Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Brother Complex [FULL] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:00 am
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nami watched her brother curiously before hearing the door and crying as well, her face blushed as Zola grabbed her hand and led her to the living room. She stood by his side while holding to his hand as if it were her lifeline. Nami silently obeyed her brother's order, letting go of that hand before obtaining a towel from the bathroom and coming back to the living room to pat her sister dry from the water that had accumulated on her.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

{წO.ff O.ur C.omplex's: წ}
maru-shadow

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:50 am
Shira shivered and winced away as her brother and little sister tried to dry her off. Her eyes were frightened as hell and she needed them both. Shira wrapped her arms around Nami. She began to cry into her shoulder, dampening her shirt.  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 3:49 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nami had never seen her 'sister' like this before, she never felt her shiver so vigorously so the only thing she could do was wrap her arms around Shira. "What happened Shira? Why are you soaking wet?"
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

maru-shadow

MetalRocker11712

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:53 am
User Image

Shira looked at the side of Nami's face and whispered,"You know, Nami, you were always my favorite. I always told you what was on my mind and how my day went. *laughs through tears* You always had this dazed, bored look on your face, like you wanted to be elsewhere. It never bothered me, though. Afterall, you're my favorite, even more than Zola.*sadly laughs* So I'll tell you how my night was, just like old times. *sniffles, still holding Nami and looking past her face* I went on a date. I felt out of place and wrong. I foolishly went back to Blake's house and he....he--" Shira was on the brink of a complete breakdown. All these years she bottled up her emotions and was the cheery, nice sister with no hidden agendas or feelings. Tears rolled down her face again.

Shira staggered to her feet and stumbled towards her room. She managed to get through the doorjam before collapsing onto the carpeted floor. She began to sob as she kneeled on the floor. She peeled her wet blouse of and tossed it into the corner. The rest of her clothes followed until she stood in the middle of her room in her underwear. She sat cross-legged on the floor and waited for her sister or brother to come into her room; she knew one of them would, at least.

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:17 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nami clung to her sister, she listened with almost teary eye's as Shira spoke, her words seemed so sad and she couldn't help but notice that there was something more that she wanted to say. But Nami had never ever seen Shira go out with anyone but her Zola, she had always believed that she longed for him and only him but from earlier's conversation it didn't seem that she was so eager to go with the stranger at the door or her date. This date a name, Blake, and when Shira couldn't say the drastic thing her sister, yes she would be always be her big sister because she had more respect for her than Yuu.

Nami tailed Shira as she motioned Zola back to the bathroom as if saying 'I'll be back so wait here till then.' The girl closed the door behind her just as her sister stripped on the floor, removing the soaked clothes from her body and continuing to cry. "Shira, tell me what happened....did this Black touch you?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

MetalRocker11712

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:38 am
User Image

Shira looked up at Nami as she closed the door. She sniffed a bit before answering,"You could say he did a bit more than that, Nami.*sadly laughs and hiccups a bit* The evening was completely wrong, I could feel it from the beginning." Shira run her fingers down her arms and traced the new bruises that were forming on her shoulders. The room was dark and the sound of the rain pattering on the roof wasn't as relaxing and calming as it usually was. Shira began to shiver. The carpet fibers dug into her bare thighs as she sat on the ground.

She looked out the window as the water traced little pathways down the foggy window. Shira sighed and said,"You love him, don't you? Zola, I mean." Shira didn't wait for an answer before she continued,"I do, too. Not that he would ever realize it.*laughs sadly* It's stupid but, hey, I don't have much control of my feelings anymore. Anyway, back to Blake. I can't tell anyone else but you guys because it would be my word against his and he wound deny it untill the cows came home. *sniffles* He pretty much forced himself on me and well...*gestures to bruises*"

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 3:52 pm
Hope the kind

MetalRocker11712

Zola had gone to make hot chocolate for the three of them. He heard everything. He was conflicted at that point. He was annoyed that Shira loved him too, but he didn't want to deny that he had noticed. Really, he didn't want to believe it. He always thought that out of the three, Shira wouldn't love him in that way... Well, he had Nami, so he couldn't say he loved Shira the same way... Not that he felt that way for her.

He came to the room with a tray of three mugs of hot chocolate...for about a second before he saw Shira almost naked. "...Y'know what, I'm just gonna ignore the fact that my Sryu is in her underwear." he groaned, setting the tray next to him on the bed before handing the others their mugs. "So, this Blake basically raped you, did he...? Well, if it were up to me, I'd give him the old 'eye for an eye' treatment, but... Well, he's like, your boss, isn't he?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:02 pm
Yutaki ► Yuu ◄ Hajime

User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Yuu let the rain was over her as she walked into the city heading for the train station. She looked at her cell phone and sent a text to Zola.
I love you my forbidden fruit.
With that sent she walked on to the platform and she watched the train come back to a screeching halt in the rain. Yuu stepped on and took her seat by the window and she watched as the train started moving again. Yuu was off, heading for the country side, she would call work and tell them she was quitting from a pay phone. She looked at her phone and she took out the battery and tosses it out the window of the train. "Goodbye, Yutaki Hajime." she muttered and closed her eyes leaning back.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:08 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nami's fingers placed themselves, lightly, onto her bruises and traced each and every single one of them as if she could take away some of her pain away much like with kisses. She blushed as she spoke about Zola, there was no denying about the feelings she had for him both lust and love. "I do Shira, I can't stop thinking about him even though I somewhat knew.....about your own feelings." Shira continued on even though Nami had rudely intervened while her big sis talked, Shira...why don't you call the police, you have the evidence to prove and if he raped you then he stuff would be in you and they can get his DNA from that, and convict him." Nami tried to be hopefull, bringing her sister's spirit up while Zola came into the room commenting on clothing. She took a nearby blanket and wrapped it around her sis, placing the ends in her hands while she grabbed a cup of hot coco carefully. "Zola we can't kill him even what he's done to Shira...I just feel like calling the police."
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

maru-shadow

MetalRocker11712

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:07 pm
maru-shadow
Hope the kind

MetalRocker11712

"Kill him?" Zola blinked. "What kinda books have you read, girl?" he laughed. "Nah, I was thinking court or something... Hm?" Zola heard his phone sound for a text. "...Forbidden... Awh, crap, I knew it..." He looked to Nami and Shira. "...Yuu's run away again... I don't think she's close."

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:19 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nami blushed in embarrasment as she looked from her lover to her dear 'sister,' "You'll never what you'll do when your angry! Besides....I don't want you to go to jail so if that thought should ever pass you well....I didn't want you to leave." She placed her index fingers together and looked to seem interested in them, but she looked up at her brother when news of Yuu's episode. "She isn't a child Zola, she knows that she'll always be welcome here even if she can't play with you anymore. She is strange but I love her because she is strange, sometimes she gets on my nerves but thats what sisters are suppose to do." Nami took a sip of her coco before placing it down and cuddling towards Zola and placed a kiss on his cheek.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

maru-shadow

Candice Cakes

MetalRocker11712

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:09 am
User Image

Shira smiled weakly at her sister and brother together, but her heart hurt beyond belief. A single tear ran down her face as she looked at them.Shira knew that they were all related so it never could be anything more than cuddling. But their actions seemed more intimate than siblings should be around eachother. "Did something happen that I'm not aware of?" Shira asked. She was curious about Zola's change of heart.

"What happened while I was gone?"she continued, suspisiously. Shira was missing something HUGE and she wanted in on it. " TELL ME, GODDAMMIT!"Shira shouted. The tears ran down her face even faster. First she was violated by her boss and now her siblings were hiding things from her. Shira's entire world was falling apart.

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:39 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nami glanced nervously towards Zola and then towards Shira she was unsure what to do since almost everyone knew about the secret but she had so much respect towards Shira that it wouldn't feel right if she kept the secret to herself. "Shira....we are not related, none of us, me, Zola, you, and Yuu." Nami was unsure how to answer how to answer her next question since a lot did happen between her and Zola, how they were so close to feeling the other as lovers do.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

maru-shadow

MetalRocker11712

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:27 pm
maru-shadow
maru-shadow
Hope the kind

MetalRocker11712

Zola looked down into his drink. "...Yeah...Trust me, I didn't know either... Just... Don't freak out, okay?" He looked to Shira. "Just...We're still family. We'll always be that way, no matter what papers tell us."

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:50 am
User Image

Shira was immediately furious. "FREAK-OUT? Why the HELL shouldn't I freak-out, Zola? Anwser me that. And another thing, sleeping with your 14 YEAR OLD "SISTER" is completely disgusting. I hope you know that. She's 6 years younger than you, you perv," Shira said, grabbing her robe off the door and throwing it on before storming out of her own room, through the front door, and back into the rain. Shw covered her face with her hands as she slid down to the wet ground with her back against a light post. It cast a gloomy light around her. She looked up at the sky and her mascara began to run down her pretty face making it look like she cried black tears.

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff