Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yu-gi-oh! Destiny Draw! ~ Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Get your game on!
  Yea I'll throw down a face down!
  Um no thanks I don't play. (that's why I made the rp open for those who don't)
  Are you crazy?!. (o3o like a fox)
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 8:39 pm
Arika slips into the fusions class, once again sitting as far from anyone else as possible.

Reiko watches the students leave and frowns when she notices the trouble maker from earlier attempting to take a nap. She sighs and walks over to her, flicking her in the forehead as she speaks, "Get out so I can drink."

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 7:54 pm
Kikala opened her eyes and glared at the woman before saying, "Nah, don't feel like it, besides now that you've mentioned booze I ain't leaving till I get some." She sat up and streteched a bit before slouching again and looking at the teacher expectantly, her arms crossed under her breasts.  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 8:19 pm
Reiko frowns before walking back to her desk and sitting, "You'll only get some if you buy your own."

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:30 pm
"If they'd let me keep it here I would how about I buy you a bottle later?" Kikala said as she watched the woman sit down, fully intending on buying the woman a bottle if she let her drink now, she could honestly care less about her next class, fusions didn't interest her at all. She reached into a shirt pocket and pulled out a wallet looking through it to find out how much money she had.  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 7:02 pm
She moved into the room silently. She was busy thinking about the effect deck that she'd need to make for next time. There was one deck that she had that was from her father, it was very different from what she would use. She just didn't want to use it, it also delved into fusions, which could be useful for this class as well.  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 12:17 am
"Do you even have the money?", Reiko asks with narrowed eyes. She wasn't going to give up her booze easily.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 4:47 am
Kikala gave her a look before pulling out a wad of cahs saying, "I don't have any need to buy anything else,"  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 12:38 pm
"Then buy your own, you're not getting any of mine." Reiko opens a drawer and pulls out her bottle of sake, she opens the bottle and begins drinking straight from it.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 2:32 pm
"And thus we go in a circle I can't buy my own, they wont even let me leave the campus," Kikala said as she rolled her eyes and stood up walking over and setting the money on the desk saying, "So either youlet me buy youa bottle and give me a drink of that one now, or I use you as a mediu to buy and store my own, which will end up as the same arrangement except you don't get a free bottle." She paused a moment and said, "Does the school even know you drink during school hours? because I'm pretty sure they would frown on it at the very least, especially while still in the presence of an impressionable student."  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 2:59 pm
Reiko just shrugs at the school hours comment, not really caring at the moment. She stops drinking and just looks at Kikala for a moment before responding, "I'm bored, so how about we duel about it. I win, you get nothing. You win, I'll share and buy you drinks."

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 3:18 pm
Elton gave a look to Ivan. "As long as you don't bore me to sleep I plan to." He said as he held up his class list.  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 7:58 pm
"You're on," Kikala said immediately, now itching for the chance to do battle, and against someone who is supposed to be superior, well it was time to see how superior she really was.

{This battle'll have to wait till I get home tomorrow evening prolly around 9ish, and I'll prolly want a pre battle with a diff deck so I can refresh myself just in case}  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 8:54 pm
Reiko smiles and opens a drawer. "How seriously should I take this..?", she murmurs to herself, taking out several decks.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 12:42 am
"You know full well that if we were to duel in front of the students, I would come out on top against those Knights of yours. Not to say that it has been a perfect winning streak, but a streak just the same." Ivan said, smiling at Elton. Despite how the two liked to bicker, the other man was the closest thing Ivan had to a best friend.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 4:45 am
Kikala pulled her deck out of her pocket and began to shuffle it by hand taking a few steps back so that they'd have more room for the duel.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff