Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
ℓιƒε тιмεs [Accepting; Open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 4:56 pm
"Well, for the girls the situation is complicated, so I'll let someone else explain for them. Victor who seemed to have taken a different type completely was out of panic, and wanted to calm down. Well, it worked a little too well, and he fell asleep. In all there are actually three different types of zydrate, that all work differently" David said.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

Casey scratched the back of her head akwardly. "Er...the Z wasn't exsactly taken of her violation. Um...Let's just say a fight broke out over it and while my brother would have knocked around a few heads, I just took the more diplomatic route." She smiled and nodded at that. Satisfied that the answer would work out as being turthful without scaring the new girl away.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:34 pm
Seeing as everyone was ready to go David starts up his car, and begins to drive according to any direction he would receive.

Victor opened his eyes when he felt the car moving. His vision is still hazy. Where were they going. He began to worry. Perhaps he took the drugs at a bad time, and he was kidnapped because of it. The haze begins to clear, and he saw that it was David that was driving. When he looked to the side he saw the girls from earlier unconscious with another girl he didn't recognize.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:38 am
Miss Emni Rose

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:11 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASHLEE - WINNIFRED - KURTZER

Although helpful, both the girl and boy's explanations were slightly starting freak Winnie out. "Oh...Alright. That... really helps me understand.." Looking over, she noticed that Victor was starting to stir. He looked seriously high, in addition to be even more freaked out than she was. "Hey, uh, Victor... Are you okay? We're, that is to say, uh, thses people are taking you... Somewhere." It was right then that Winnie realized that not only did she have no idea where she was going, but she had no idea who she was going there with.
Otakon BK

Angel in my Dreams

Serrenedy

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:24 pm
Victor looked over to see who was talking to him, but his vision was still hazy. "Where.... " he said softly, but he realized he recognized the voice. But he couldn't place it, "Have we met?" he asked  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:13 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASHLEE - WINNIFRED - KURTZER

Winnie heard Victor murmur something in response, but she couldn't quite make it out. One of the 'wh' words, or something. Then he said something else, now loud enough for her to make out. "Have we met?" he asked. "Actually, I've been trying to figure that out myself... It's right on the tip of my tongue..." still ever so slightly high from the acid, Winnie giggled. It was pretty funny, if you thought about it. Six teens shoved in a little car, two drugged and unconscious, one coming out of a drugged stupor, and one who is just randomly there, and somehow they know each other. 'Ya know what, this is all probably just some wacked-out dream I'm having. In still in the janitorial closet, high as hell.'
[I got halfway through and just totally told the coding to go away... I hate manually typing out pretty colors on my iPod [EDIT: Fixed the colors]]

Otakon BK

Angel in my Dreams

Serrenedy

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:21 pm
[You were doing this from an iPod?]

"I remember... your voice..." Victor said. As his vision becomes less hazy.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:23 pm
[Ugh, I hate not being able to post. Owo]  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:32 pm
Otakon BK

[Just the last one. And now I'm just using small text and one color, because it's late and Incan barely see straight and I lost my glasses off the side of bunk bed and im screwed. Angel, make her, like, sleepwalk or something.]It seemed that Mister Victor McDruggedSleepyman [I love how that isn't flagged as wrong by my piece of s**t spellcheck] was alert enough to start conversating more. "Same here, man." Winnie replied, her voice whispery as usual.  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:37 pm
"That.... is kinda funny" Victor commented as the car kept moving.

[Sorry for one-lining it up here]  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:43 pm
Otakon BK

[Actually, this is the one and only time someone will thank you for not typing a decent amount of text. I'm going cross eyed enough right now.] "Yeah, it is." Winnie glanced outside, watching the scenery move by. "I'm Winnie, by the way. Winnie Kurtzer. The guy driving said you're Victor."  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:46 pm
[I'm actually getting a headache myself]

Victor nodded, "Yep, thats me... Victor Lea Owen" he said closing his eyes for a short moment.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:58 pm
Otakon BK

"Still doesn't ring any bells for me. Sorry, I don't... socialize... very much." Winnie replied to Victor's confirmation of his identity.  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:59 pm
Victor let out a laugh, "I don't either... I've always been afraid of girls to begin with anyway"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff