Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:04 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"Perhaps you would like to take that job, Dreamer?" Snow Raven suggested. "Since you've brought the issue of supervision to our attention, and you have the ideal form in order to do so."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:05 pm
Minnta Aloripma
“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

The witch stops walking and tilts her head in thought. "I may have the ideal form, but would I be the wisest choice?", she asks after a moment, glancing over her shoulder at Snow, "As I'm sure you're aware, some races are more easily seduced by darkness than others." Her eyes were surprisingly more focused than normal.

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:06 pm
omgIisonfiyah
"I'll do it, a little Hollywood magic and I'll look just like a classic Supervillain." Jenos said cheerily. Not bothering to mention he had done this sort of thing back when he, Snow and Ghost were all in the Titans.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:07 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Feng sighed. "This kid smells like trouble to me." He said bluntly. Something was else was clearly bothering him. He looked out the window distracted.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:08 pm
Minnta Aloripma

"A human is something they would expect though.", Dreamer hums as she turns to face them again. "I don't really like to babysit, but humans these days rarely expect a cat to be spying on them. Who knows, perhaps I'll even have a little fun."

-Edgar Allan Poe

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:19 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

Snow Raven smiled at Dreamer. "That's true, and that is why I think it would be a good idea that you watch him. Arcana, a classic villain is not what we need right now."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:20 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
"That reminds me. "He looked to Ghost. "Did you stop that robbery?" He asked raising a eyebrow.

Shiningdragon21
"And if it doesn't work from what your saying this kid could likely kill us all" Breinks aid shrugging slightly as he chuckled a bit. "Sure I am all for sending the little nuclear reactor over to the darkside. Hey I mean if all goes wrong he may detonate over there and save us some time" he laughed a bit rubbing the side of his face.

omgIisonfiyah
"Oh well, I thought I'd at least volunteer, unlike the last time." Jenos said and shrugged.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:22 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Feng sighed. "At least give the kid time to settle somewhere...he's probably scared shitless Snow." He said in the kid's defense.

A surprise blizzard warning arose in the mountain area in the eastern part of the world. As the blizzard rolled in Kuzan stepped from the raging blizzard on a mountain top and smirked down at a stronghold. "found ya...." He said and jumped off the mountain towards the compound

Minnta Aloripma

"I'm going to go check on the kid I'll be babysitting.", Dreamer says, all interest in the conversation lost. She walks to the teleporter thing, pausing to eye it warily before stepping through. She nearly falls over once she had appeared on the other side, catching herself on a wall. "Goddess, I hate that thing...", she mumbles, face a shade paler than normal.

-Edgar Allan Poe

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:25 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Archer chuckled. "Wouldn't you rather a bed than the floor? I'm sure we can find one somewhere," she said. Then she heard the transporter beam code, "Alpha-05. Dreamer," and turned in time to see the woman lean against the wall. "Whoa, Dreamer, are you all right?" she asked, hurrying over to help support her.

Give me some one to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

Minnta Aloripma

Dreamer smiles faintly as she straightens up again, "I'm fine, dear, my body just doesn't always agree with that thing." She glances around and sees Rei laughing on the floor. "Who's he?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

"The guy laughing his a**--excuse me, butt--off?That's Rei," Archer said. "Snow brought him in. Didn't tell me what to do with him."

Minnta Aloripma

"You don't have to censor yourself around me.", Dreamer says as she continues to watch Rei curiously. "I think she'll be doing something with him soon. So tell me, ", she turns to look at Archer, "How are you enjoying the hero business so far?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:26 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Archer laughed. "Enjoying it? Sure, I enjoy the action and helping people, but it doesn't always help that some of the people I work with are stubborn asses. Or can't control their tempers."

Shiningdragon21
"Well if it's all the same to you Snow this meeting it seems is starting to break down." Brink looked around the room yawning a bit. "I would like to go rest a bit from the sparing match earlier" Brink said shaking his head. "From training to fighting with them is a bit tiring even if there just kids" Brink told snow rubbing the side of his head.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:27 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

Snow Raven nodded. "Go ahead. You're free to leave. Or just go to your wing if you wish," she said.

((Note: The Watchtower is set up so there's an area for each Justice League member to call their own and stay in if they feel like it. I'm going off the comics and other sources, so if you have a question about anything related to the settings of this rp, just ask me and I'll look it up if I don't already know. And if anybody would like to correct me on something I've got wrong, go ahead.))

Shiningdragon21
"Yea yea" Brink said giving a wave back towards the group as he made his way away from them. He wanted to get some rest atleast a few hours to nap in or just fully pass out. "What a day" he muttered to himself thinking about the team he would be in control of. "So much sharpening they will need to even be close to being ready" he sighed getting to his own quarters as the door opened up letting him in and closed behind him. Plopping down on his bed Brink yawned as he let his eyes close. He needed sleep and decided not even to bother taking a shower instead to fall into slumber.

Minnta Aloripma

Dreamer laughs softly and notices Rei watching them. "Hello, child.", she says in her usual friendly, if seemingly distracted, way.

-Edgar Allan Poe

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:28 pm
Minnta Aloripma

Dreamer doesn't respond as she continues to focus on the blood. After a few moments, she stops muttering and suddenly licks the blood off the claw and looks at Rei. "Pardon?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Archer took a small step to the side. "Rei, I'm sure Dreamer wasn't trying to provoke you. She's a bit odd, but she doesn't really mean it," she said. "Right, Dreamer?"

Minnta Aloripma

Dreamer watches him confused. She really hadn't been trying to provoke him, simply doing something that would make her assignment easier. "Why would I try to provoke you? I was just doing a test.", she says. She seems a bit offended and jumps onto a table, shifting into her cat form in mid-jump. She curls up, shooting sulky looks at the two teens.

-Edgar Allan Poe

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Archer chuckled. "I'm sure she wasn't, Rei. Aw, c'mon, Dreamer, don't be like that," she said, crossing to the table and stroking the black cat's silky fur. "He wasn't trying to offend you."

Minnta Aloripma

That cats tail twitches as she tries to ignore the girl petting her. She manages to resist for a long two seconds before she begins to purr.

-Edgar Allan Poe

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:29 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Feng headed to his quarters and sighed. "Something's not right...." He muttered As he looked out a window before sitting o his bed.

The strong hold had been frozen over almost entirely. Kuzan stood holding a nearly frozen blonde man by his neck. "Oh dear cousin...you should have know you can't stop me." He muttered and smirked. "It will happen again." He said as the man froze over completely. Kuzan dropped his frozen body and walked through a door seeing a teenage boy of about 17 sitting on his bed. "Hello..."He said as the boy chucked a lightning bolt at Kuzan. Kuzan side stepped it before grabbing the boy's face. "We have much perpetration to do..." he said laughing as they vanished with the blizzzard

Minnta Aloripma

Dreamer cracks an eye open to look at him. After a moment, she nods slightly at him to indicate that she didn't mind him petting her.

-Edgar Allan Poe

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Archer stopped petting Dreamer when Rei took over, and she watched him with a smile. "Well, it appears you two are getting along. I guess I'll go see what the others are doing."

Minnta Aloripma

Dreamer purrs contentedly, quite happy to let her feline form take over for a bit. One of her ears twitches towards Archer when she spoke, but otherwise seems to be ignoring everything but the petting.

-Edgar Allan Poe

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:30 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Feng walked out of his rooma dn rubbed his shoulder. "Maybe some sparring will help me relax. He said heading to the War room. Once in there he made several targets appear and blasted them with fire blasts. "Humph...." He said still distracted.

Minnta Aloripma

Dreamer suddenly twitches when Rei's fingers suddenly scratch along an old scar hidden by the fur near her belly. Knowing he didn't mean to or know about it, she simply squirms a bit so his hands are no longer close to her belly.

-Edgar Allan Poe

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Archer quietly left the library and headed down the hallways, looking for her new teammates. She wanted to see what they thought about this new situation before Snow and Ghost returned.

omgIisonfiyah
Lewis was still in the gym, floating around with nothing to really do.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:32 pm
Minnta Aloripma
((Should something be done with Rei soon? Dreamer is perfectly content with being pet, but it's going to get boring for him))

Dreamer continues to purr as she slowly starts to doze off.

-Edgar Allan Poe

“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Not really sure of what to do with herself, Asterael wanders aimlessly through the halls.

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

Rowena let out a slow breath and went to her husband's side, putting a hand on his shoulder. "You all right, Ty?" she asked quietly. "Is it your eyes again?"

The Voodoo Bunny
Explosions and booms could be heard through out the watch tower. Feng was going Ham in the war room. Flames erupted from under the door and the door itself was red hot. Even though snow instructed him not to do what he was doing on multiple occasions, he felt it was important this time. he felt a disturbance among the world and didn't know what was causing it

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

Rowena sighed and leaned on the meeting table. "I wish we knew what it was during that battle all those years ago that caused this," she said. "Then I could heal your eyes. You wouldn't have to deal with this."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games