Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The forbidden love(1X1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:46 pm

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki got up and smiled "sure thing Yuiki..." He bent down real quick to her stomach "now you two be more polite to your mommy...she's been very sweet with you two now be nice..." He felt them one last time before going to Mrs. Kuko. "would you mind coming with us to go shopping Mrs.Kuko?"
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:49 pm

domoarigato12

Hibiki got up and smiled "sure thing Yuiki..." He bent down real quick to her stomach "now you two be more polite to your mommy...she's been very sweet with you two now be nice..." He felt them one last time before going to Mrs. Kuko. "would you mind coming with us to go shopping Mrs.Kuko?"

Mrs.kuko nodded"sure let's go."Yuki got up and walked to the door."wow so much work to walk."her mother went to the car and left the car door opened for them.Yuki smiled and walked to the car.

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:56 pm

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki went into the car as well and buckled Yuki in and himself as well. "Alrighty.." He said as he drank from his portable cup. He had been drinking much blood lately.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:06 pm

domoarigato12

Hibiki went into the car as well and buckled Yuki in and himself as well. "Alrighty.." He said as he drank from his portable cup. He had been drinking much blood lately.

Mrs.kuko started driving to the baby stores.Yuki took Hibiki's hand and smiled "you two will have a girl and boy."Yuki smiled"we wil have our sakura."she said."what about a boy you guys can call him hiro."said her mother

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:12 pm

kyonko Banyez

"hiro sound's like a great name to me...I just want them to be born healthy..." Hibiki tightly held onto Yuki's hand. "It seems like my father spread the word about our children...he;s really set on getting them executed...we'll just have to be more careful Yuki..." He said as he looked out the car's window.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:27 am

domoarigato12

Yuki smiled to the name Hiro and nodded.She looked at Hibiki"Can't you say you left me and is just trying to check if the twins are healthy."She asked him.Her mother listened and smiled"Right now your father is waiting in the school for Luu to come out since he is working there now."She said to Yuki

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:18 am

kyonko Banyez

"yeah I guess...well lets just focus on getting what the twins need for now" he said in a calm fashion, he remembered Luu came out usually around this tine so Mr. Kuko should have picked her up by now.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:39 am

domoarigato12

"yeah I guess...well lets just focus on getting what the twins need for now" he said in a calm fashion, he remembered Luu came out usually around this tine so Mr. Kuko should have picked her up by now.

Yuki nodded and smiled and kissed his head.Mrs.Kuko smiled."Right now he will be taking her home and making her a snack."she said to them.Yuki smiled and patted her stomach as she felt the twins moving around."Mom wil the babies come now."she asked"There is a good chance."she said.

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:14 am

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki smiled "aha, can't you two wait until we get you're things then you can come out." he joked, Hibiki felt her stomach to as the twins moved around "Well they have been moving around a lot lately..." He said with a smile. Meanwhile Luu had been having a great day, but she felt a slight headache as she ate her snack.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:24 am

domoarigato12

Hibiki smiled "aha, can't you two wait until we get you're things then you can come out." he joked, Hibiki felt her stomach to as the twins moved around "Well they have been moving around a lot lately..." He said with a smile. Meanwhile Luu had been having a great day, but she felt a slight headache as she ate her snack.

Yuki smiled and nodded."What if they decide to come while we are shopping."her mother looked at her stomach and shook her head."they won't come at least not now."she said.Mr.kuko noticed luu act starnge"luu something wrong."

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:41 am

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki laughed "Well that's good to hear Mrs.Kuko" he said as they arrived to the stores. Luu had nodded. "I'm alright Mr. kuko....I get headaches from time to time..."
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:07 am

domoarigato12

Hibiki laughed "Well that's good to hear Mrs.Kuko" he said as they arrived to the stores. Luu had nodded. "I'm alright Mr. kuko....I get headaches from time to time..."

Mrs.Kuko got out and opened the car door for them.She smiled at them as Yuki got out of the car and held her stomach.Mr.kuko nodded"need anything else."he asked

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:19 am

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki helped Yuki go into the store and basically helped her walk around. "woah...that's a lot of baby product..." Hibiki joked as they walked around the store. Luu nodded "I'm okie dokey!! Mr.Kuko!" She said smiling.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:33 am

domoarigato12

Hibiki helped Yuki go into the store and basically helped her walk around. "woah...that's a lot of baby product..." Hibiki joked as they walked around the store. Luu nodded "I'm okie dokey!! Mr.Kuko!" She said smiling.

Yuki smiled and looked at the things."We will need two strollers,diapers,clothes,food a bunch."she said as she looked around.Her mother went to get some stuff for her.Mr.kuko nodded and smiled.

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:41 am

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki nodded and went to go get the diapers and formulas. As he was doing that many mothers and women stared at hibiki as he was doing that. He felt very uncomfortable being stared at and some of them even giggled at him, it was there he realized he was going to be popular again as a father. It was highschool all over again. He sighed.
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games