Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Sacrifice (1x1) (Yaoi) (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:59 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki's face turned bright red when Ezekiel said that they could take a shower together. He shook his head then went into the closet to find a pair of clothes.
After Ezekiel left the room, Yuki took his shower then got dressed. After he brushed his teeth, he dried his hair with a towel then was all done. He then began to pack his backpack for school.

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:10 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel came back and pulled on his shirt he left. He didn't have his school back because it was left in his class room. "We don't have time we need to eat on the way there." He told Yuki before turning out the door and heading down stairs. When he came down stairs Takami was there with his bag.
"Master you are running late." He said.
"Yes I know thank you for getting my bag." He said and pulled it on before going out side and into the limo. "Yuki come on." He called out opening the door for him.

========================

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:14 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki rushed out of the room ad followed Ezekiel. "I'm coming!" He told him, running out of the house and getting into the limo. He sat down and looked at the time. They would just barely make it.

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:43 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel got in after Yuki and shut the door, then the driver took off out of the drive way. The prince then pressed a button and a compartment of fresh fruit and little snacks opened up. "It isn't much, but it our breakfast for today." He said picking up an apple and biting into it. He leaned back into his seat and looked at the time. At least we aren't going to be late. He thought before continuing to eat his apple.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:51 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki nodded then took a grapefruit. When he peeled it and took one the the pieces, he bit into it. The sweetness filled his mouth and the juices dripped out. Yuki licked his lips then continued to eat the grapefruit.

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:04 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel soon finished his apple and threw it away into the trash compartment. Leaning back into his chair he put his arm around Yuki, as he gazed out the window. The driver again rolled up the window like wall for their privacy. The prince then looked at Yuki and smiled seeing him enjoying his grapefruit. "Hey, Yuki can I ask you something?"

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:09 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki continued to eat his grapefruit. Trying to eat it as cleanly as he could. But the juices just got all over his lips and chin!
Yuki looked up at Ezekiel and tilted his head. "What is it?" He asked him, not sure of what the prince's question was.

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:30 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel blushed seeing Yuki with the juices on his face. "Uh hold on." He said placing a hand under Yuki's chin and lifting his chin up. The prince then leaned in close and licked the juices from his lips and some off his chin. When the prince finished he sat back up straight and licked his lips. Very sweet. He thought smiling. "I was wondering if we could tell people we are together. I mean yesterday you told um..." He paused trying to remember what their names where. "Oh,, you told Arika and Natsu we were just friends."

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:48 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki blinked when the prince told him to hold on hen lifted his chin. His face turned bright red when Ezekiel liked the juices off his lips and chin then pulled away. He couldn't believe he just did that!
Yuki blinked again when Ezekiel spoke. "B-but wouldn't that cause a fuss all over the school?" He told him, not so sure about it. He didn't want the prince to get a bad reputation because of him.

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:53 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel nodded. "You can tell your friends and it wont be a problem." He said and thought about it as they neared the school. "But some more fuss will happen when you step out of this car again." He mentioned then pulled Yuki closer and kissed the top of his head. "I think it's better to tell though so it can be done and over with." He looked down and smiled at Yuki.
The car then stopped at the front of the school and Ezekiel and Yuki got out of the limo before it took off. Again the normal girls and the new 'prince fan club' was there to see Yuki step out with the prince. Is it smart to do this here or wait till another girl confesses her love to me? The prince asked himself then looked down at Yuki as he wrapped his arm around his shoulders. Would he be okay with it to a crowd or have it spread? When it spreads people twist the truth and create rumors, so crowd is the safest choice, but still telling it to one person then like 50 is easier too.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:03 am
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki nodded. Ezekiel was right. They had a right to know.
When they got out of the car, Yuki blushed when the prince wrapped his arm around his shoulder. That made the girls whisper to each other again. Spreading rumors and gossip. Yuki began to get nervous. Should they tell them the truth now? Or should they wait?
Yuki looked up at Ezekiel. "What should we do?" He asked him.

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:16 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel looked back at Yuki. Telling this crowd now seemed to be the best choice for the prince. "Just come clean." He told Yuki before removing his arm from the boys shoulder and taking a step forward. He looked around the crowd then cleared his throat before speaking. "Uh..excuse me, everyone there is something I need to say." Everyone's chatter paused and they all looked at the prince which made him nervous. Not a big deal, I'll be in front of a lot more people once I'm king. Better just get used to it. He told himself. "I know you are all questioning why Yuki is here with me today and yesterday, and the rumors that may have spread through the school I don't know. But to clear things up...Yuki is my fiance."
"What!?" He herd most the crowd yell then their conversations busted out spontaneously. The prince blushed at the commotion that started he looked at Yuki and gave a weak smile.
"At least these things die fast, when the news becomes old." He said and chuckled lightly.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:28 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki blushed when Ezekiel told them that he was his fiancé. He heard all the girls began to talk amongst themselves. Some of them were glaring at Yuki, some looking at him with jealousy, some looking at him with hearts in their eyes ("Yaoi!"). Yuki felt extremely uncomfortable.
"Okay okay, nothing to see here! Get on going to class now! Shoo shoo!" A female's voice said from inside the crowd. Yuki turned to see Arika and Natsu. Arika waved at Yuki. "Come on! Class is about to start!" She called over to him. Yuki nodded then looked up at Ezekiel. "L-let's go... We're going to be late..." He told him then gently grabbed the prince's wrist as tey tried to get free from the huge crowd of people that had gathered. He felt so embarrassed now! But, he was glad that people knew now for some reason... It was like he wanted people to know that the prince was taken...

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:33 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel pushed past the crowed with Yuki it got easier when most of them left for class. When they made it out they were standing in front of Arika and Natsu. The prince smiled and waved at them. "Nice to see you again." The prince then noticed his watched. "I have to run, sorry. He leaned down and kissed Yuki's cheek. "I'll see you at lunch." He told Yuki then dashed off to the music room for class.
When he got there Mr. Wally was walking in as well meaning he was just on time. "Oh, nice to see you today pri- oops, Ezekiel." He smiled and nodded to his teacher before sitting down at the piano. Some of the girl were whispering among themselves.
"Really? He's taken?" One girl said
"Yeah he announced he has a fiance." A second answered
"No way, who is it?" Another asked
"A boy actually." girl before said and the other gasped. The prince sighed heavily, now they're are the biggest story in the school. I hope no reporters show up. He thought as his teacher began class.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:35 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki blushed again when Ezekiel kissed him on the cheek then ran off. Arika and Natsu exchanged looks again then looked at Yuki. "Ready to go?" Arika asked. Yuki looked at her and nodded. Tey then dashed to their class.
They arrived just on time and took their seat. After their first class ended, it was break time. "So... Yuki... You're engaged to the prince?" Arika asked. Yuki blushed and he nodded. "How did this happen?" She asked, standing next to Natsu's desk. Yuki took a deep breath and explained how he got to be engaged to Ezekiel.
"I see... And you're okay with this?" Arika asked after Yuki explained. Yuki blushed again and nodded. "W-well... They already paid me for it... And I don't want to hurt the prince's feelings... And they seem like such nice people... I don't think it's going to be bad..." He blushed. "A-and... I want to stay with the prince..." He admitted, blushing redder. "Do you love him?" This time, Natsu asking, looking at him. Yuki's face turned bright red. "P... Probably..." He told them honesty. Arika and Natsu exchanged looks. A huge smile came onto Arkia's face and she hugged Yuki. "Awwwwwe! My little Yuki is growing up! I am so proud of you!" She squealed, squeezing him tighter. Yuki blushed again. "Th-thank you..." He said then felt eyes on him. He looked around and saw some girls staring at him, whispering to each other. When they saw that Yuki was looking at them, they looked away and began to whisper again. Arika cracked her knuckles. "Want me to bust some heads for you?" She asked him, glaring at the girls. Yuki shook his head. "No, no... They aren't doing anything wrong..." He told her. Arika looked at him and nodded. "Okay... But if you need anything, just tell us and we will be there." She told him with a smile, elbowing Natsu in the side. Natsu sighed then nodded. "I guess you can count on us." He said. Yuki smiled. "Thanks guys." He told them then the next class started.

Tricky Kiddo

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games