Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Adventure Skills 102 - Class Begins! Page 3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Blade Kuroda rolled 1 8-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-8)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:24 pm
Team Loudmouth

"Alright. Here's the bugs," Jericho said while dumping them into the pot. It was time to get mixing with this thing. He managed to have a pretty good level of concentration of his fear into the mixture. It wasn't quite perfect, but it was pretty damn close.  
Bittiface rolled 1 8-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-8)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:28 pm
Team Loudmouth

"Okay!" Siobhan nodded, smiling nervously as she stopped stirring the putrid mixture she called a brew. Siobhan put her all into trying to mix in her Fear. She was a year 1, so it was nowhere near refined.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:29 pm
TEAM LOUDMOUTHS: JERICHO & SIOBHAN - PUNCH UP!

And before too long, they were done.

"I think that's all we need to do. Good job," Jericho said to Siobhan with a weak grin.

# of Bug-Catching Tries: 8
# of Base-Making Tries: 7
FEAR Fusion Total: 12

Sosiqui

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:21 pm
It took a while for Moira to sample all the completed punch - the headcrab zombie tasted each one thoroughly, making thoughtful noises and taking notes. At last, though, she cleared her throat for attention. "Spookies, you did a wonderful job! The gnomelings will be so happy," she beamed. "It'll all get mixed up together in the bug juice tank, but the best punch was made by...."

Her words trailed off, and she watched the students, her eyes bright with mischief. "... Team One and a Half Blondes! Congratulations, spookies! And for second best, there was a tie - I just couldn't decide between Team Loudmouths and Team Punk Bird! And third best was Team Mushroom!"

Slowly, the gnomes around them began to clap. "Congratulations, and thank you again, spookies!! And everyone else - you get a little something too, okay? I'll get the boils-" the gnomes, evidently "-to bring your goodies to your dorms later. Thanks for your help!! Class dismissed!!"

((OOC:

Sorry for the delay in closing! If you finished making punch, please include your minipet SNs in your final exit posts so that I can send you your prizes. Thank you! Please note that there is no homework for this class this time. smile ))  

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:24 pm
Freya heard the final score, and she tried her best to look smug instead of surprised as she held her fist out to her sister.

"Pound it."

((SN: Alania))

Lucyal

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:27 pm
Danny hugged Amphi nonetheless. "SHE SAID WE GET THINGS!!" Glass wasn't just half full, it was overflowing.

Besides, Danny was still the king of bugs.

((sn is chimarii~ ty sos!))

nyxtsuki moon

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:31 pm
Siobhan gasped, letting out an excited shriek. "EEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Jericho! We did it! May we... may we.." She looked at those around them, tentavily holding out a fist, "Bro-fist?"

Her eyes were wide and hopeful.

*A*

SN: BritaLee

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:34 pm
Jericho's eyes widened for a moment as Moira announced who made the best juice. He was actually really kind of shocked. But he soon grinned, more warmly than he had in awhile, at Siobhan.

"We did! You did great work, Siobhan. And bro-fist? Sure!" he said while lightly bumping his fist against hers.

SN: Blade kuroda  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:34 pm
"Long enough," Roch said. "I'm a hob." He listened curiously as they were called out as one of the second place winners. "Huh, I guess second ain't that bad," he said with a shrug. "Thanks for the help," he added with a crooked grin before heading to Moira to see if they got a prize now or had to wait till later.

SN Ice Queen

Inle-roo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:36 pm
He brofisted with her!

Siobhan squealed happily, dancing in a circle around Jericho.

The day had been a good one indeed!  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:44 pm
West stared into their cauldron, watching the putrid fluid bubble for so long that he eventually found himself tempted to consider sampling the horrible mess. Thankfully, Moira interrupted him, her announcement rousing little reaction from the boil. He had already known their mixture was crap, thank you very much. The fact remained that he had no desire to become a bug juice maker, so lah-dee-frickin'—

Oh, wait. Hel had won. Well, that was amusing. He stored that little tidbit away for future use.

He turned back to Levi, shaking his head with a smirk. "Yeah, I messed tha' one up. I admidit." Not cut out to be a bug catcher? He could live with that. "So, what're y'doin' now?"

(( sn: smerdle
TY SOSAGE THAT WAS PHUN <3 ))

nekoluch

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:28 pm
Where as Freya tried to look smug, Hel just looked plain ol’ smug. All those years spent slaving over the kitchen paid off, if not for this exact moment. The ghoul gave a pleased laugh as she bumped her fist enthusiastically with her older sister.

Pounded.” She replied.

((SN: Lucyal))

Nio Love

Lucyal
Crew

nekoluch

Tricky Pants

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:30 pm
Levi was admittedly a little disappointed her work wasn't quite there yet as far as brewing went. Considering the winner, however, Levi had to grin. Hel did make one heck of a stew so it made all the sense that she'd be first in line for this assignment. Another day, another brew. The tatzel hoped she'd be able to brew half as good as her Ma one day. Was fer both'a us makin' it, West. Don't be given' me none'a that. The ghoul just grinned at West. He'd tried to catch the bugs best he could as was evident of his attire.

Reckon might fetch'a bite. Bug juice wasn't going to hit the spot but a piggle chop sandwich might. C'mon, I'll make ya'somethin'. No poisons this time, I hope.

Smerdle

(( SN: Neko
TY <3 ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:59 pm
Oh well, it didn't matter if their punch was the best or not. Mei was just happy to the experience. Shooting a grin over at Leo she gave the Mare a wide grin. "Ah well. At least we got to have fun hm?"

Ephebe

((SN: Yayoi ))  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Ephebe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:04 am
"Yep, definitely." Leo shot a grin back at Mei. "Nothing like catching and smashing bugs to brighten a ghoul's day!"

Yayoi

((SN: Quirm))  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas