Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:35 pm
((I think they're too busy enjoying their food Hehe xp ))

Kyle sighed "completely unreal...like a dream..." finally the waitress came over with their food and set it on the table 'enjoy' she said unenthusiastically before walking away. Immediateley Kyle began to dig in, finishing one hamburger in a blink of an eye.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:42 pm
((Well if you feel like it after eating))

“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Aster becoming even less certain of her fighting abilities with each fight she witnessed. She fidgets as she looks around at the others.

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

A black cat wanders through various dark alleys, it's unusually vivid blue eyes scanning for anything interesting.

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:44 pm
((yeah I'm pretty sure something will happen soon? Or maybe your character should investigate the commotion the we caused earlier...just a thought))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:06 pm
I became /i.n/s.a/n.e/...

"Mmhmm." Mara nodded, the air around her taking on a shiny quality that would be really difficult to notice, but easy to see that something was off. It was her mind's way of showing and seeing what she was feeling. She grabbed a few fries and dipped them in her shake and munched quietly for a few moments. Shortly Mara noticed her fries were gone, and her shake half emptied. She slurped down the remains of the strawberry drink and fidgeted for a moment.
"Do you think it's odd that we were both targeted by norms today? Someone tried to steal my bag of fruit not ten minutes before Max saw you."

With long .i.n.t.e.r..v.a.l.s. of horrible sanity.

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:13 pm
Kyle lay back in the seat after just chugging down his meal. He thought about it for a moment, the sudden attack was strange but he hadn't cared about it much "possibly just coincidence..." he said trying to convince himself. He stood up and stretched out "I'm getting bored again...you down to have some more 'fun'?" he asked her with a sly grin.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:19 pm

"Always" Mara said, her grin looking more menacing than she meant it because of the cruel face it was surrounded by. "Lead the way, sir." She said, sounding polite, but she led them out of the building. Once outside she waited for him to lead this time..

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:40 pm
Kyle grinned as he walked up to a street lamp, he placed his hand on it, his hand started to spark a little and suddenly all the street lamps in the block started to explode, a few people started to panic "Go ahead Weaver" he said, signaling her to start  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:44 pm

The cat stops walking when it hears several things explode. It takes a moment to pinpoint the direction before running towards the source.

-Edgar Allan Poe

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:44 pm

The shadows from everything slowly but surely started to move. The alley ways reached out and touched people, human shadows stood up and walked away from their owners and screamed and acted the same as the normal humans running around. "Anything of interest you'd like to do?" She offered, watching the people panic as the shadows refused to let them leave the immediate area.

[Sorry, it's almost 2 AM here, I need to go to bed soon.]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:51 pm
((yeah, I'll probably take off soon too))

Cedric laughed as he watched the people panic "you decide, I just love seeing them like this" he said looking at the scene. "just make sure you give them a good scare" he started walking closer to a group of people that were huddled up in fear.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:00 am

Mara grinned quietly to herself, keeping the chain tight around her shoulders and leaned against the lamp post Kyle had just busted. Everyone on the block would be being attacked by shadow monsters, their minds imagination would take care of the rest, she knew. Some were seeing demons, others dragons and mythical creatures, and even more were so bewildered they didn't know what they were seeing. That was fine, the sun was still shining, else the hallucinations would have been even more vivid; but people were gullible. She wondered idly what Kyle was seeing. .

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:05 am

The cat makes it to the scene and takes a moment to figure out who was causing the panic. Noticing the boy moving towards a group of people, it runs towards him, jumps up onto his head, jumps off while twisting in midair to face him, and lands in human form. "Didn't your parents teach you to play nicely with the other children, dearies?", the witch asks, her voice calm and seeming almost as if she was speaking while daydreaming.

-Edgar Allan Poe

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:09 am
As Kyle got closer to the group they began to change, they're bodies began to grow and they turned scaley, suddenly the people were now giant reptile like monster "what the..." he managed to say when suddenly something lightly touch his head. Kyle stared at the woman before him "who are you?" he asked with a puzzled look on his face  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:20 am

"It's rude to ask someone's name before giving your own, kiddo.", the woman giggles before saying, "The children in the Justice League decided to give me the 'hero' name Dreamer. Judging from your reaction to whatever is going on behind me, it's your friend causing the illusions, yes?" She hums as she glances at Mara.

-Edgar Allan Poe

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:24 am

One eye opened to the so-called hero, Dreamer. Closing her eye again, shadows pushed themselves between Dreamer, Weaver and Kyle. Max had his hand on Weaver's shoulder lightly, being her eyes while she worked blind. She walked away from the lamppost, the shadows hopefully blinding Dreamer from her and her friends..

[ Oh! I will be gone from Friday till Monday, We're going up north.]

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games