Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mini Gaia Community Guild~

Back to Guilds

This guild was meant to bring all of the Gaians together, and make a friendly, stress-free environment for everyone! 

Tags: earn gold, mini shops, contests games, charities, arts 

Reply [✓] Guild Intro: Announcements, Rules, Events, Knowing your Members
Introduce Yourself Here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cat4u

Cat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:43 pm
Stoked about receiving an invitation that i am too speechless to say anything about myself eek  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:57 pm
cat4u
Stoked about receiving an invitation that i am too speechless to say anything about myself eek

Aww! Just be yourself! Thank you for joining! 4laugh

-o- Yaya Chan -o-

Captain

Friendly Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100

Kodo Teal

Naughty Lovergirl

26,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:09 pm
Hello there!
I was just invited by you guys, and I want to say thank you 4laugh
I'm in my 30's, I have two kids and three cats, and I recently came back to gaia more on a whim than anything.
Currently working on a couple of charity games and I'm itching to be more interactive with others!
IRL I've published a high fantasy book (just one more round of edits, I swear!) and I went to college for graphic arts.
I love creating things with my hands, encouraging and teaching others, and I'm a stickler for details.
AMA!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:10 pm
Hello. I go by Nugget!
I love anime/gaming, and I like tech!
Been on gaia since 'o7, and plan to stick around for a while to come!
Feel free to PM me, or just quote me.
Le moo, and c'luck!  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

cat4u

Cat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:11 pm
-o- Yaya Chan -o-
cat4u

Aww! Just be yourself! Thank you for joining! 4laugh

*timid*

Thank you for noticing me~  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:59 pm
Hello! Just got invited to this wonderful space! I'm Melyssa though most just call me Bubbles! I have been on Gaia since 2005 and I just love it here! Started out on this site with a friend though she stopped playing many years ago so iv just been here meeting new people and doing art since! A couple things about me....I love anime to this day, I love video games, and I'm learning how to cook! Nice to be here!  

Kinkybubbles1

Anxious Shapeshifter

9,700 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Nova Novice 100
  • Consumer 100

Geddoe Truerune

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:24 pm
Hey there. I'm Geddoe. If you don't recognize the name, it's from a video came series called Suikoden. I love gaming, movies and TV, animals, and have an interest in anything creepy like the back rooms series on YouTube. Nice to meetcha.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:21 pm
Hi everyone!

My name is Amy, I am in my late 20s and I really enjoy playing both cozy and competitive games such as Stardew Valley, League Of Legends, Maple Story and etc.
I also enjoy watching anime, listening to EDM&Rock music smile  

itsAmyBear

Wealthy Shopper

5,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100

Lady Lotus Honey

Adorable Vampire

17,925 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:21 pm
!nnocence
User ImageUser Image

hello there,
      i'm pretty new here and followed one of my
      closest friends / gaia hubby starboys and our mutual friend jesse.

i've been on gaiaonline on and off since 2004.
      but i unfortunately lost that account.
      since coming back in 2022, i decided to make this my main.
      lots of older items lost, but i'm starting anew.
      a huge thank you to this amazing creative community who helps me out.

i'm a designer, art director & illustrator by trade,
      while i'm a houseplant enthusiast on the side.
      i love to push boundaries here however i can, but i'm still learning!
      since coming back from over a decade, making avis can be overwhelming.
      but it's fun, only really limited by unlisteds and expensive items.

here's my avi closet thread if you'd like to visit! emotion_kirakira

so here's hoping you'll join me on this amazing journey with me. heart

User ImageUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hαƈԋιɱιƚʂυ Hυɳɳιҽ Sαყʂ:

+Hello !nnocence, I just wanted to say I love your avatar! +

~"Out of the Ashes. I'm reborn. Burning bright like a Phoenix in a grayscale world"~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:54 pm
The apple falls far from the tree, she's rotten and so beautiful...

Yes, hi, hello.
I'm Adora, and I have been on Gaia since the start; I missed the Angelic Halo letter by a month if I remember correctly. This isn't my first account, obviously, and the other account is lost to time and many, many computer and email moves. My husband and I recently got back on here to gather art and I enjoy playing dress up so you'll often find me spending way too much time in the marketplace. Other than that, I'm in my 30's, am married, have no children but a butt load of pets. I share a tiny 25-30ish ft. tiny house with 3 cats, 2 dogs (Gshep mutt and Great Pyr), a turtle and a scorpion. My oldest dog is 7 and my youngest will be a 1 year in April. The cats are 3, 4 and 5 respectively. My turtle is over 20 years old and the scorpion was caught skulking around my home and has been with us for a year. I also feed my pesky neighbors 10+ feral dogs because they don't and someone has to. I work as a carer at a Wolf Dog Sanctuary -- so I feed about 37-40 dogs and or wolf dogs 3 days a week and the rest of the time I work as an assistant to my Freelance Artist husband (You can find him under the artist name MyLoveless pretty much everywhere). I'm a horror fanatic, and my favorite thing to do is watch my spouse play scary games and watch movies with him. Aside from that I get on here to play dress up, hang out on Discord and I frequent ToyHouse a lot lately too (If you need a code, let me know! My birthday gift last year was premium and I have a few to give out).

I appreciate the invite to this guild and I look forward to seeing some of you as I poke around.

...I'd like to keep her here with me and tell her that she's beautiful.

Adora_Heartseeker

Feral Seeker

Meatpony

Friend

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:30 pm
User Image

gaia_angelleft hi i'm meat :] (they/it)

gaia_uniduck i've been on gaia since, pff, idk 2011? not a veteran, but i do enjoy a lot of classic gaia things!! (an appreciator of the old web!!)
this is a new acc of mine since i wanted to start fresh :3
i am mostly on gaia for the dressup aspect and zOMG!, but recently i wanted to try to kinda put myself out there more and maybe make a few friends !!
i'm an artist, i 3d model stuff and draw traditionally and digitally !! i'm also a gamer, a huge mlp fan, and i do enjoy me some obscure horror games :] !!

gaia_angelleft i'm super glad i was invited, and I hope to make a few friends and (hopefully) become more active :3

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:07 am
Hachimitsu Hunnie
User ImageUser Image

thank you so much! emotion_kirakira

User ImageUser Image  

!nnocence

Lady Lotus Honey

Adorable Vampire

17,925 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:37 am
!nnocence
Hachimitsu Hunnie
User ImageUser Image

thank you so much! emotion_kirakira

User ImageUser Image

Hαƈԋιɱιƚʂυ Hυɳɳιҽ Sαყʂ:

+ You are so welcome +

~"Out of the Ashes. I'm reborn. Burning bright like a Phoenix in a grayscale world"~

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:08 am
Hai im trina. I am depressed. Thank you.  

petrina_rose

Anxious Smoker

[✓] Guild Intro: Announcements, Rules, Events, Knowing your Members

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas