Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Twelve Signs: Medieval Zodiac RP (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:00 am
((So speech then what?))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:44 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Tapping on his sheath for a moment Kyo returned the curtsy with a small bow towards the girl before looking back around the room. His eyes scanned everything, Every corner, nook, cranny, face, and eyes of the room and people within the party. His body was on alert in the area far to many things to watch and far to few guards to do it with. Looking to Jezebel for a moment Kyo sneered a bit hiring such a merc was a poor idea in his mind but he was not one to argue against the royalty.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:10 pm
Lily chuckled at Cat from Kyo's return of her curtsy. She was happy now. Probably for the rest of the day. Lily started messing with her hair since she couldn't play with the edge of her shirt of something. Cat nudged her so that she would stop messing with it. But Lily had gotten bored.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:18 pm
((Speech and then the party can really get started. If the king ever gives his speech, that is...))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:04 pm
((Does that mean you're waiting for me to do something? If so, I'm waiting on that speech too.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:32 pm
((It means I'm waiting on Minnta. She said she'd play the king for a little bit even though he's really an NPC.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:40 pm
King Ventus looks out over the large gathering of people with a self confident smirk. He waits a moment for everyone to turn their attention to him before beginning his speech.

Insert long, self absorbed speech here that Minnta doesn't feel like trying to write

The crowd applauds as he announces, "Let the ball begin!"

((Sorry, been busy with stuff.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:03 pm
((It's okay. And, lol, "long self-absorbed speech that Minnta doesn't feel like trying to write."))

As soon as King Ventus announced for the festivities to begin, the musicians picked up their instruments and started a song more suited to dancing than what they had been playing before the royal family entered. Immediately, the princes and princesses stood and descended from the dais to the dance floor. The youngest prince, only a year older than Arlyn, held out his hand to her as an invitation to dance with him. Arlyn smiled and put her hand in her brother's as they walked down the steps to dance. "You look lovely tonight, Lyn," he said softly as they danced. "One might almost say radiant. How long has it been since the last time?" Arlyn's smile took on the slightest of sad notes. "I would say near to a year, Arka," she replied. "And you've grown taller since I last saw you. Quite handsome. Best be careful, or some pretty young maiden will snap you up," she teased with a light laugh.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:11 pm
"Well dudes, wish me luck." Leon said and waited until the song ended to approach Arlyn. "Excuse me, may I have this next dance?" Leon asked cheerily.

I need a drink like a fish needs water, and like Leon needs a boot to the head. Free thought as he watched his ward make his move on the princess. He hoped the kid enjoyed himself, because like it or not, he was dragging him back home the next day.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:16 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Sitting near the table's of food Kyo stood his hand on the handle of his blade while the other held a glass of punch in it. Sipping from it from time to time Kyo kept watch over the princess from his distance. His job was not one that ended simply if he was put into another uniform and in this area especially he needed to keep watch. In his mind he did not fear to much for her safety as she was not a strong part of the throne but his body and heart felt differently.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:25 pm
Arlyn smiled at the young man who'd just asked her for a dance. "Of course you may." She nodded and curtseyed to Arka, who nodded back and started dancing with another young woman. She nodded to the young man as the next dance began.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:35 pm
"Nice to meet you, I'm Leon Dumeri." Leon introduced as they started dancing. For once, he was happy his father had forced him to learn how to dance. I just hope he's not too pissed about me coming here, nah, I'm sure he'll be cool about it. Leon thought to himself.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:38 pm
Arlyn smiled, not realizing that Leon was the prince of another country. Having been locked in a tower for most of her life and only able to leave at night and on those few special occasions her father allowed, she had never been able to go very far, and King Ventus had not cared to give her a tutor like her siblings had. "A pleasure, Leon. I'm Arlyn Semira."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:47 pm
((Oh God I feel like such an @$$ just typing all this >.> ))

"A pretty name for a pretty lady." Leon said and smiled. He was guessing by the lack of reaction at his name that either she had no idea who he was, or he wasn't that well known. Neither thought made Leon feel particularly fantastic, but he wasn't going to whine and complain like he was certain some other princes would.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:52 pm
((Lol, why? So far Leon's just being gentlemanly. Is it because of the reasoning behind his actions?))

Arlyn blushed slightly, tingeing her porcelain skin a light shade of rose. "Thank you." She wasn't very used to complements from strangers, obviously.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games