Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Asylum Academy [Acc/ Starting!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:34 pm
Victor nodded, "Alright then" he said before leading the way. Making sure not to walk too fast so Jezzie could keep up. It ended up being right at the end of the hall by the window. "Oh, I haven't even told you my name, "Its Victoria Iris Owen" like always he didn't said 'Victor Issac Owen' "Sounds kinda weird huh? If I keep saying that then no one would believe I'm a girl. With me being placed int he boys dorm i'm surprised anyone is still fooled.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:18 pm
Jezzie followed the girl at a slow pace, she amost never walked fast and was reluctant when she had to which made her happy the girl stayed at her pace. She smiled at the girl and started putting ice into a cup. She knew that Anko had a bag he could put it in, somewhere. "I'm Jessibel Helli but everyone calls me Jezzie. your name doesn't sound weird at all, though." She chuckled once. "I actually think I saw you by the track when that little tiff was going down. What are you doing here, anyways? Are girls allowed in the boys dorm?"

"I'd love to go out to lunch with you." Belle smiled, a nice meal with someone sounded great. "My eating habits are kind of off, though." She said embarrassedly. "Living outside for a long time, I didn't really need them. But I'm not some sort of feined, I swear!" She said quickly.

(Sorry for the bad spelling and taking so long to reply. I'm on my phone so sellcheck either changes a word because I missed a letter or my keyboard won't actually put in the letter I pressed.)  

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:31 pm
"Normally not unless they have a sibling in the dorms here. Actually my room happens to be in this dorm" Victor said. "Until this year I was in the same dorm as my brother"

"I've always wondered why Victoria was always in this dorm. At the beginning of each year I thought maybe she'd be placed in a girls dorm. But it never happens. I tried asking the facility, but they said to ask her about her. When I did she'd change the subject, or say 'I don't know'" David said to strike up a conversation.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:33 pm
Dean chuckled. "It's perfectly fine. Without a mom, I grew up with bad table manners." he said with a smile.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:49 pm
Jezzie looked at her with jealousy, "You have a room here?" She asked, "in the boys dorm and you're a girl? If you're not rooming with your brother this year are you rooming with some boy you don't know?" She wasn't sorry for all the questions, though She was sure Victoria was getting annoyed with them. "Man." She sighed, "I wish I had a room in the boys dorm!"

Belle smiled a little and nodded, "thanks" once again she pulled at her skirt then let her tail form again so she curd fiddle with that instead. "Thanks for being nice to me too. It really sucks being new."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:56 pm
Victor nodded, "Yeah, this year its with someone I don't know" he seemed surprised that it seems like someone is the complete opposite from him. He never would have thought there were any girls that wanted to be boys. But at this point it is just speculation, but still. The very idea seems... weird "Oh, do you like Ramen? Maybe we can eat some together" he asked. There was something interesting about this girl. He figured it wouldn't be an idea to become friends. Normally he'd hate the idea of befriending girls. But this case was different. [Come to think of it Victor in a lot of ways opposite from myself]  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:57 pm
"I know what you mean. Just be glad you're not a freshman." Dean said with a smile. "Plus you're cute so you got it easier." he added.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:28 pm
Reit hung back from the new conversation. He wasn't really a part of it, and he was generally a little shy of joining conversations of which he wasn't a part. Nor did he want to seem like an eavesdropper.  

Ariemea

Dangerous Informer

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:32 pm
[Actually he was talking to Reit since the others went to get ice]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:02 pm
Jezzie nodded, "I love ramen, and id love to get some with you but i cant right now. I have to take care of the guy that got punched in the face by his sister" she sighed, "She hits harder than I would've guessed." She looked at the ice and shook the cup a little, "Later would be great, though. I don't normally hang out with girls." Why did she say that? Victoria was probably gonna think she was gonna blow her off. "Uhm, I mean like...I, uhm..just get along with boys better." What was she trying to say exactly and why couldn't she say it? "Ah, what I'm trying to say is I get along with boys better than I do girls but you seem cool and I'll totally have ramen with you! There we go."

Belle blinked a few times, "Cute?" It wasn't something she was used to being called; but then she remembered what she was wearing. "Do you say that because I'm wearing this?" She jestured to her outfit, "because if you are, I don't normally dress in colorful skirts and tops."

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:52 pm
"Well the pretty skirt is a plus, but I was talking about you in general. You have a great personality and your a very pretty girl." Dean said with a warm smile as he looked at her.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:09 pm
Victor smiled to hear he wasn't going to be blown off, "Actually I don't get along well with most girls as well. In fact you seem different than most others. But later would be fine. Well, see ya later" He said before heading back to his room.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:36 pm
"Okay then," Jezzie sighed with relief. Most people would've thought she was being rude. "See you soon" she waved as she left and dipped into the room she'd come out of. "Okay, sit down Anko." She ordered as she grabbed a bag and poured the ice in it.

"Jeeze, bossy much?" Anko said but did as he was told. He grabbed the bag when she handed it to him and put it on his eye.

"Well, the skirts probably gonna go away." Belle said as she looked up at him too. "but, thanks. No ones ever called me that before"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:39 pm
"I only speak the truth." Dean said with a smile. "Plus I'm a cat person." he added with a playful wink.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:58 pm
"Oh really?" Belle smiled and rubbed her tail on his leg slightly, only joking but took it away after a moment. "Well, I like that you're different."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff