nothing happen to her, but Darkling retreat to the shadow, "Remember monkey, keep that black scarf with you, I give you a power to walk on any light. You don't want your friends to know who you really are," it giving her a tip to avoid any suspicion with her friends. She smiles at her familiar and reply positively, "Right, I promise not to tell, until I feel ready," she reply happily, Darkling chuckle and disappear in black smoke. Tsubaki is heading back to Kaito's apartment, she is fully accepting her heritage of Dark One and Host of Darkness.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:00 am
Patti smiled."It's nice to meet you too!"said Patti.Patti looked over at Hatsune Miku."Is she going to be okay?"
Hanabi looked at her sister."Maybe..."said Hanabi,
Kid looked at Black Star with a look of annoyance."Does he ever shut up?!"asked Kid as he held his head."Ow...headache...and his shouts are making it worse..."
Liz sighed as she got up and walked over to Black Star."Hey Black Star...could you keep it down? Kid just woke up and has a headache..."said Liz quietly enough so that Kid's headache wouldn't get worse.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:32 pm

User Image

Kaito listen to Patti, he look at sleeping Miku, then look at her with soft smile, "She is going to be alright, she will wake up soon enough, and same goes to you," he reply about Miku's health. Mitsuki is still gripping on Kaito's coat.
Neji look at Articuno, after seeing Mitsuki healing, so approach her, "Any idea about Chirasengo," he ask her, wonder if she knew Atticus. Articuno look at him emotionless, then sigh softly, "No, me and Miku-chan never heard of it, but if you want... I'm pretty she will make half-celestial wolf demon a priestess, her aura is powerful, and I am surprise she is not hurt from anything purify," she reply to him, she will allow Miku to make Mitsuki to become her priestess.
Hinata look at Black Star, giving him a sympathy, while Black Star heard Liz with bored look, "So what, that means I am greatest man and letting Gods look down at me," he declared and laugh so loud. Tsubaki opens the door and see Black Star laughing, she wonder what's all of common, "What made Black Star laugh like that?"

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Japan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items