Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yokai Academy (A/O) Would appreciate some more Monsters Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  Yes
  No
  A little work would be good
  Making Profile now!
View Results

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 5:17 pm
Something close to sixth sense pinged inside Rasjin's head as he felt something close to him. There was a sniffing sound at first then a voice. This was when whoever it was had Rajin's full attention. The ifrit stood up and looked around for the source. It was some girl with insane hair who walking to a seat. (Kamiya). Rajin followed after. The efreet looked down at the girl as she sat. "Hey you." Rajin said to get the girl's attention. "Are you the one who called me, hellhound?" He inquired in a dull a tone of voice. Rajin's face looked quite stern however.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 5:20 pm
"Hmm how about instead since your ideas involve a teacher sexually assaultinga student you just sit right there." Jacob said pointing to the ground under Raijins feet as he waved over to the wolf girl that had plowed him over.over. "Hey.you bring that.chair over here". Jacob called waving her over. It wasn't that he really needed him to do either things but thru his.eyes both students had made themselves targets to be his assistants for the class. "Do hurry please I dont want to lose to much time" Jacob called to her with a smile
(On phone. It lokes adding random periods at.times.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 5:23 pm
Cassia watches the three in the center of the gym with amusement. "Are we starting soon?", she calls out to the teacher.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 8:31 pm
♥ K ♥ A ♥ M ♥ I ♥ Y ♥ A ♥ • ♥ I ♥ N ♥ U ♥

User Image
+
Kamiya looked up at Rajin and tilted her head. Her nose burned with the spell of snuffed smoke. She locked eyes with the man in front of her. "Unless you can read my thoughts, the answer is no." You see Kamiya doesn't think she said that out loud, even though she technically did. So when she spoke it was a calm tone.
Soon after the small kid teacher pointed at her and told her to bring the chair over. She stood up and dragged the chair over to the teacher, ignoring Rajin. She could care less on the issue at hand. She finally reached the center of the gym and put the chair next to the child.
"Here's your chair", Kamiya spoke in a little peppy kind of voice. She honestly did like gym, but she started the day off bad.
waiting for the teacher to speak again, she pulled out her schedule and checked its contents. Turns out she didn't miss English class, she just got the times wrong for her second and third class. Crumbling the paper up she placed it back inside her pockets.

Shiningdragon21

Leprechaun_Sean

Serphrim

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 9:14 pm
Robert entered the the gym with Carlanza and took a seat offering one next to him, he wondered if she even would, she had to want to make other new friends than just him so he assumed this would be goodbye for a bit right? He constantly said to himself a bit as he now trys to see what the fuss is about in the gym.  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 9:17 pm
Carlanza had entered with Robert but had stopped at the door to watch the happenings of the gym. So far, it seemed that the girl with wild hair had gotten in trouble along with Rajin. She chuckled some before sitting next to Robert. She smiled at him and looked around. Three girls were in a group and looked to be another male and female group. There seemed to be quite a few of those.

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 10:59 pm
For moment, the ifrit was impressed, the girl was able to look him dead in the eye and speak without hesitation. However, this was her mistake. She had accidentally given the high and mighty ifrit and attitude. Rajin was about to reach down and grab the girl by the collar, but she left before he do anything. By then the momentum was gone. The ifrit breathed an aggravated sigh. He was suppose to be the one to get the last word in scuffs. "It can wait." Rajin said to himself. Thinking of he could confront the girl later. "This class needs to get underway quick or I'm out of here." In all of the current events, Rajin had forgotten about the teacher.

(Hey Shaba, we should probably list the class schedule on the front page.)  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 12:11 am
((Its up :3 ))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 5:07 am
Krynn was very aware of the looks her trio got as they entered. She watched the class, but after a while she seemed to detach from her group and move to a place to sit down. Conversation had bored her, and questions weren't any fun. She looked to the girls she kept company and patted the spaces next to her. She fanned herself afterward. You would think a gym for monsters would have some sort of cooling system. Instead, the cold-blooded creature felt like she was almost melting. She would have to get a note from her doctor.  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 5:55 am
"That we can agree on" Jacob said as he stood there looking around the room for a moment. "Right then" Jacob said as he walked up to the chair and hopped up ontop of it doing his best to get to a standing position. "Now then" the little kid said looking around at all the loud students. A sudden roar filled the auditorium prompting quickly any of the students that were still talking to quickly silence themselves and look at the small boy standing on the chair. "There we go" Jacob said with a chuckle as he looked to the two he was using as his assistants. "Now then that I have your attention. I want each of you down on the gym floor. Males on that side females on this side" jacob said pointing to the two sides of him where rajin and kamiya stood.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 6:14 am
Robert flinches as the roar echoes in the gym and then sighs as he hears the announcement from the teacher and looks to Carlanza "Seeya, in a bit I take it then?" He says smiling and stands up about to head towards the lines the teacher pointed out for the males and females, but when he looked at the size he noticed that females over encompassed the males quite significantly.  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 9:14 am
((Oh I'm so sorry my male characters! I didn't realize how few there were...))

Carlanza jumped slightly when Jacob roared and listened intently. She smiled and nodded waving bye to Robert, before following to the girls side of the gym... She wondered what the little male would want of them on the first day.

The siren followed after a moment of watching... She was kind of confused, before heading over to a seat next to Krynn. Grabbing Nicole's hand, she smiled as they walked that way. Two new friends in one day? But as the roar sounded, the Siren had to cover her ears at the pitch and note used. It was awful. She was almost about to cry out in her upsetness. But as the roar subsided she was able to recover quickly before looking over to the side the three were supposed to go to.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 11:09 am
Rajin was left in a daze when the small teacher let out an enormous roar. Being so close to the source, Rajin felt as though someone let off a firecracker next to his ear. The ifrit's ears were ringing and everything around him was spinning. Rajin clutched both his ears and glared at the child teacher when his senses returned. "You little..." Before Rajin could anything though, male students were already lining up behind him. Next to Rajin was the boy from before; the one he had threaten to burn alive if he had his powers. "Well then. Long time no see." Rajin said looking around at the boy. The ifrit then turned away. "Human.."

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 11:51 am
♥ K ♥ A ♥ M ♥ I ♥ Y ♥ A ♥ • ♥ I ♥ N ♥ U ♥

User Image
+
The roar from this tiny boy, made Kamiya's ears rings, but she didn't flinch or move away. Her warrior blood, and training she endured since childhood told her not to. She was taught to hold fear as strength to overcome her enemy. However, it seems the man to her right was now going to be an enemy. Great. she thought. more trouble for me on the first day.

Kamiya went over to the side with the other girls, she had a strange feeling that an oncoming attack was coming in the near future. Letting out a sigh, she waited for further instructions.

//OOC//I can play a male student too, if you like//OOC//

Shabatha

Serphrim

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 12:48 pm
"Ow..." Yui said as she was caught off guard by the roar. "I guess we should go." she said as she started heading to the girl's side and gave a small wave to Carson.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games