Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:24 am
Louisa Iris

I think people do still leave money to their animals in a way, but just for them being taken care of, someone else they trust has the money and is obligated by law to only use it on the animals I believe. Though I don't think it happens everywhere and I don't think many people even hear about it unless they're like.. really rich and powerful people. xD

I suppose it isn't like Pokemon, but it's honestly such a small part of the game as a whole. I mean, yeah it's the big climax and all, but it doesn't last long, and you're told why it happens, it's not at all like Digimon except for the actual fusing haha. I guess I just don't understand why so many people hate it when it wasn't even that big of a deal. Even so, Digimon isn't even a very big competitor anymore. At this point, it'll never catch up with Pokemon. xD

Well, the Ninetales pixel you have is from HeartGold and Soulsilver. In those games the Pokemon walked behind you, like how Pikachu did in Yellow. Ripping is basically taking the sprite from the game. It's how people get Pokemon animated Sprites and such on the internet. xD I mean yeah, people make some themselves, and some can edit them, but that Ninetales is definitely from HG/SS. o:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:16 am
Yokies

I think people do still leave money to their animals in a way, but just for them being taken care of, someone else they trust has the money and is obligated by law to only use it on the animals I believe. Though I don't think it happens everywhere and I don't think many people even hear about it unless they're like.. really rich and powerful people. xD

I suppose it isn't like Pokemon, but it's honestly such a small part of the game as a whole. I mean, yeah it's the big climax and all, but it doesn't last long, and you're told why it happens, it's not at all like Digimon except for the actual fusing haha. I guess I just don't understand why so many people hate it when it wasn't even that big of a deal. Even so, Digimon isn't even a very big competitor anymore. At this point, it'll never catch up with Pokemon. xD

Well, the Ninetales pixel you have is from HeartGold and Soulsilver. In those games the Pokemon walked behind you, like how Pikachu did in Yellow. Ripping is basically taking the sprite from the game. It's how people get Pokemon animated Sprites and such on the internet. xD I mean yeah, people make some themselves, and some can edit them, but that Ninetales is definitely from HG/SS. o:

User Image User Image

Yeah, maybe for the ultra rich people, it's not that much of a big deal. But for us middle income workers, that's like a complete waste of money. But, as they say, to each his own. At least, there hasn't been any reports of someone willing off their money to a stuffed toy sweatdrop

Personally, I love the fusion thing. I only wish that the small video will be shown every time Kyurem and Zekrom would fuse emotion_awesome I swear, I got goosebumps when I watched that part. It was just so cool!! But yeah, I highly doubt now that Digimon will be able to catch up to Pokemon. I don't think they have any new games or anime, do they? Although, I'm not so sure as to the anime, I don't really watch animes anymore sweatdrop

Oh, I see. Wouldn't it be nice if Pokemon still trail you around while you walk in Black? I dunno, but I wouldn't say no to a Ninetales walking behind me emotion_dowant

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:22 am
Louisa Iris

Yeah, if my animal(s) were still alive when I was going to die, I would just have them adopted out to someone I trusted and leave money to them to start them off. xD I wouldn't leave anything directly to my animals lol. Haha yeah, at least with animals you can kind of understand it. They're living creatures who technically do need money to live, they're just not actually using it. A stuffed toy would be beyond ridiculous. xD

Yeah, the fusion thing was interesting to me. Plus the story alongside it made it even better. I liked the cut scene too, I'm glad they're putting in those types of things now, and even better than how they started (the cut scene between Groudon and Kyogre about to fight in Emerald, and Rayquaza coming to stop them). They've had no anime, but I don't think they've had a game in years. At least none that are at all popular here, since I hear about game info all the time and I haven't heard of one since like.. 06 lol.

I was actually disappointed that they didn't keep that. It's like they made all those sprites for two games and then left them. XD I hope they bring them back though, I'd love to have my Pokemon walk behind me again. It was nice being able to turn around and talk to them, sometimes they even found items for you! It was great lol.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:37 am
Yokies

Yeah, if my animal(s) were still alive when I was going to die, I would just have them adopted out to someone I trusted and leave money to them to start them off. xD I wouldn't leave anything directly to my animals lol. Haha yeah, at least with animals you can kind of understand it. They're living creatures who technically do need money to live, they're just not actually using it. A stuffed toy would be beyond ridiculous. xD

Yeah, the fusion thing was interesting to me. Plus the story alongside it made it even better. I liked the cut scene too, I'm glad they're putting in those types of things now, and even better than how they started (the cut scene between Groudon and Kyogre about to fight in Emerald, and Rayquaza coming to stop them). They've had no anime, but I don't think they've had a game in years. At least none that are at all popular here, since I hear about game info all the time and I haven't heard of one since like.. 06 lol.

I was actually disappointed that they didn't keep that. It's like they made all those sprites for two games and then left them. XD I hope they bring them back though, I'd love to have my Pokemon walk behind me again. It was nice being able to turn around and talk to them, sometimes they even found items for you! It was great lol.

User Image User Image

I know right? I'll just probably leave my animals to whoever's left behind at my house. It's up to them if they continue to take care of my pets or not. This actually reminds of Sims. After one of your human character dies, even your pets will mourn for the dead character. Now I miss playing Sims sweatdrop

Oh yeah, the term's a cut scene sweatdrop It was the first time I saw one in Pokemon, when I played Unova. So I was all, "Wow, cool!!" Seriously, I just don't know what they don't like about Gen V. To me, it is the coolest series ever. I'm just so glad they gave me a DS emotion_awesome

Maybe that's why they added the ability Pick Up (is that the term?), to give a "feeling" of your Pokemon walking behind you. I used to find talking to my Pikachu a bit relaxing, relieves the monotony of just walking around.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:43 am
Louisa Iris

I'd rather not think of my animal being tossed out or passed on to someone else if I left them to a specific someone, so I'd probably be very picky with who I choose, because I want them to be taken care of, I don't want it up to chance lol. That's actually kind of sad. I've never played the Sims lol.

I got so used to calling them cut scenes since they're like.. in everything now. xD Yeah, I just don't understand the Gen V hate. It definitely is one of the best, I love it to bits. It always shocks me when I see people say they absolutely hate all the 5th Gen Pokemon. I think they're all great. ; w;

Possibly. That ability always made me laugh, considering back in Gen 3 when it was introduced they didn't actually walk behind you. So it was like.. how did you get that? XD So I just assumed they happened to pick the item up during battle. Yeah, I liked talking to Pikachu in Yellow, plus it was nice to see how close it was getting to you as time went on lol.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:53 am
Yokies

I'd rather not think of my animal being tossed out or passed on to someone else if I left them to a specific someone, so I'd probably be very picky with who I choose, because I want them to be taken care of, I don't want it up to chance lol. That's actually kind of sad. I've never played the Sims lol.

I got so used to calling them cut scenes since they're like.. in everything now. xD Yeah, I just don't understand the Gen V hate. It definitely is one of the best, I love it to bits. It always shocks me when I see people say they absolutely hate all the 5th Gen Pokemon. I think they're all great. ; w;

Possibly. That ability always made me laugh, considering back in Gen 3 when it was introduced they didn't actually walk behind you. So it was like.. how did you get that? XD So I just assumed they happened to pick the item up during battle. Yeah, I liked talking to Pikachu in Yellow, plus it was nice to see how close it was getting to you as time went on lol.

User Image User Image

Sims is a very nice way of passing your time... particularly when you don't have any new Pokemon to play sweatdrop I once got addicted on finding the perfect house for my Sims, I even searched for a doable blue print on the internet.

Maybe it's because a lot of people got used to the old set of Pokemon. I mean, even though they introduced new ones every generation, you can still find some of the older ones in the wild. But in Gen V, all the old Pokemon disappeared. A lot of them thought that the new ones were like "copy cats" because they're somehow just based on the old ones. Like Woobat kind of resembles Zubat. I mean, I prefer Woobat over Zubat... probably because Woobat has a bit more fur and the nose is just cute whee

I know right? I kept on thinking at first when I let that Pokemon hold the item... even when did I have that exact item. I had no idea about abilities back then, so I was like "Is there some sort of bug here?"
      Yeah, it would be nice to see first hand how friendly your Pokemon is to you. I mean, it kind of sucks to keep on going back to a certain city/town where the girl who check's the feelings is located. I never got to the point when my Pikachu was friendly to me. I stopped playing while I was just in the first forest sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:56 am
Louisa Iris

I think I'd get into it for like.. the first couple of weeks and then get bored. That's usually what happens in simulation games for me. xD Like Animal Crossing. I get into it and want to play it all the time but then that kind of dwindles lol. Maybe just.. living in a game isn't good enough for me, I need more. xd

Wow, that's even more silly to think about. Copycats? Just because Woobat is a bat doesn't mean it's anything like Zubat lolol. I dunno, I just hate that kind of "they're running out of ideas/they're copying the old ones" idea. xD I'd rather the people just say they think they're ugly lol. But yeah, I love Woobat. It's so sweet and cuddly looking. emotion_kirakira

I didn't think it was a glitch, but since they never came out of their Pokeballs except for battles it confused me. xD But even if you don't let them out they can still get it. I think you actually DO have to get into a battle, but you don't have to use the Pokemon that has Pickup for them to get an item. Pickup even has after affects now in Gen 5, where if an opponent or ally uses a one-use item, your Pokemon with Pickup can get the item if they're not already holding one. But if there are multiple Pokemon on the field with the ability, only the fastest Pokemon will get the item. xD Plus they can get items that get thrown at them when using the move Fling! It's neat to me haha.
Yeah, it kind of sucks to keep going back and forth just to figure out if your Pokemon likes you. I think they have a couple of people in Unova that do it for you, not just one. They say different things, but I think they still tell you basically how your Pokemon feels about you. It's nice that they tried and added more people to check. xD You never got to the forest? Poor Pikachu! XD

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:25 pm
Yokies

I think I'd get into it for like.. the first couple of weeks and then get bored. That's usually what happens in simulation games for me. xD Like Animal Crossing. I get into it and want to play it all the time but then that kind of dwindles lol. Maybe just.. living in a game isn't good enough for me, I need more. xd

Wow, that's even more silly to think about. Copycats? Just because Woobat is a bat doesn't mean it's anything like Zubat lolol. I dunno, I just hate that kind of "they're running out of ideas/they're copying the old ones" idea. xD I'd rather the people just say they think they're ugly lol. But yeah, I love Woobat. It's so sweet and cuddly looking. emotion_kirakira

I didn't think it was a glitch, but since they never came out of their Pokeballs except for battles it confused me. xD But even if you don't let them out they can still get it. I think you actually DO have to get into a battle, but you don't have to use the Pokemon that has Pickup for them to get an item. Pickup even has after affects now in Gen 5, where if an opponent or ally uses a one-use item, your Pokemon with Pickup can get the item if they're not already holding one. But if there are multiple Pokemon on the field with the ability, only the fastest Pokemon will get the item. xD Plus they can get items that get thrown at them when using the move Fling! It's neat to me haha.
Yeah, it kind of sucks to keep going back and forth just to figure out if your Pokemon likes you. I think they have a couple of people in Unova that do it for you, not just one. They say different things, but I think they still tell you basically how your Pokemon feels about you. It's nice that they tried and added more people to check. xD You never got to the forest? Poor Pikachu! XD

User Image User Image

Yeah, it could get pretty boring in the end, especially if things don't go according to how you planned it sweatdrop I remember stopping when my first generation characters (the mom and the dad) became old and is in the brink of death. Then my first born son got divorced, leaving me with twins to take care of. Then, I accidentally sent my only girl out of the house, making her an NPC. So yeah, I stopped sweatdrop

I dunno, I think they have some sense, but I don't think it's bad. I mean, some of the Gen V are even better than the old ones. I know I prefer them over the others... except maybe for a few like Ninetales and Milotic.
      I was hoping that my Stoutland would have Pickup. But instead, it had the ability to weather out sandstorms. So every time there's a sandstorm, I'd send him out rofl
      It's nice the way they added other perks to the abilities. Also to have Cheren explain them to you. I love the Xtransciever thing~! It was the first time I was able to do it rofl

No, I was stuck in the forest sweatdrop I ended up having no more Potion with me, and Pikachu's fainted or something, because the only Pokemon I can use is a Caterpee whose only move is String Shot. There I am standing in the middle of grasses and after two steps, I'd encounter a Metapod whose only move is Harden. So you can imagine how stuck I was rofl

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:38 pm
Louisa Iris

That sounds like a really bad life. xDD It's not wonder many people just like killing the poor things lol.

I just don't really see how any of them except Alomomola and Bouffalant as "copycats". xD Now THOSE I can kind of see, since they resemble Luvdisc and Tauros respectively, but even then they're different in many ways. I favor a good amount of them as well. They're all just so cool and diverse. xD
Can they get Pickup? I have no idea xD I thought it was Intimidate or that one with the sandstorms lol. But that's still useful haha. I don't think I've actually had Cheren explain any to me haha.

Why didn't you just go back to the Pokemon Center? xD Or like train on another route lol. That sounds so bad.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:55 pm
Yokies

That sounds like a really bad life. xDD It's not wonder many people just like killing the poor things lol.

I just don't really see how any of them except Alomomola and Bouffalant as "copycats". xD Now THOSE I can kind of see, since they resemble Luvdisc and Tauros respectively, but even then they're different in many ways. I favor a good amount of them as well. They're all just so cool and diverse. xD
Can they get Pickup? I have no idea xD I thought it was Intimidate or that one with the sandstorms lol. But that's still useful haha. I don't think I've actually had Cheren explain any to me haha.

Why didn't you just go back to the Pokemon Center? xD Or like train on another route lol. That sounds so bad.

User Image User Image

I once did that... I tried killing the guy off, but ended up with the girl dead first rofl I was trying to the dynasty quest, but I just grew tired over it. Now, I am kind of itching to play it again... especially since it's Christmas break here emotion_dowant

Yeah, when I saw Bouffalant, I was like, "Tauros has returned". I used to make a pun out of Alomomola's name. I used to go "Alomomo, alomomo, alomomow-la" when I was searching for her rofl I think Luvdisk was cuter.. Alomomola looks like a hand that could close up on you any moment.
      Well, I remember the very first Lillipup that I caught had Pickup. So I just assumed that Stoutland could also get it.
      I just call on Cheren so that I can see his face rofl I swear, he's so much better now than in Black. Back then, he's like some sore loser who can't accept defeat.

I couldn't! I was in the middle of the grasses and whichever direction I take, that Metapod always comes out. Plus, I was just starting out then, so that was the only route I could train on. I couldn't "kill" the blasted thing because I had no other moves available other than String Shot. And the only items in my bag that time were Potion and Pokeball, so I couldn't revive my Pikachu. It was awful. That's why I stopped playing Yellow rofl

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:59 pm
Louisa Iris

Omg. xD Sounds like nothing can go right at all haha. You might as well if you have free time. xD

I like Bouffalant more than Tauros though. xD Haha yeah, it doesn't help that it can learn Doubleslap. It has so much HP though. o.o
Nah, it's just the Sand Rush and Intimidate. xD I guess only Lillipup can have it? Lol.
But you'll never like him as much as you like N. emotion_awesome Though I should probably call them more often. It's funny, I have NEVER called them.. XD;

That doesn't make any sense at all. O.o You couldn't run? That's kind of scary. D: Did you have an escape rope or anything? I think they work in the forest, I'm not sure. xD

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:07 pm
Yokies

Omg. xD Sounds like nothing can go right at all haha. You might as well if you have free time. xD

I like Bouffalant more than Tauros though. xD Haha yeah, it doesn't help that it can learn Doubleslap. It has so much HP though. o.o
Nah, it's just the Sand Rush and Intimidate. xD I guess only Lillipup can have it? Lol.
But you'll never like him as much as you like N. emotion_awesome Though I should probably call them more often. It's funny, I have NEVER called them.. XD;

That doesn't make any sense at all. O.o You couldn't run? That's kind of scary. D: Did you have an escape rope or anything? I think they work in the forest, I'm not sure. xD

User Image User Image

Yep, it was just so weird. Particularly since the Grim Reaper will come along calling your name, which is kind of unusual since they speak a different language sweatdrop

Really? I never noticed that it had a lot of HP... probably because I just placed her in my PC ever since capturing her sweatdrop Although, now that I think about it, Alomomola kind of reminds me of a healing Pokemon in Gen III... I just couldn't put my finger on it.
      Yes, N will always be my #1. Ever since the Ferris Wheel thing, I was just gaga over him whee Wait, you can call on N using the Xtransceiver? When? How?

I dunno, but I was stuck in that position. The annoying part was that I'm almost at the end of the forest, I could see the houses of the next town at the edge of the screen, but I was just stuck there crying Nope, those were the only things in my bag. I was just starting then. I've been playing for only 15 minutes or so I guess. I couldn't remember when was the last time I saved (it had been years since that happened), but I just know that my only recourse was to restart the game sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:15 pm
Louisa Iris

o-O I feel like I couldn't play this game. XDDD

I think it has a base HP of 165. Being a water-type it's not all that surprising, since many water types have loads of HP. xD A healing Pokemon in Gen III? Hm.. uh... I honestly can't think of anything but Milotic since it can learn Recover. xD Gorebyss is pink, but it can only learn Aqua Ring.
Oh.. oh no. ; w; Aw I feel like I got your hopes up. I was just saying I've actually never called anyone on the Xtransceiver.

That sounds really bad. O.o I wonder why you kept encountering a Metapod.. I never thought you could get stuck in a Pokemon game like that. Well, you could have kept using String Shot until you ran out of PP and was forced to Struggle. Since Metapod would have used Harden you would end up killing yourself (since Struggle hurts yourself and all) and then blacked out to the Pokemon Center. It would have taken a while, but you would have gotten out. D:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:22 pm
Yokies

o-O I feel like I couldn't play this game. XDDD

I think it has a base HP of 165. Being a water-type it's not all that surprising, since many water types have loads of HP. xD A healing Pokemon in Gen III? Hm.. uh... I honestly can't think of anything but Milotic since it can learn Recover. xD Gorebyss is pink, but it can only learn Aqua Ring.
Oh.. oh no. ; w; Aw I feel like I got your hopes up. I was just saying I've actually never called anyone on the Xtransceiver.

That sounds really bad. O.o I wonder why you kept encountering a Metapod.. I never thought you could get stuck in a Pokemon game like that. Well, you could have kept using String Shot until you ran out of PP and was forced to Struggle. Since Metapod would have used Harden you would end up killing yourself (since Struggle hurts yourself and all) and then blacked out to the Pokemon Center. It would have taken a while, but you would have gotten out. D:

User Image User Image

Well, it's fun in a sense that you can hurt other human beings without feeling guilty about it rofl

I dunno... maybe it's Corsola that I'm thinking of, or maybe Clefairy... or maybe even Audino. Haha, never mind me rofl
      It's okay. I just thought you could call N up anytime you want. I just use Cheren whenever I have a new Pokemon that I have no info on, like when I got Zorua. Also, now that I think about it, Bianca also checks your Pokemon's feelings for you. So it's like having your Pokemon walk behind you as well sweatdrop

I'm not sure... Caterpee only knew of String Shot since it was just level 2. Is Struggle some kind of last resort move?

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:35 pm
Louisa Iris

I don't know, I think I might end up feeling bad about it anyway. xD

Possibly. xD Audino kind of is a healing Pokemon, since it can learn Heal Pulse and all of that. Maybe you were thinking of Chansey or Blissey?
That would be great, but he like.. never gives us a number or anything, I don't think he even has one. xD Man he really is pretty useful lol. Wow, well that's awesome as well. xD

Yeah. Once you run out of PP in all the moves your Pokemon Struggles until you either faint or defeat the enemy. I think they made it that way to ensure that you never get stuck.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games