Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Magic Club (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShizukathePudu

Mind-boggling Shade

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:32 am
Pheobe was a little startled by Xander but smiled all the same.
"Yeah, it is. So, how long is it supposed to last this time?" she asked. Slowly, her attention shifted back to Alex, a light blush showing on her face.
"Just ask him out... it can't be that hard, can it?" she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:50 pm
"I'm not sure"he said and smiled lightly. he noticed her blush when she looked at alex"Well I'm going to continue walking and enjoy the day"he said as he gave a wave and continued on. He smiled as he waved to Aaron and Virgil as he found him self out infront of the music hall. he walked in and stood in the back listening to the wonderful music.  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:38 pm
"So you can walk. Finally cracked it eh?" Virgil asked and chuckled as he let another group of people inside. He was glad Xander had figured out to regain full mobility, but in all honesty, he had forgotten how tall the guy was.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:32 am
"Yeah I had to add more worms wood and frogs breath with a dash of night shade"he said and smiled lightly"Surprisingly though its the same as my other potions. Even the failed ones. I never thought to add a failed to a working potion to see if it would help in my mobility"he said in thought as he opened his journal" in theory this should last all day, but in the case it doesn't I've made a few extras. Now I just have to work on making it permanent"  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:39 am
Hands stuck deep in his pocket Alex nodded to the two as they greeted each other. "Good to be away from that crowd. I should have charged more for questions then atleast maybe there would not have been so many" he commented towards xander. Exchanging another pleasentry as he walked off it was now just he and Pheobe standing there. "Want to go grab a bite. I do not quite feel like heading back to my tower." He commented to her looking over at her. All those questions had gotten his stomach rumblimg and it was high time for some chow.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:32 pm
She smiled and nodded her head.
"Yeah. Actually, that's what I was headed out for," she replies, the light blush still there.
"Honestly, how hard can it be to just ask him?" she thought to herself yet again. Ah... love can be a cruel joke at times, especially for those who don't have much courage to ask others first.  

ShizukathePudu

Mind-boggling Shade

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:21 pm
"Lets go then" Alex said simply as he started to slowly walk away towards the food court. He had not noticed the blush on the girls face as he hadnt really been looking towards her when she had answered his question. "What do you feel like eating anyways?" His question simple and direct much like many things about him.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:09 pm
"Ah, anything that a nutjob like me could use?" Virgil asked, crossing his arms as he let another group of people in to go skate and eat all his snacks.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:33 pm
"I thought you wouldn't ask"Xander said with a grin. he knelt down and unlocked the case. He opened it and pulled out a couple boxes of what seemed to be chocolates" These are potion infused chocolates. They cause things such as sever vomiting, explosive diarrhea, temporary hair lose, temporary hair body hair growth, ect. All that kind of fun stuff"he said and smiled lightly"I'm sure you can find a use for it. Oh and a few atomic stink bombs and such"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:20 pm
"As long as it isn't ramen, then just about anything that's humanly edible," she replies with a light smile on her face. True, she had been eating ramen for the past two months, which does tend to make one burnt out on eating the same thing over and over again. Also, when your roommate tends to go out and buy the same thing over and over again, it leads to the same thing.
"Oh my god... really? Did I just say that? Why did I just say that? Oh my god, I'm a total idiot!"  

ShizukathePudu

Mind-boggling Shade

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:08 pm
"Excellent, I love having other Alchemists around, less work for me to do. I'm going to have to figure out how to manufacture these. And don't give me the recipes, otherwise there's no fun in it." Virgil said and scooped up all of the items that had been presented before him. Once all had been deposited into his great big cargo pocket of infinite space Virgil pulled out a can of soda. "Want one?" He asked after popping the tab.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:16 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"To unhealthy anyways" Alex said as they walked. "I was thinking more of maybe a sandwich or maybe some Asian food" Alex commented towards her as he looked over at her thru the corner of his eye. Maybe he was just over looking things but she seemed a tad bit stressed. Oh well likely to do with her studies and having to put up with Sebastian all the time.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ShizukathePudu

Mind-boggling Shade

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:03 pm
((just a heads up: i'll be gone for the weekend. i'll be back sometime monday))

He was right about that. Although, Asian food did sound pretty appetizing.
"I know, but it's all my roommate bought. I don't have much money on me, so I don't have that much of a choice," she replies.
"It's not a date, it's not a date, it's not a date! Don't just suddenly reveal everything about you to him!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:33 pm
"No thanks you"Xander said as he rummaged through his case and pulled out a vial filled with a red fluid and a glass. He opened the vial and poured the liquid into the glass. It turned from red to a violet and finally to blue. It fizzed as it passed through Xanders lips"Decided to make a drink that wouldn't go flat no matter how much it's been shaken"he said with a slight chuckle  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:28 pm
[ Ugh. Sorry. Did I miss much? I'm overworked. ]  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games