Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:26 pm
{BLOCK...so...timeskip to return to city and/or castle?}

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:30 pm
((Yes. And another link for you. It follows one girl's journey as she reads Homestuck and shares her opinions along the way. And it is hilarious.))

"Well, no mobs or anything. That's a plus." Kaistern said, squinting ahead of him as they neared the city.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:44 pm
{I'll be sure to check it out~ 3nodding }

Ophelia, not wishing to tempt fate, made absolutely no comment about how their return to the castle seemed as if it would be peaceful enough. Instead, she decided to start a different conversation entirely. "So...once we get back to the castle, would you like my help in cleaning up the gore?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:50 pm
"That's right, I've got a castle full of slaughter to clean up..." Kaistern said with a sigh as he rubbed the bridge of his nose. "I think we might want to get the hiring process out of the way first. The staff can handle the clean up, because you know I can't."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:56 pm
"How and where did you normally hire your servants?" Ophelia asked Kaistern, wanting to get a better idea of what she could do to make sure the situation with the servants didn't end up at all like the gore that was undoubtedly splattered all across the castle floors and walls.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:14 pm
Before he could respond, one of the few remaining guards ran up to give a somewhat frightened salute to the returning king. He may have slaughtered everyone in the castle, but those that had been in the guard barracks had been spared just by sheer luck of having a schedule that didn't put them in the castle at the time. Kaistern explained his absence as needing a brief breather after causing a record amount of death before filling Ophelia in on the usual hiring process and explaining to the guard what he'd like to do differently to prevent any further dumbasses from getting killed via the stick up their asses. Normally a simple notice would be put up in the town square, but there a few too many positions to fill this way. The guard let them into the castle, where the remaining soldiers had spent the past day cleaning the place up, though there were a few areas that Kaistern was advised to avoid for his sanity and everyone else's well being. Once in a rather nice and spacious study, Kaistern wrote a few guidelines that prospective employees would have to abide by, like obeying orders properly and showing proper respect despite a person's race and other such rules that would hopefully ensure the servants lived longer and Ophelia would be treated fairly. He wrote up several copies and sent them out with a bunch of guards to act as town cries and sending them throughout the city. If they still got assholes like this, then....Well Kaistern would just be doing his idealistic views a favor by clearing out the dicks from the gene pool.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:35 pm
{With the extremely high mortality rate and how often workers are killed at the castle, I can't help but wonder if demons have an extremely high fertility rate or what. XDD}

Ophelia couldn't help but feel quite proud of Kaistern for the precautions he was starting to take. Although it would take more than a royal decree to change things in the long run, it was certainly a step in the right direction. In this train of thought she followed him about as he did this duty, silently observing and making mental notes as they went along. (She wasn't above stealing the occasional glance either, 'eating the eyecandy' so to speak. This didn't matter much, though, as Kaistern was oblivious as always and she was careful in her conduct around the guards.)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:41 pm
((Idk, stop trying to put thought into things. >XD ))

"Now all that's left is to wait." Kaistern said with a sigh as he slumped into his throne, although he typically only sat in it for ceremonial purposes, like greeting someone important and the like. Otherwise he'd probably go mad with boredom and never snap out of it. "Which, you know, I hate doing." he said with a slight pout, though he knew there wasn't much he could do about it.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:14 am
{Sorry. XD}

"It'll be over before you know it, don't worry." Ophepia assured him with a faint smile. She stood herself beside the throne instead of in front from a distance where guests and petitioners would stand. This was a symbollic gesture on her part more than anything, a quiet yet bold statement as to the power she now held in Kaistern's court - the power to advance or ruin any schemes such conniving blue bloods might send her way.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:28 am
"Oh! Assuming the halls by the living quarters have been cleaned, I can show you to your room now!" Kaistern said as he hopped up with a certain giddiness, as though he'd been waiting for such a chance. Thankfully the path had been cleaned, so he was able to happily pull Ophelia along by the hand. At the end of one short hall was a pair of grand doors that obviously belonged to Kaistern's room with slightly less grand, single doors lining the walls. "Ta da!" he said throwing open one of the doors closest to his room. "These rooms are typically reserved for the fancy shmancy important guests, but I think I can make an exception for you." he said with a big, bright smile.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:51 am
Ophelia was not surprised that Kaistern would want to bring this up after seeing the hovel that she'd been living in. He always seemed to worry so easilly over her. That didn't mean that she wasn't pleased with his generousity, for nothing could be further from the truth. She was quick to hug Kaistern as tightly as she could, a look of pure joy fixed onto her face. She repeatedly thanked him before going on to set the backpack she previously wore beside her bed for the moment being.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:00 am
"Anything back in your house you wanted to bring over?" Kaistern asked. "I can help you go get stuff if you want." he offered with a smile, glad to see her so happy.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:08 am
"Not much aside from a few baubles, clothes, and a couple hidden guns." Ophelia replied after a moment of thought. "I can do it on my own, but if you want to come along feel free."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:12 am
"Of course! Ooo, we should get you some nicer clothes too. A lady of relative power should look the part." Kaistern said putting a finger to his chin in thought while going down a mental list of things that still needed doing.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:22 am
Ophelia felt a faint blush heating up her cheeks at the thought of wearing anything more than her usual practical wear. She had never worn a dress before, much less so a skirt, so she couldn't imagine wearing something so fancy as to suit Kaistern's royal court. However, she did not voice such uneasiness. Instead, she said, "If you'd like, certainly."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games