Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Sex Ed 3 - HOMEWORK, PG 25 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:39 pm
He gave her a look, raising an eyebrow at her. "This is the part where I go 'size don't matter, it's how you use it,' right?" he drawled, only to start laughing. Oh, she was fun. "What's your weapon?" he asked her. "Or are you one with a familiar?"

alliisara

NeoSeussi rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:44 pm
Another fluffy creature scampered across Alex's table. This time he was too busy watching Yin to care, though it did distract him from the weremantis enough to notice that Mort was having one helluva time trying to capture a lammit,

He decided that watching Mort was at least amusing, for now, but the giggling coming from Mitzi and Roch was also more then a little bit hard not to notice, even with all of the chaos.

Everyone having a good ol' time. Everyone having fun. Oh look, Yin was offering to help Nurse Cricket out with anything she needed.

He turned back to watching Mort, because at least watching him didn't make Alex feel like flipping a table in frustration.  

NeoSeussi

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:46 pm
Man, this kid could talk. At least he was sticking to topics of interest. Distracting topics of interest that helped keep West's mind off of protection charms and the tatzelwurm across the room. Just because he hadn't looked her way certainly didn't mean he didn't know she was there. He considered it an accomplishment that he had kept his eyes to himself.

He shook his head slightly, still grinning. "There's a ring an' bags. Fitness club stuff. Not sure 'bout gloves though." When he and Bul had smacked the crap out of each other, they hadn't used much more than their fists. Either time.

"People bet on you?" West asked, perching back on the edge his seat. He wasn't disbelieving, it was just something he had never thought to do or encourage others to do for him. "Where?" He didn't ask how one might get in on that, but it was clear he was interested from the way he leaned forward.

Bilious

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:09 pm
Mitzi laughed in return. "Sure, if it makes you feel better. Of course, you're only saying that 'cause mine is bigger than yours." She gave him a lewd grin, before explaining, "Based on what I saw before, my spear is definitely bigger than yours."

Ice Queen

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
Nothing Yet rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:10 pm
Cricket must have just known that Shine needed Nahm in her life. Had she not been paired up with such a caring partner...well, who knew what would be happening right now. Probably a whole lot of chaos, really. She sniffled as she pulled away from the hug, which seemed to have successfully deterred a sobfest.

"Thank you, N-...oh!" she cried, toppling backwards and off of her chair as the minipets shot out of their container and all over the room. Realizing that she was beginning to panic, she closed her eyes and tried to sit very still.

Of course, that wasn't a very good tactic for catching loose minipets.

Prolixity

Nothing Yet rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:16 pm
It took a few moments, but Shine was eventually able to calm herself down again - and without the aid of candy this time! She was full of pride at all of the progress she was making today.

She stared out at Nahm, watching him chase after the rapidly scattering minipets, and couldn't help but giggle at how silly everyone looked. But Cricket did seem to need the help...

"Oh, it's...um...probably not..." She might have blushed at the compliment of her charm placement, but her thick, ashen skin and the faint bruising along her cheeks didn't show it very well.

Fixating on the idea that she potentially did a good job, she reached for a nearby minipet, missing it by nearly three feet.

Prolixity

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

Nothing Yet rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:17 pm
Frowning, she considered the possibility that it might actually be a good idea to try here. Hauling herself to her feet, she shuffled towards the center of the room, hoping that a better vantage point would help.

It didn't.  
Nothing Yet rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:22 pm
She went for another, and another, and eventually could feel the knot in her throat and the tears in her eyes again. Nahm and Miss Cricket were going to be so upset with her, weren't they? She was letting everyone down.

Pathetically, she let out a little whimper, limply making another attempt.  

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

Nothing Yet rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:23 pm
"Please, little minipet...come on...little minipet...I would...really like...to hold you...little minipet..." Shine sang softly, leaning down to 'minipet height'. A lammit ran right through her large fingers, but several others approached her, seemingly curious as she continued to hum along.  
Nothing Yet rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:24 pm
And as soon as the lammit was near enough for snatching range, Shine's singing dipped even softer. She reached out to gently stroke its stupid little head, and swiftly plucked it up by its ears.

"Thank you...little...minipet," she cooed, rubbing it against her face as she carried it towards Cricket.

"Here...um...you go...Miss...um." She chewed her lower lip and extended her arm (and the minipet) towards her instructor, hoping that she'd done a satisfactory job. It would be terrible to know that she'd let her down.

demon_pachabel
already posted my s/n with Tack <33

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

medigel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:27 pm
Oh you'd get some amusement from this, wouldn't you, Alex. 8|

Again Mort tried to catch a lammit, slamming his hand on the table instead as it hopped away. "Mrrrrrr!" he growled at the thing's retreating back, pushing his glasses back up. Did he need treats or something? Was it the smell that, combined with the charm, made sure he was defeated time and time again? He glanced at Alex. "How do I lammit?" D:

NeoSeussi rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:33 pm
Alex does find amusement in it. Yes he does.

As Mort turned and spoke to Alex, the zomboil sat up a little straighter in his chair, and another of the lammits went bouncing past, knocking the foil still sitting on Alex's table to the floor. Again, without even thinking, his arm shot out, hand grabbing at the scruff of the creatures neck.

Alex gave Mort the biggest most innocent grin he could manage before saying.

"Ummmm....like that?"

He then got out of his chair, again, to make his way over to the pen, again, brushing past Yin as he deposited yet another lammit onto the velcro. "Sorry." He murmured to Yin before making a hasty retreat back to his table.

Alone.

AGAIN.

ramenli
Alex a showoff? wut? never! D:

NeoSeussi

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:34 pm
"Noooo you don't," Roch said. "If it's a spear then it's just longer, it's not bigger. We can weigh them and I'll prove it!" he told her, looking serious about weighing them. "But it ain't fair that you've seen mine but I ain't seen yours," he added, pouting about that.

alliisara

medigel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:38 pm
Jack, Alex, stop making this look so easy. Especially since Mort didn't think so.

There might have been a pout before the zomboil took a seat across from Alex, watched the lammits' movements, and attempted to simply grab one too. However, his reflexes weren't as fast, and instead he grasped thin air. "Graaaaaa! Not so easy, Alex."

medigel

Anxious Spirit

NeoSeussi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:47 pm
"You're trying too hard." He pointed out.

"Just let your instincts take over. All of the ones I caught, were when I wasn't thinking about it." He explained, happily latching on to any kind of distraction at this point.

Besides, Mort should have been faster then Alex. He had done that thunder road classroom thingy.  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff