Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings
-The Past is History- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Say Hai?
  HAI!
  NO WAI!
  Poll Whore, baby!
View Results

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:59 pm
Gigi Deveraux

OK, Tiff just redeemed herself a bit in my eyes, but that last statement of you never leaving him? Prove her wrong!

DoucheBob sounds like he's going off the deep end. Please be very careful!

Oh believe me I will. I am not sticking around this time!

I'm trying really I am. I want to stick around and talk to you more but I'm passing out. emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:01 am
♪♫I, I love you

A little side blurb from yesterday:

Mr. a** was actually nice and volunteered to go to Wal-Mart and buy me pads.(I think he just wanted to go someplace random so he could drive around like he always does). I told him to get me the cheapest Overnights they had (I even looked them up for him to show him what they looked like before he left because I know he is an idiot and he can't manage to do anything on his freaking own properly) He got there and he didn't see where it said pads (I'm fairly certain it does but he didn't see it) So he proceeds to ask an employee. On Black Friday. She bit his head off. He told me that and I was like you asked someone a stupid question on Black Friday? I'm surprised you are still alive. Of course he whined about how she should have been nice because she works there etc but hey whatever used to that. So he says he finally decides that that's what he needs to get and he's walking around with them and everybody is STARING at him. I could just imagine it. So priceless. Haha.

Like a love song baby♫♪

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:42 am
RainbowPop26

cat_rofl cat_rofl cat_rofl

cat_burning_eyes BUUURRRRRN!! cat_burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:44 am
Gigi Deveraux

cat_rofl cat_rofl cat_rofl

cat_burning_eyes BUUURRRRRN!! cat_burning_eyes

Tiffany is talking about Robert's inappropriate behaviour towards her when she was here. Watching her while she was asleep....hitting her arm playfully.... and the showing up at her house without me....she said it was starting to make her feel uncomfortable.  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:53 am
RainbowPop26
Tiffany is talking about Robert's inappropriate behaviour towards her when she was here. Watching her while she was asleep....hitting her arm playfully.... and the showing up at her house without me....she said it was starting to make her feel uncomfortable.

She should... he's behaving like a real creep! If some guy who's not my boyfriend were watching me sleep I'd be freaking out, and probably causing said guy bodily harm.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:58 am
Gigi Deveraux

She should... he's behaving like a real creep! If some guy who's not my boyfriend were watching me sleep I'd be freaking out, and probably causing said guy bodily harm.

Yeaaa we are talking about how bad its going to be when he actually snaps because he is starting to show signs of very violent behavior too... I am starting to worry he might snap and really hurt me or kill me... and I have no idea what I should do if he does and he tries... Tiffany says she doesn't see him as snapping and just smacking me... if he snaps it will be bad... and I agree with her...  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:02 pm
RainbowPop26
Yeaaa we are talking about how bad its going to be when he actually snaps because he is starting to show signs of very violent behavior too... I am starting to worry he might snap and really hurt me or kill me... and I have no idea what I should do if he does and he tries... Tiffany says she doesn't see him as snapping and just smacking me... if he snaps it will be bad... and I agree with her...

Keep a steak knife or a blunt object on you at all times then. Make nice for now, but be sure you can get away quickly if you need to.

emotion_hug I wish I could help... emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:04 pm
Gigi Deveraux

Keep a steak knife or a blunt object on you at all times then. Make nice for now, but be sure you can get away quickly if you need to.

emotion_hug I wish I could help... emotion_hug

That's good advice. I'm not sure what blunt object I can find but I'll try... I have to just be on guard I suppose...

emotion_hug It would be so much easier if I just had somewhere I can go... but I don't... I don't and it bothers me so bad...  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:44 am
Diabolical Eevee

After reading what you've been through (I'm just on a crazy journal reading spree lately!) you deserve to be happy! I believe people come into our lives for a reason, and there's a reason you have such a strong connection with Shelby. I'm glad to see she's brought joy into your life User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

♪♫I, I love you

Aw thanks! I think everyone deserves to be happy. <3 You deserve to be happy too. I'm glad that your partners make you happy and can cheer you up the way they do! It looks like everyone I know needs a job lately so I won't attribute that to happiness but I will say that I know everyone I know (You, Gigi, and I) would be happier all around if we had them. Love is a wonderful thing at least and can pick us up when we feel the most awful about ourselves and our lives. I'm glad that you have so much love in your life. <3

P.S. I stole your text color LOL

Like a love song baby♫♪

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My entire existence here is just waiting now

He just doesn't get it.

He is always pawing me and rubbing on me... and trying to kiss me and telling me he loves me... I don't want him doing ANY of those things. Seriously, NONE of them. Why can't he just get it through his head that I love someone else! GOD!

For a time when I can be with you
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash