[IC] =Nel's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:35 pm
Helaku snorted softly as he came up to his teepee, nostrils flaring at the signs of human habitation as he nudged his head past the doorflap. There wasn't a two-legger inside, but it smelled strongly of human female. Helaku didn't mind, really...one two-legger wasn't so bad, even if too many in the same place made him a little antsy. It was just different, and a little unsettling. However, Helaku had more important things to worry about. Turning his head, he nickered at his daughter, inviting her inside.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:54 am
Akila nickered back and ducked into the teepee, straightening once inside to toss her head, settling her long mane into place from where long strands had fallen into her face. The construction wasn't so different from being in a cave, and the new scents were positively fascinating. She snuffled about, poking her nose into this and nudging that.  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:34 pm
Helaku smiled at his daughter as she investigated the teepee's interior with obvious interest. And yet, that wasn't the reason he had brought her here, as fascinating as a teepee could be to the young. He had things he needed to say, and he took a deep breath in preparation. "Akila...darling...what do you know about boys?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:39 pm
Akila lifted her head in surprise, bright blue eyes thoughtful as she tried to figure out the reasoning behind such a question. "I, well...they're boys, aren't they? Girls fall in love with them and become mates, and that's how I happened...right?" She tilted her head, seeking confirmation of what she had been told as a foal. "I mean, some boys aren't nice, but why would I fall in love with a boy that wasn't nice? That doesn't make any sense."  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:43 pm
Helaku furrowed his brow, thinking of what to say in reply. "Yes...yes, that is so. But..." He shook his head and sighed. "Sometime the ones that aren't so nice, fool you into thinking they are. Or they might really be nice, but you're not the one they're in love with. That's why...you have to be careful, and choose who you fall in love with wisely. Otherwise you can get hurt, like I was in the past."  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:56 pm
"Like...you were?" This had to rank as one of the strangest conversations Akila had ever had in her short life. Somehow she'd always assumed her 'daddy' had always been happy, even before he had found momma. Now he was saying that had not been the case, and it was rattling what she knew of him. "I don't get it...who would hurt you? Why?"  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:09 pm
"It...doesn't really matter, it's in the past," Helaku said, shaking his head. "I just...wanted you to know that. So that you can keep it in mind, and maybe avoid those pitfalls. Promise me you'll try, Akila?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:18 pm
"I promise, daddy," Akila said earnestly, earning a slightly rueful smile from her father. It seemed to be enough though, for he quieted and allowed her to resume her investigation of the teepee.  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:43 pm
[x] Deja Vu (Tear/Crousader)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:59 pm
[x] Everybody Wants You? (Akila/Tsani)  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:05 pm
[x] Golden Wings (Akila/Aziraphale)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:21 pm
[x] Impact of Personalities (Tear/Lucario)  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:42 pm
[x] New Growth, New Perspective (Akila/Antony)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:55 pm
[x] Shoreline Run (Akila/Ahmik)  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:58 pm
[x] :O ...Wings! (Akila/Shikoba)  
Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff