Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Alternate Dimension
(S) Apocalypse Time! Now with Zombies! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zombies?
  runs away from thread
  Braaains
  My characters are going to hate me...
View Results

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:40 pm
Rose was so physically and emotionally exhausted that she passed out.

Midnight's eyes widened. "That seems a bit dangerous..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:45 pm
((Don't worry. I can come to a "healthy" compromise.))

Sawyer squeezed Rose's hand. "Is she asleep?" he asked Briar. Not in the mood to explain, she simply nodded. She turned her attention back to Fenrir and said with a smile, "I suggest we get going, then. We can grab supplies from here, if you wanna, or we can keep truckin' it and just hope we get lucky later on."  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:43 pm
Spyke looks at Rose and wipes away his tears. "She may well be my only family left...I have to see to it that she is safe."  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 3:07 am
((I don like them quotes you got thar, lady. Means sumfin bad's bout to happen. Don like it. Not on bit. [Sorry, I had to put a Southern Drawl on that. It fit. But hey, some things sound better when put to a region. And I know the Southern region.]))

"Let's get as much supplies here as we can. The Castle is relatively safe right now, and we may not get a chance like this again. You saw how many of those things were out there." explains Fenrir. He would inform them of the plan later, right now supplies were the most important.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 4:40 am
Briar nodded her head and smiled. She quickly kissed Fenrir and said, "You're still sexy when you strategize."  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:21 am
A blush spreads across Fenrir's face, and he kisses her back, "You think? Well you're always sexy, so I can't complain." He looks deeply into her eyes, and slowly turns away, continuing to lead them towards the ICU.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:38 am
Dust chuckled. "So? Midnight, I'm going to die. I know this. I don't want to face it, but I know it's true... I just want to feel your curves...One last time..."

A zombie made its way into the Throne Room, making a loud "WUUUUURGHH!"

Dust jumped. "Oh ********!" he screamed under his breath, shooting it three times before it went down, shooting it two more for good measure.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:44 am
Spyke follows the others a somber look on his face. His sisters Fade and Frost dead...his brother Jaybomb dead, and maybe even River. He seems to have given up on life.  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 11:54 am
Sciz carefully walked down a flight of stairs. From the gradual increase of humidity, he assumed that he was in the basement of the castle, which meant... the armory! He looked around for the door to the armory, hoping it wasn't already ransacked for whatever was there. He found the door, which had stains of blood and handprints running down it. He opened the door and, to his suprise, the place was actually completely intact. The groaning of the zombies was growing ever louder, though, so he shut the door and sat down. Hmm... maybe if there's a backup generator down here, I can get the castle's power back on...

((Questions. Does the castle have a backup generator and where would it be?))  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 1:15 pm
Briar looked back and noticed Spyke's expression. She had become very numb to the feeling of losing family- she had grown a bit too used to it- but she empathized with him. She paused and turned to him. She smiled gently and said, "You wanna carry Rose? I think she'd like that."  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 1:38 pm
Spyke nods and puts his guns away. "Thank you, she is all I have left in the world now." Spyke then takes Rose from Briar and holds her close to him. "I promise you this, I will take good care of my niece and raise her to be a kind and strong person just like her mother."  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 1:45 pm
"I know you will," she replied with a doleful smile. She felt as if something was missing from her being, like it had been taken. She wondered about this hole in her heart, and how it had come to be.
No.
No time for mourning.
She had to live, and she had to help others do the same.
Sawyer wrapped his arms around Briar's neck, and he leaned his head on her shoulder. "Briar, where are we gonna go?" he asked with a hint of fear. Briar kept her eyes on Rose and Spyke as she replied, "Someplace safe. Don't worry. We're gonna be fine." She turned away and continued to follow behind Fenrir.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:07 pm
((Here comes the crazy chick!))

As the small group neared the ICU, insane laughter was heard from within. "YOU CAN'T KEEP ME HERE FOREVER! HAHAHA!!!"

Rose shot awake, her ears pricking. "M-Mommy?"

Midnight's mind was thrown into a loop. "D-Don't say that...We'll make it..." She whispered, barely noticing the zombie.

((@Sciz: Kinda...But it's not needed, really. If the power gave out, the kingdom would crash into Mobius.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:13 pm
Spyke looks in shock. He then looks at Rose. "Stay with me Rose and we should find out what is going on with your mommy." He then looks at Briar and Fenrir. "Protect the young princess. Judging from the sound of Frost's voice she has completely lost it and will harm anyone even her young daughter."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:20 pm
Briar took Rose of his hands and nodded. She was familiar with hostile mothers, so she understood the danger.
Sawyer, on the other hand, was very lost. Why would Miss Frost, who was so kind and cheerful, want to harm Rose, the prettiest girl who had ever existed? It was beyond him, but he dared not ask about it.  
Alternate Dimension

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff