Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Welcome to the New Extreme [Ready to start taking Trolls] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A random comic with a random rp needs a random poll. Favorite meme/running gag? :D
  All of the memes. All of them.
  THIS IS STUPID.
  Now who the hell is this douchebag?
  HUSSIIIIIIIEEEEEE
  YES. HELL YES. HELL ******** YES.
  BLUH BLUH HUGE b***h
  IT KEEPS HAPPENING
  Be the thing. Verb the whatever.
  Homestuck is too memetastic to choose just one!
  Mah fave's not on here man! D:
View Results

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:02 pm
ZimbuTessen
Mad Haru
ZimbuTessen
Mad Haru
ZimbuTessen
Mad Haru
((Oh, Zimbu, why isn't Colore a Seadweller?))

[Shhhhhhhhh....... Shoooooosssshhhhh *pats and shooshes a lot*]

((I will not shoosh, this is a serious and important question, and I suspect that his blood color might be (inadvertently, I assume) higher up than Feferi's.))

[Hit him and see what color his blood is then. I assure you he has no "Higher blood than Feferi."]

((He types in pink.))

[No, he's typing in fuchsia, but this color system is being a nob. Type the color in as fuchsia and see for yourself. I don't know what to do.]

((Okay, where does he fall on the hemospectrum?))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:38 pm
((*rubs temples* I think I'm just going to step in here. Let's just ignore the fact that he probably would be higher than Feferi with that blood color. Point still stands that he is in the same range as Eridan and Feferi and would be a sea dweller. We don't need to be so nitpicky and pinpoint where our trolls are on the hemospectrum, just know their general caste/class. Okay? Can we agree to Colore being a generic, sea-dwelling highblood?))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:46 pm
((But Zellyyyyyyy I wanted to pointlessly argueeee))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:19 pm
==> Be Obvious and annoy your leader.

"But I am present. Your hereee, I'm hereee, seeee? I'veee got no senseee of entitlement, or elseee you wouldn't beee talking to meee right now. Besides, you andndnd I areee on theee sameee pageee, likeee, Brothers or something. I know what you wanna do, but will respect your right to tell meee as leader. So Leader, what's theee plan?"

You lean back and relax, awaiting your "Leader's" orders.

==> Suddenly space out and be a Wizard.

Wait, what? But your trying to listen to-

You are now Eldd.

You look down at the other player and shake your head.
SM: Nope, I can't hear a word you said.
SM: I'll get you up here, before you wind up dead.
SM: Stretchier-
Sm: Teladder.

As you cast your spell, a pair of Binoculars pop out of you Sylladex and you look at the far away player. As soon as you do, they extend like a Telescope and reach out to the player, creating a giant, stable ladder for him.  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:03 pm
>Aleron: Whatever.

You sigh, and pick Colore up by the neck of his shirt.

"the PLAN is currently not a plan and really three AXIOMATIC STATEMENTS. ONE: there is no plan. TWO: acting without a plan can be dangerous. AND THREE: until everyone is together, discussing things FACE TO FACE, there can't BE a plan. so hopefully you UNDERSTAND why i'm being so rough with your highness' BRITTLE FRAME. oh. DID I SAY BRITTLE? i'm merely stating WHAT IT WOULD FEEL LIKE if i WERE TO GRAB YOUR ARM and SQUEEZE. so PLEASE. be a good boy and do as you're told."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:36 pm
((I would honestly love to make a Troll Profile, but I can't save the f*cking image from DeviantArt. >.< ))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:40 pm
((If you give me descriptions of the stuff you want, I could probably do it for you. ^^ ))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:41 pm
==> Be some kind of alien stealth master in black pajamas.

You slip past your Leaders grip and begin walking to where the others are quietly, leaving in his hands a very disturbing puppet. This eerie and yet, kinda awesome little guy wore a shirt and no pants, with a baseball cap. But the worst thing about it was it's stare. It didn't seem to be smiling, just... baring it's teeth and STARING. Jeez, make it stop STARING. It's souless gaze cast itself on the Leader. You don't even own this thing? Where did it come from? You just... sorta saw it and grabbed it. Calmly, since your so calm. And awesome.  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:45 pm
((Then we will need to be in correspondence over this. In Cahoots. CAHOOOOOOOOOTSSSSS!))

((Will send Pm for Troll parts, will also send pic of Blue that I edited on Paint.))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:50 pm
>Aleron: Be mesmerized.

Wow. You don't usually like puppets, but this guy is a total ******** bro. You would have considered tearing it in half as a show of power, but that just seems tasteless, and kind of a d**k move. You captchalogue it, and continue on your way. You wonder if this puppet would like your horn collection.

"Now that almost everyone is here, it's time for our other friends to remember that yes, we demand their presence."  

Mad Haru

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:54 pm
>> Be the other douche

"SHUT THE HELL UP, I HEARD THE GODDAMN ANNOUNCEMENT ALREADY!!"

You yell, Leader or not, ABSOLUTELY NO ONE WAKES YOU THE F*CK UP WHEN YOU'RE NAPPING!!

>> Xerkot: Be pissed off and ornery

YOU ALREADY ARE GOD DAMN IT!

>> Be that ninja guy with the soupy text.

Wha-

You never stopped being a ninja, at least, you don't think, whatever. A more pressing matter has appeared in that Jack seems to have disappeared into time. "Where the hell did he go?" You wonder aloud, then shrug and go off to make more cool stuff.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:56 pm
>Ignore the pathetic one

You laugh and ignore the self appointed Leader. You sure didn't vote for him. Actually you're sure there is no such thing as voting in this society based on blood. Stupid system, so impossible to tell who is 'higher' than who. And then you were sure you were 'low' yet you were the best of your '******** the stupid system. You shrug and look at the man called lead. "You know, I don't even need to be here. We all know whats going on and what you want us to do. Pointless honestly, but whatever. I'm out." You give a wave and head off. You really didn't respect this douche at all.

>Human now, climb up.

You are a little freaked by this ladder. It's kind of... flimsy looking to you. Sure its probably sturdy but it's just, you don't really trust it. Whatever, you climb up it and into the window, jumping through and landing, god damn it you landed on your gloves and the blades popped out. Your left fist was now stuck in the ground.

But you were getting the hang of this a bit, but it was hard still. As you were beginning to pull out the glove slowly you decoded to say something to the guy. It came out through Pesterchum though.
LS: Do not be alarmed.
LS: I will have this taken care of. Hopefully.
LS: But I don't really care much.

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Married 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:13 pm
"Every()ne, please~! We sh()uldn't be fighting right n()w, and I really d() think we sh()uld c()me with a plan~"

You try to convince the others to stay and listen to Aleron. It's easy to deal with one, but multiple friends at once is harder than you thought.

"I think we sh()uld at least hear what Aler()n dear has t() say~ D()ing s() w()n't hurt any()ne, and having an()ther sessi()n start is s()mething we really sh()uld l()()k int() either way~"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:03 pm
"sednor, you GET BACK HERE, or at the very least, DON'T TROLL THE ALIENS, OR SO HELP ME--"

> Take a deep breath.

You try to calm down, and fail. "i'm going to GO COOL OFF. lumari, please DEBRIEF THEM."

You walk away to your room, practically fuming.  

Mad Haru

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:22 pm
You give your "oh so glorious leader" THE FINGER as he leaves. Then proceed to sit and see what the f*ck is going on with this supposed NEW SESSION.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff