Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Old Friends, Old Magik [open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:19 pm
User Image
" L i f e is no f u n without a little s o u n d . "

☽☾

That's cheating, you a*****e!" I yelled at Aaron. Yep, that's how I show my love to my crush: lots of cussing and other s**t like that or even opposite. Though it was most likely cause we've been friends so long that the awkwardness of having a crush don't greatly affect me and so I still treat him as my best friend.

☽☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
A l e x i a J a y y E l i z a b e t h C i p r i a n o
R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:23 pm
"Can't cheat when there were never any rules!" Aaron called back with a grin, taking a moment to show off by skating backwards for a moment. He really missed this. He forgot how much fun it was to tease her.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:35 pm
User Image

☽☾

"Then, I'll just walk to Pizza King if you pay!" I yelled, stopping where I was and crossing my arms again. Nope, I wouldn't let Aaron win. No matter if I had feelings for him or not.

☽☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:43 pm
Hearing that, Aaron stopped. He hung his head and scratched it, muttering in frustration before turning around and headed back towards Lexayy. Stopping next to her, he didn't say anything. In his stubbornness, he simply scooped her up in his arms with some difficulty. "Jesus you're heavy! Maybe I should just recline my offer to pay, 'cuz you could probably stand to cut back on the Pizza King." he grunted jokingly as he resumed skating.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:45 pm
User Image

☽☾

I growled and starting squirming and pounding his chest, calling him an a*****e over and over. Aaron's comment had slightly made me actually mad at him cause I didn't like those comments to begin with, joking or not.

☽☾

R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:51 pm
"Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow." Aaron said flatly, ignoring her strikes for the most part. "You know most people would be happy to get free pizza. Clearly you are not of this planet and are secretly an alien scouting us out before the invasion." he joked.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:58 pm
User Image

☽☾

"Oh, yes, Aaron," I said sarcastically, "That's exactly the story!" I stopped hitting him and continued to wiggle and squirm to escape his grasp. 'Why does he have to carry me, dammit?' I thought, 'He's only making this crushing thing worse on me!'

☽☾

R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:11 pm
"I knew it! Clearly all my years of playing video games and watching crappy sci-fi movies has paid off. I have seen through your diabolical ploy and I shall take down your evil alien empire/kingdom/insert government system here. Although you're certainly one of the more adorable aliens I've seen." Aaron teased with a smile, though he didn't really mean anything by it. He'd always been closest to Lexayy, but he only saw her as a sister at most. At least for now...It had been a while since he'd seen her after all.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:13 pm
User Image

☽☾

My face flushed at his comment. 'Damn you to hell, Aaron.' I cursed him in thought. I resumed to hitting his chest as I cried out in a high pitched voice, "I'm not cute, nyan!" I wasn't really helping my point.

☽☾

R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:17 pm
"Ow. Ow. Ow. You know most girls appreciate getting carried, getting called cute, and having the princess treatment in general." Aaron protested, finally giving in to her constant pounding and complaining as he stopped to set her down. "Any harder and I'd think you were trying to give me some very strange and unnecessary CPR."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:22 pm
User Image

☽☾

That's when I made my escape to try to beat Aaron to the bus stop. 'I appreciate not having you make my feelings for you any stronger.' I thought as I ran, 'I don't want them to be any stronger honestly... I can't deal with it...'

☽☾

R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:25 pm
Zelly-fangirl

make-a-joke-of-it-all

Maya Freana

Sivlerwolf14

IchigoK25

[I've decided to get the magik part of this rolling somehow during or after the gang's time at Pizza King. Who's cool with it?]  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:28 pm
((s'cool with me))

"Dammit, you tricked me! That's supposed to be my job!" Aaron cried, deciding to take it easy on her by grabbing his board and running after her. "I shall not be out-tricked! My manly pride demands it!"

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:32 pm
[Dice roll: 3 10-sided dice, lowest number out of all the dice gets to the bus stop first? Then, we shall pause for the others cause I think we went overboard.]  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Zelly-fangirl rolled 3 10-sided dice: 7, 3, 8 Total: 18 (3-30)

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:34 pm
((Lol, yeah, just a tad. XD ))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games