Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
H.I.V.E. Academy (Dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:25 pm
((I'm very glad you didn't. And thank you Tayuya. My characters seem to get beat up a lot...))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:30 pm
((@Shining: Yeah, I know, but just 'cause I do doesn't mean my character does.
@Minnta: You're welcome, babe.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:52 pm
Grimm flashed a thumbs up and continued reading. Then he took a glance up to see Gamer on the floor, Tantrum throwing one of her namesakes and the gym floor all torn up from what appeared to be a Gyoku Hadoken. "Gamer, did you turn into Akuma again?" Grimm asked simply.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:29 pm
Jared Hales, the Academy's doctor, sighs as he releases a student who had been stuck in the infirmary for a month after a run in with one of the 5. He glances up as he hears the doors open and see's Hex carrying Morrigan. "Well, this is an unusual visitor. Put her on an empty bed and I'll take a look."  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:42 pm
I'm not a simple Jinx, I'm much worse.

Katriana nodded and gently set Arielle on an empty bed. "Gamer went overboard in battle class," she said, not paying much attention to the fact that the other girl's blood was staining her shirt. "He might be coming in later, too, depending."

I'm a HEX.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:49 pm
Standing there still Gamer let himself calm down and catch his breath. The cuts he had gotten weren't life threatening and with him still being in MvC3 he had several mutant's to chose from to heal his own wounds when he was no longer tired. Looking to Grimm gamer's eyes gazed over the damage he had done to the gym tho he showed little care to it as he stood up. Taking another deep breath he simply gave a nod to grimm before walking back over to the bleachers a trail of blood following him as the wounds he had gotten from Janelle and Arielle was evident as blood soaked around them into his uniform turning it a dark crimson. He still needed a few minutes to recharge enough to game change and till then would simply bleed out a bit.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:02 pm
The fights became more than a little overwhelming. No surprise since it was students of the Five that were involved. It was easy to see how their powers corrupt them when they're that dominating. Zeek wondered if anyone was ever going to invent a gym room that would not break apart at the regular powers of students, it had to cost a lot to fix the place up after every fighting class. Oh it would work out fine if it was an actual martial arts class, melee combat, not super power combat that destroys... everything. Hopefully the hit students were alright, especially the one that was hurried out to the infirmary.

The mannequin flexed its own fingers and turned its upper body, looking around. Would the class end now, that was the fighting was basically over? Not many would enjoy fighting on what was left of the room anyway. Break next, oh heck yes! He did not eat lunch, so he was keen on just finding a peaceful spot somewhere in, or around, the academy.

The sub just had to announce it. 'Come onnn, teach.' He encouraged the end of the class in his head.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:28 pm
You cannot play at Chess if you are kind-hearted.

Kingside glanced at Gamer "Nice show of power but you went a bit over bored there try to show a bit more restraint next time it's a pain to get new members of the five."
He looked at the man who offer to play. It was a wile since he played agents someone else "Sure"
No price is too great for the scalp of the enemy King.

(Also if I may ask would MvC char's work for healing I mean I know what your going for but as far as I know there is no healing in the game even from the char's who can heal in there fiction. I mean it may not be a big deal but to me there's a big difference to what a char's powers are and what they can do in a game.)  

Xistund

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:34 pm
(( crying thats nice xistund. Just ignore me))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:50 pm
Valiant Fenris
(( crying thats nice xistund. Just ignore me))
(Sorry I missed your post there edited XD)  

Xistund

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:01 pm
((thanks))

Scott looked around, moving only his eyes, not his head. A small smile appeared as Janelle won her fight. It disappeared as Phantoms arose to fight her though. He stayed still as they attacked her, pretending to be focusing on his first, next, and following moves. He remained unimpressed with the damage to the gym, even if he was the one who had to fix it.

Scott was made to fix the gym whenever someone broke something. As it was, he had to fix everything he broke. Now he had to fix most of the rest of the gym. He silently sighed and waited for the other to make the first move.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:42 pm
(True true true but there are 2 that can heal in game and that's Shuma gorath with his health suction and jean grey as one of her specials. The Xmen like them may not I never really played as those characters since Cap'n, Akuma, and either Vergil/Strider/Ama/ or Ryu are my usually played characters. Granted he could also pop the overdrive to heal some of the damage. The full body red glow thing in the game that heals health over time if you don't get hit while it's up. Maybe but for now he's just gonna have to bleed till he has enough energy to even hope to use those.)
Keeping his head down Gamer said nothing to Kingside. He was right after all he had been the one to kill the last HIVE 5 member during a similar incident after his handheld was destroyed during a spar. The game on his wrist popped out and into his hand as he continued to sit there his eyes closed. He didn't seem to care much for his wounds waiting instead till he was able to regenerate enough energy to use his next game to replenish himself.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:37 pm
You cannot play at Chess if you are kind-hearted.

Kingside carefully considered his move's and made sure that his pawns where well graded only sacrificing one of his pieces to take a bigger piece.
No price is too great for the scalp of the enemy King.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:58 pm
"Again? At least he didn't kill her like the last member.", Doc says absently as he unbuttons the unconscious girls shirt and gently places a hand on her now exposed stomach. "Deep scapular stab wound, second degree burns along right side, two fractured ribs also on the right, minor cuts, scrapes, and bruises here and there...", he murmurs to himself, eyes unfocused. He removes his hands and quickly grabs various items he will need to take care of this patient. "Morrigan is much sturdier than she looks... If you were wounded you should see my assistant. If not, I don't mind you hanging around as long as you don't cause my patients anymore damage."

((The doctor is an NPC so anyone can use him at anytime when I'm done with him. If anyone wants other NPC's, tell me what you need.))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:42 pm
A young man walked down the hall to the infirmary. "Hey Doc." He said sitting down on a bed freezing it slightly as his skin turned from icy blue to white. "Some kids were trying to break open my locker..." He said smiling sweetly. "I froze them." He said sternly and very chillingly. "You might wanna take a blowtorch to them soon." He said laughing.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games