Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Adventure Skills 101 - OVER! Homework, Pg. 21! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:03 pm
"You have no idea what you are missing," he said cheerily, more than content in the steaming water. Mort had also seemed to want to be away from the water, as well as Miss Danny. They were all crazy, the heat and water felt amazing as it rolled over his skin. He moved farther into the water and completely submerged, coming up to hear Mort's question.

"It is some sort of natural phenomenon," he said with a shrug. Who really cared if it felt this great. He sat on a ledge around the edge and turned a bit so that he could see the zomboils easily as he relaxed.

Valeria
((sorry ended up attempting to be sociable, so quick phone tag so you aren't held up))

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:06 pm
Moira watched over them all, her hands clasped, smiling broadly - did she ever not smile? And then she caught sight of Edel and Danny.

Apparently Moira could change expressions.

"What's wrong, spookies?" she said, padding over to the ghouls with a earnest expression of concern on her face. "Don't feel like swimming today?"

Zyphiris

chimarii

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:26 pm
Danny gave Moira a sort of blank look, but a smile nonethelesss. She turned to face th tracher but her eyes were still very firmly focused on the pools. After all, Roch was shouting about a tentacle monster. Given Danny's experience with trolololopus... Well the water was a bit of a threat. Best to watch it for now.

"Uhhhh. No... Not really ever," she responded awkwardly. She flicked her tail idly where Moira could see it (and, yes, near Edel for spite and teasing) and flatly said, "Flame demon."

She figured that was all the explanation neccessary. Water was her one weakness, and it always seemed to pop up in her classes. Amity really needed to be more fire friendly. Ice friendly? Naw Edel could melt.

((phone tag sorry for derp))

sosiqui

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:27 pm
The professor mentioned dragons and an ear flickered in response. Aye?... Shrugging, Levi indeed got a swimsuit from a gnome (it looked all too happy to provide one. Too too happy).

WHOA! easy thar, screecheart! A thick white tail curled gently around Lizzy, bringing her back out from under the water just enough for her chin to be visible. ...'nless ya got gills. It wasn't likely Levi figured, but who knew- maybe she did?

Whoooeee~ Once propped back up, the tatzel ghoul slipped into the waters herself beside Lizzy, uncoiling her tail from around the demoness. Her two molerats stood close to the others sporting OwO faces as best as molerats could. Sure wasn't expectin' this, eh? Carefully placing her towel overhead on the ledge of the pool behind her, Levi took a deep breath and just relaxed.

Eyes caught a glimpse of a certain demon boil looking particularly displeased at being mauled by his two molerats. For a moment, she thought about calling out to see why the danged heck he wasn't already in the water, but then she decided against it. There was something unsavory about sitting next to him right now. Contact. A chill went down her spine, leaving Levi to sink just a bit more into the depths of the water. Hey, things were getting better already! She offered a smile to Lizzy like everything was peachy keen.

Dragain

nekoluch

Tricky Pants

NeoSeussi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:16 pm
Alex grinned at Mort as he approached. "I'm not planning on getting in, either. Too hot." As though that explained it all, though Alex was slightly tempted to dip his skeletal foot in. It wouldn't feel any of the heat, and the water wouldn't hurt it. But then if he couldn't feel it, that begged the question, why bother? And so he stayed sitting at the edge of the pool, where he could watch Yin and keep him company, but not have to actually dunk himself in the water himself. His clothes were still sodden, clinging to his skin, and would likely stay that way in the dampness of the cave.

He saw Danny standing not too far off. She wasn't making any move to get into the water either, for what Alex thought were quite obvious reasons. It was strange knowing that he and the fire demoness might actually have something in common. He might have called her over as well, but he figured she probably wanted to stay as far away from the water as possible.

Alex looked back towards Yin who had submerged himself under the water, and leaned forward a bit, somewhat worried that the other boil wasn't going to come back up again. But then he did, and Alex was able to relax, sitting back. "There must be something making it hot, it can't just..happen, can it?" He pondered, still unconvinced that this could possibly be occurring without say...fire.

After some thought, Alex did decide to stick his skeletal foot in the water, but only for the briefest of moments, as he kicked the water to splash at Yin with a mischievous grin before removing it.

Alex's molerats decided to lay down on either side of him and slightly behind, and occasionally he would reach over to pat one or the other on the nose.

ramenli

Ol-j-man

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:43 pm
West had kind of missed all of the hullabaloo surrounding the unveiling of the hot springs. Instead, he had remained over near the cavern's entrance where he had taken his seat upon reentry, staring off into space and contemplating why life sucked so hard. The molerats used this time to flop around him and nod off. The one on his left eventually let out a loud snore, and West sat up straight in response, his eyes wide with surprise. When had all this water happened? And why were so many people half naked?

He slowly got to his feet, avoiding the excited and not so excited students as they milled about the area. Long before he reached the edge of the water he had hopped around a bit, pulling off his shoes and socks, so all he had to do once he had taken a seat again was roll up his gut-splatted pant legs and dip his feet and legs in the water. He had to admit it was a pretty nice reward for murdering and taming all those molerats. As if summoned by his thoughts, his pair of chittering menaces trundled over, crowding against him again as they flopped to the ground.

It seemed there was plenty to look at, but all of it was embarrassing in one way or another. And Levi... West unconsciously sought her out before he could stop himself, his eyes dropping to his hands once he had caught a glimpse of the ghoul.

No. This was stupid. He was not going to let her get to him. He had told himself he was going to act as if nothing had happened and he was going to act as if nothing had happened, Jackdammit. West raised his head, glaring at the tatzel as if he could shoot eyelasers through her face before dragging his gaze away to some other knot of student activity.

There. Perfectly normal behavior.  

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The mole rats were now bathed, and Siobhan decided to lay about, floating along the water's surface. Apparently Roch was untying her hair from his ankle; Siobhan had forgotten he was there, apparently.

Life was awesome.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:47 pm
She coughed the warm water out, and flailed a bit before turning all too calm the moment she could breath properly again.

It was warm, all was good.

"LeviiiiiI~" She giggled, draping herself over the ghoul to give her a hug, and inevitably squishing against her- Oh my, Lizzy never did realize how booblicious Levi was. Well, she did realize it because she had to make those dresses, but my. My my, "You look goooooooood in a swimsuit!" She announced with a rather dopey grin before realizing that there was a trail of hair floating nearby, and at the end of the trail, a really happy looking ghoul.

"Hellllllo there!" She waved to try to get her attention.

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:53 pm
Someone was talking. She sounded so nice~ Siobhan lifted herself from her floating and stood with her tippy toes on the bottom of the spring to notice Lizzy talking to her. Siobhan's smile widened.

"H-hello!" Siobhan squeaked with her scratchy voice, timidly scuttling over to the demoness and the tatzel. "This is delightful, yes? Warm and inviting." Her hair continued to float every which way, likely tangling around anything it passed; rocks and such, though hopefully not around anymore ankles.

Oh, but this was also a new person she had never met! She forgot to as the Reaper's name, but maybe she should try doing this whole making friends thing again. "I...I am Siobhan!" She announced suddenly, jutting her hand out to Lizzy.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:07 pm
A hand! She had grown accustomed to hand-shaking since her time in school, but she still rarely initiated it. Taking the ghoul's hand and shaking it, she giggled, "I love this! Hot springs... Who knew we had one here in Amity?! Ohhhh, Siobhan... That's such an interesting name!" More happy giggling before she wrapped her arms around the ghoul to hug her.

Because hugs are awesome.

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:11 pm
She gave her name, but she did not receive a name back. HAD SHE GOTTEN IT WRONG!? Making friends sure is difficult. There was not much time to mull over how to deal with it, as Siobhan was wrapped in a .... in a ....

HUG!

*O*

Siobhan squealed, wrapping her arms around Lizzy in turn. "Oh! This is hugging! A bond, yes?!" Did this make them friends? "Oh, uhm.. uh.. w-what is your name?" Siobhan managed to ask nervously. "Or should I not ask? Are you nameless? I apologize for my rudeness." Should she call her Pinky?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:44 pm
"Hugging, yes! Hugging is good!" She nodded before blushing - although that might be partially due to the heat from the hot springs - and pulling away from the hug, "I have a name! I'm Lizzy and you can call me Lizzy!" She wasn't sure why she had to say it twice.  

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:52 pm
"I may? Thank you! Lizzy!" What a fun name to say! "Lizzzzzy~" She giggled happily. The banshee flopped backward onto the water again, floating about happily as her hair seemed to take over everything. It would be a b***h to dry.

Siobhan dunked under the water, completely submerged with only her hair floating around the surface. Suddenly, after a long time submerged, Siobhan resurfaced right in front of Lizzy.

However, her hair covered her whole body now. Like Cousin It.

"sjdhfuihewuihf" Siobhan garbled, trying to pull away her hair from her face. Swimming under water did not go over well.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:59 am
Lizzy watched in delight as the ghoul went underwater; she was actually uncomfortable with the idea of being submerged by water, or she would do it too! It actually looked... Rather fun, actually, especially in such warm water. Besides, it's not like the water was that deep!

Before she could make up her mind about diving vs not diving, Sioban was up and... Hairier than she remembered.

"Oh dear, let me help you with that!" She might had said that a little too enthusiastically as she put her hands over the ghoul's face and tried to part her hair like it was a curtain. It might had helped if she hadn't slipped and fell, squeaking as she pushed the banshee back into the warm water together with her, and getting tangled up in all dat hair.

At least she finally dove into the water.

Drifter Jet Enduro

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:44 am
The ghoul may have tried to look less annoyed when she noticed Moira coming over. The Janitor, after all, looked like someone who did not want to be disappointed. Or someone that the ghoul wouldn't like to disappoint. ... whichever.

Edel calmly side-stepped Danny's tail to respond to the janitor's question in a slightly less awkward fashion. “Not a good temperature for me, no.” She turned to look at what was going on in the pools, and decided that she wouldn't have enjoyed what was going on in there either. “It's alright though,” she reassured Moira. Really, she wasn't missing out on much.

sosiqui

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces