Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:59 pm
Broken Heart Production

I envy you. I have a very organised word document that keeps me from forgetting things on Gaia. I make loads of notes. It's just one of the things in my life that slips my mind every now and then.
        Oh I know, but I've got one down and one more to go, then it's game time!
        I sure will~ Oh by the way, the game style reminds me of another game called Blackwell. There are four games and they aren't very scary, but check them out anyway, you never know.
        And if you like the sound of them, I'll tell you where and how to download them. :)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:04 am
Ittarius

Oh definitely. It's the British accent and the cheeky little half-smile thing he does. I've always had a crush on Hugh Grant. >.<'
        I can understand where you're coming from. But sometimes, I guess if you enjoy a series so much that a change like that, whilst it may bother you, can easily be ignored.

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:04 am
Clasela

My photographic memory remembers the most random things, but it usually happens to be words, so that helps. I can remember a conversation perfectly from over a year ago; really useless after a while. xD
Awesome, beat that homework! >3
Oh, I actually do like the sound of that game. I do like ghosts and stuff. o:
I would very much like to know where and how; thank you~ >w<  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:37 am
Clasela

>.< I won't judge you~ I just don't like letting people down, which is a really bad habit.
        Tell me about it. I have two deadlines due every week and all of my major assessments are due in the same weeks.
        Well it was rather simple, I worked on my garden, played a little old-school nintendo, had friends over for a dinner party and played card games with those friends, since we had a blackout for 12 hours. gonk
        How was your weekend? It's the guild's brithday tomorrow, yay! <3

User Image User Image

I too hate doing that, but it's just that there are times when I'm just so effin' tired that I don't even have the energy to check even my emails. And we pretty had much had the same experiences, so I do think you'll understand when I say that I am drained beyond drained xD
      Oooh, you have a garden? emotion_dowant What flowers do you have there?
      12-hour blackout?! Man, that sucks. You must have run out of card games by the 12th hour xD
      Pretty much dozed around. Watched a movie with my mom... then took care of my niece, then dozed around a little more. And played around with Pokemon.
      I know right? Will we be having a GNO for it? I haven't been updated that much, so I'm not too sure when the postponed GNO will happen sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:40 am
Broken Heart Production

Wow, that sounds amazing. It's not useless, I wish I had it then I could actually remember what people say and what I say. I'm horrible at remembering conversations and yet I can remember names perfectly.
        They're all really fun! A little confusing at times, but if you need any help, I'm here.
        So I'm not sure if you know how to use torrents, but I'll give you a basic step-by-step guide.
        I use uTorrent as my client, so if you haven't already got one, it's a free download. All of my torrents (downloads) go there to be downloaded, basically. Once that is downloaded and installed, you can download torrents.
        Now to get the games in one go, copy the mumble-jumble below

magnet confused xt=urn:btih:f70bf933d539992927e9ff1fc385b936645331e7&dn=The+Blackwell:+(Legacy,Unbound,Convergence,Deception)&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80&tr=udp://tracker.istole.it:6969&tr=udp://tracker.ccc.de:80

into your address bar in a blank window and press enter. A little window should come up and you press 'allow' which will open up your torrent client.
        let it download and once it's finished it should say 'seeding'. Click on it and press the stop button at the top of the window. Then right click on your download and press 'open containing folder'. This will take you to the download's folder where you need to use a program (I use Filextracter by Fried Cookie) to extract the files. After they're extracted you should be able to go into the new file and double click on the setup and volia!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:53 am
Clasela

It was a conversation about how much a weigh, and my age; and the older woman complimented me for being mature for my age. The only part that matters to me is the compliment. Lol. I take pride in my maturity. -w-
I'm pretty good at puzzles, though sometimes the answer is literally so simple I miss it. x-x I don't understand how I do, lol.
Oh I know that thing, I do have that. I downloaded that like last month; alright, so I know what I'm doing. x3 Thank you muchies~ c:  

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:12 am
Louisa Iris

I understand. <3 Oh I certainly do~ I don't mind the writing part of my studies, but it's the reading bit that honestly sucks the life out of me.
        I do, wherever I am staying, I have a garden to tend to. It keeps me sane. In my main garden, I have red spider lillies and irises growing at the moment. Not as much variety as I'd like, but I make do.
        It does, but that's what happens when lightning hits a power station. gonk Haha, well we played for four hours then we all went our seperate ways. But I'd say we pretty much played everything we knew, lol.
        Those are the best kinds of weekends, are they not? ^o^ What movie did you watch?
        I have no idea! :o I thought the postponed GNO already happened on the 10th? Because I was away and I missed it. I'd plan one, but I've got to go through my writing contest entries and do the raffle tomorrow. More work for me, plus another deadline! *Collapses*.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:17 am
Broken Heart Production

Haha! Wow, it must be nice to remember those things. Really nice. <3 As do I. It annoys me how a lot of people choose to not act their age. *Angry air-punch.*
        Oh goody! Because that would have sounded like crazy talk! I hope you like them. The graphics change as the games go on (they get a lot better!), but the storyline is great and very amusing.

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:24 am
Clasela

It is sometimes, though sometimes I feel like it's just taking up space. xD
I agree; people tend to look down on me just because I'm 16 because of other people who act like freakin' 5 year olds at my age. -3-" -Joins you in air punching- 3<
Yeah, we're both lucky, or I would of been like "... wut". xD
I shall play the fudge out of these games, thanks again~ c:  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:47 am
Broken Heart Production

That's understandable, but just think, when you are old at least you'll be able to remember your memories, whilst there will be plenty of other people (probably me! oh noes!) who cannot remember their own name.
        It used to happen to me too. Like "oh, you're 16? I don't want to talk to you now." It used to drive me mad and it was never fair. Just because one person acted like an idiot, doesn't mean we all will.
        Haha! I know. But it's so hard to explain and if I say it too simple then people normally get lost. Yay! Have fun! And I am off to bed with my laptop to get started on Ib. :D /latenightgamingwoohoo

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:56 am
Clasela

I don't know what I'd do if I forgot my own name. xD I forgot my birth year once, but that was after I got a concussion, so I have an excuse. I remember now of course. xP
I've never had someone do that to me, but my own parents never listen to me when a lot of people think I'm smarter than them! -Nods- I agree completely; I hate unfairness. Then I get the "Life is unfair" response. It's not life that's unfair, it's the people in it that make it unfair.
I'm very good at ranting, arguing, and debating, so this could go into a year long conversation. xD

I tend to be really bad when it comes to following directions unless I see it done in front of me, my boyfriend always has to walk me through stuff step by step in so much precise detail. xD
Late night gaming is the best! c:Though it's like, 6AM for me, can't sleep. xD And it sucks 'cause I have to see my Dad today and I'm going to be dead. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:45 am
Clasela

Lapras was definitely one of my favorite water and ice types haha. Vileplume is a really good Pokemon, I used one back in Crystal and it was great. xD
I just imagined fate being a spikey little creature who comes into your room in the middle of the night to bite you backside. xD
How far along did you get in it? o: I got Wind Waker a while back to play on my Wii, but I still haven't finished it. xD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:25 pm
Yokies

She really is and she's such a cute Pokemon. ^o^ If Pokemon were real, I would totally have one.
        Haha! Oh goodness, and who knows, it probably does exist, it's just invisible. xD
        Not as far as I wanted to. We had a blackout for 12 hours, so no electricity whatsoever. But I did pick up four stars on Mario when I was playing it.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:31 pm
Clasela

If only they were real. xD Then again, unless our world (people) were like the Pokemon world, I don't think it'd be a good idea to have monsters running around anyway lol.
That would be the creepiest thing ever. xD An invisible monster coming in your room to nibble on your back omg.
Omg that sucks so much. ._. I don't know what I'd do without power rfor 12 hours omg. xP Well, I went without proper power for 2 weeks once (hurricane, borrowed some electricity from a neighbor through the power of extension cords lol). It was a bad time. xD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games