Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Mortal Recoil (Blood's Trial, Part II)**(finished) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:30 pm
Jarkoven smiled, the silence blissful for him. "Now, shut the ******** up for the rest of the trip, eh?"

Jarkoven swung sideway off of the grapple line into a doorway. He knocked on the heavy wooden door, and a cultist opened the eyeholes, closed them, then opened the door for him, leading to a rectangular room. to the left of him were two jail cells, and there was a wooden door in front of him and to the right. There was also a desk and chair in the corner farthest from him. He opened the gate and put Frost in, closing the door with them both in the cell, a devious grin spreading across his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:40 pm
Sciz kicked down the door to the jail, breathing heavily and a bit bent over. "Here, take her too before my shoulder gives out." He opened the second cell and tossed River into it. He locked the cell and stumbled out a bit, rubbing his shoulder. "Where the hell do you keep the alcohol?"  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:46 pm
The cultist threw his arm around Sciz, pointing to the door he came in from. "Down the hall, third door, on your right, should be a bar."

Jarkoven put Frost in more chains, forcing her legs apart. He looked up at her and smiled. "I wonder how royalty tastes..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:50 pm
Frost looked over at River worriedly, her eyes widening as she saw that there was a trickle of blood down the side of River's head. "River? River!" She called, worried for the blue cat.

River opened her eyes slowly, groaning and struggling to sit up. "Frost...? Wh--...Where are we?"  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:04 pm
Blood, now clad in red and black robes, the same as all the other cultists, and a Carnival mask that changed his voice and his his face, stepped into the room. His voice was deeper and more smooth, like his tongue was mad of silver. "Jarkoven! What the hell do you think you're doing?!"

Jarkoven stood back up. "Sir, you told be I would be compensated..."

Blood bit back. "And you will be! But I really need you to follow my orders. No harm is to come of the queen of any kind by all means necessary. I need her alive, unharmed, and unspoiled."

Jarkoven's smile returned. "What about the other one?"

Blood nodded. "Her? She must not be harmed in any MAJOR way. You may do as you like with her... I'll be back in a week. I expect things to be running good when I return." And with that, Blood exited the hideout for the second time and the last time for the week.

Jarkoven stepped out of Frost's cell, glancing over at River. "Well, darling. You heard what the boss said, correct? What shall I do with you..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:09 pm
((>"I wonder how royalty tastes..."

OH GOD DAMNIT WHY ARE YOU REFERENCING THIS? ;_; ))  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:15 pm
River's ears ducked back. "Don't you DARE lay your filthy hands on me!" She spat, instantly alert. She was sitting up now, her pupils narrowed into slits.

Frost looked at Jarkoven with pure hatred in her eyes. "Leave her alone!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:28 pm
A bright red light shone off of Frost's amulet as Fenikkusu broke through. The red light appeared to turn into a red blade aiming for his head. When the figure appeared, it was S.M., but he had large red and orange wings, his muzzle was a beak and his shoes were gone and replaced with bird talons. He immediately fell to the ground once he appeared in full. His wings slumped as he gasped for breath, seemingly from exhaustion. "Don't you dare lay a finger on them." he said as the red light shot at the cultist. His voice sounded mixed between Fenikkusu and S.M..  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:42 am
((Damnit! I fall asleep and everyone posts the living hell out of everything and I don't get to do what I wanted to do! Confound you sleep!))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:49 pm
((You can always have Fenrir try to talk to Spyke....though Spyke is pissed off right now...good luck))

Spyke tosses the dead cultist to a guard. "Take this trash to the doctor at once..." The guard gulped and runs off carrying the dead body with him.  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:05 pm
((Oh, yeah! The amulet does that, doesn't it? What would happen if someone was to break it right now?))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:45 pm
((As long as Fenikkusu lives, it can't be broken.))  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:15 pm
Rain jogged through the city, back towards where they had gone through. She searched carefully for his escape route, rushing to get there before she was hurt. If she hadn't been able to even put up much of a fight, there was seriously something wrong. She scoured the area, going over all possibilities. They had just... disappeared. Maybe they would come back, though. Scaling a tall building nearby, she started keeping watch over the general area, making note of every possible location they could come to or leave.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:16 pm
((Darn... Would Ezio's idea work with the cell having the same power restrictions as the gloves, forcing Fennikusu back into the amulet or rendering him useless?))  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:22 pm
((Er... How well is this place hidden? How well guarded, and such?))  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games