Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply The ART Dept
Portraits of a drunken, cross-dressing elf (art thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:49 pm
rofl  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:26 am
Oooooooh, rum. emotion_drool Have to try that more often. Now that you mention it, it's been forever since I've been out, let alone had a drink. I gotta get a weekend off here, and soon. gonk

Why does this not surprise me? rofl I've met one of your "kind" before. emotion_bigvein On the one hand something tells me to stay faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar far away from you but on the other hand, I mean this is Kai we're talking about. gonk Who in their right mind would stay away? emotion_awesome *is never in her right mind but would still jump in the fray* xd

Hope you enjoyed your nap, slept off whatever remnants of your drinking fun was left and are back to being a coherent Kai. Though an incoherent Kai is just as fun. emotion_yatta  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:58 am
Oh dear me eek
*stops stalking Kai, even for eye candy benefits*
Your kind get me into a HELL twisted of a lot of trouble! scream
I simply lose any chance of getting back to my angelic nature!
Not that I ... feel the need ..
to have that kind of balance in life...
or anything of that sort..
no one can see me, EVER! scream
I'm the one that sees all! pirate

*leaps up and flies away
to find safer eye candy to stalk*  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:50 pm
Has anyone else noticed we have a naked Kai running around here? confused Plus, his profile is looking on the naked side as well. ninja Do we need to put out an APB or something? emotion_eyebrow  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:57 pm
Flying Purple People Eaters got him, left nothing but a pale purple slop of hair... ninja

Rum... rum... rum... oh, I remember rum, has a tendency to make the drinker dumb sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:57 pm
That is rather odd....  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 10:05 pm
Yea, I know. sweatdrop Hoping that this was one of his unusual whims to make him completely strip his avatar and revamp his profile. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 10:53 pm
Second that Hoping here.....that just seems too weird even for Kai... confused  

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 12:12 am
I'm inclined to believe it's the result of something alcohol induced.

On another note... *saves yet another Icy avatar* stressed sonofabitch stressed

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:36 am
Here's to alcohol induced craziness! yum_coldone

I know there are times where you just see some type of vision you want done, then in the middle of it something goes wrong and end up leaving things "blank". I've done that with avatars too many times, so for me a naked avi isn't something to quirk an eyebrow at. I shouldn't say naked when it comes to Kai since he's known for showing more skin than Miami Beach, emotion_awesome but a stripped avatar, devoid of hair, lip, ear or eye mods is just beyond crazy.

ninja *looks at TES innocently* emotion_kirakira What? emotion_awesome  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 9:39 am
I hope it really was something like that. Maybe he'll give us a story when he gets back! emotion_kirakira

*snickers as TES oogles over Icy's attire*  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 12:08 pm
gonk Well that was embarrassing. Now anything I say is going to make me look crazy.

In my defense though: I'm an artist, bisexual and European. I get funny ideas every now and then, which considering everything, is one of my finer points. I also claim that I have not broken or exceeded the crazy/hot clause which does state that I can be crazy. As long as I'm equally as hot and to which most can attest that I'm not lacking in the hotness area. emotion_awesome

*looks art Leko-chan innocently* Whatever do you mean? emotion_kirakira Some people like to keep their heads low, follow the rules and play it safe. I'm not one of those people, but I do have common sense enough to keep myself out of most kinds of trouble.

Some risks are worth the reward. I would have never become a ranked black belt in my chosen martial art if I was afraid of getting hurt or making mistakes. I don't live vicariously through others. I'm willing to get my hands dirty to pursue a dream. Granted I can be arrogant, but I can also back it up. emotion_dealwithit

Also... more skin than Miami beach? rofl well if you got it flaunt it. pirate

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 12:41 pm
*snickers at Kai*
I keep that other around for a reason you know... User Image
*cackles*
User Image wait I came back...
scream damnitalltohellandback!

*stomps off in a hissy-fit of rage*  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 12:43 pm
So no story? User Image  

Liada Trovaras

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 1:20 pm
User Image

Story eh? Well there I was in my space row boat. Just myself alone in the endless sea of stars hunting down Mobius d**k, the vicious 4th dimensional whale.

*cough* Apparently some mod didn't find my antics very amusing and temp banned me for a couple days. They don't like it when you depict a sexual act via avatars and stripped me down. I was in the middle of stripping my profile so I'd be prepared when I found a profile artist I liked.

Something along the lines of this is not acceptable these days: http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa113/kai_lucas/gaianhottub.png ninja

It all seemed like a really good idea at the time. emotion_facepalm

The ART Dept

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games