Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Exᴘʟᴏsɪᴠᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ & ᴀ Bᴀʀ {O 1g} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:39 pm
Maverick playfully looked hurt and then said to Skye "Oh please, you wouldn't have anywhere nearly as much fun with girls as with us" he motioned to Paul and himself. "Mommy's being mean Paul" he gently nudged Paul with his elbow. He grinned as he wondered whether Eric was going to go into work today. Hell he wondered what else he would do himself today...perhaps an apology to that girl Eden for starters.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:13 pm
((I love how everyone hates Elda right now. Sorry for the delay, but it was college move in day today!))

Elda just smiled. She pointed to the cupboard and said, "There's some bread you could eat." She went to the fridge and got out Bloody Mary Mix, Tabasco, and orange juice. "Okay guys, time for Elda's Hangover Cure."

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:53 pm
Skye decided to ignore the two idiots for now and paid more attention to Eric. She luckily didn't have any work today, but poor Eric does. "You should call in sick. You don't look well enough to go to work." she said with concern for his well-being. "You deserve some rest anyways."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:29 pm
Paul acted like he was hurt by Skye's words as he took a sip of his coffee. He thought about making a quick responce, but Mav beat him to it. Though, Mav's comment about Skye being mean gave him an idea. He set the coffee down, went to the back of the chair she was sitting in and gave her a hug and said, "I know she is Mav. I just don't understand. All we do is love our mommy, and she repays us with all these mean words." he did his best impersonation of a hurt little kid before turning his atttention to Eric as well. "Yeah, buddy. She's right. You really should just call in sick today. You are in no shape to go around working today." he said, keeping his arms around Skye. He didn't plan on completely dropping the hurt child act just yet.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:27 pm
(-raises hand- I don't hate Elda. Her hangover cure sounds very interesting. xD)

Eric took a sip of coffee, too, when it was cooled down enough. It tasted better than the after-effects of alcohol, that was for damn sure. If he was lucky, he would start to feel better soon.
Even though he still chose not to participate in the Mommy and Me conversation, he looked up when both Skye and Paul suggested he call in sick. And, yes, to answer Terrence's question there was just no way he was up to go to work today. He was just concerned about the consequences he might have to face, with the reality being that it was a rare day that he did decide to call in sick. But maybe it was just his ego talking. Clearly, it was back in full force after completely leaving him last night after a few drinks.
Eric ran the hand that wasn't holding the coffee through his hair and nodded in consent, wondering once again where his phone was. He hoped there wouldn't already be irate calls from the boss, given that he had been supposed to start his shift two hours ago. He had needed the drinks too badly last night, after seeing Shayna, to care. And then even more badly after she kissed him. Did he regret it? Yes, obviously. The pain was almost unbearable.
And why did he smell like this? Had they made a field trip to the toxic waste dump that he couldn't remember?
He took another sip of coffee. What happened last night, after we left the bar?
Eric remembered what had happened in the bar itself, but it was once they left that was hazy and unclear. Certainly he didn't need to be reminded that he had done zilch about Shayna and her group.

✄ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Eden winced as the voice continued to pound through her brain, but suddenly it was telling her something new.
The voice was telling her to end her life.
Why don't you do the world a big favor.
Maybe the hangover cure Elda was mentioning could help, Eden thought desperately.
She was afraid of death.
She didn't want to die.
This is who you are...
As long as the others were with her, she might be okay. Might be. She wasn't sure she could put much trust in them right now if she didn't know where they were or how they got here. Why did everything hurt so bad? Why couldn't the voice ever just leave her alone? Hadn't she given up so much of her life already for him?
"This will be our little secret," he said to her. "And if you ever tell..."
Why don't you do the world a big favor.

Eden, curled up on the floor in a shrunched up ball and with her skirt threatening overexposure, didn't care that her tough exterior left her as she began to cry. There was just too much pain.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:53 pm
((Mav also doesn't hate Elda persay >.< also Mav feels bad about Eden, and now feels like a d**k for last night))  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:17 am
Man were these two really testing her patience. She sighed and calmly started pinching Paul's arm with her free hand when he started hugging her. "I don't think anyone can remember what happened..." she said to Eric as she scanned the room to try and remember how much each person drank. "Terrence, do you remember what happened?" she asked, remembering that he didn't have as much as any other them. He was probably sober enough during the night to know what had happened.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:30 pm
"Yes. I decided not to drink, since everyone else decided to. I stuck with water. Eric could barely stand on his own. Everyone went out to the car. I had to give Eric a hand to get out of the bar. You all piled in the back seat of his car and I put him in the passenger seat. I drove everyone back here, since I didn't think it was safe to leave anyone alone, especially Eric. I put him on the couch and kept an eye on him to make sure he didn't throw up while you guys sort of wandered off and did your thing. I fell asleep before I could get home" Terrence explained. "There was a lot of singing in the back seat of the car, most of it off key." He drank more of his coffee.

"Yeah, I could go for one of those hangover cures right now. I can't show up to sound check with a headache. That would just make things worse" Brendan said, still stiff and half-groggy.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:28 pm
((I kinda feel bad for Skye, having to put up with Maverick and Paul's shinanigans))

Paul let go of Skye and took a couple of steps back as he thought about what Terrance just said. It kind of hurt his brain, thinking about stuff. He was still trying to shake off the hangover. He grabbed his coffee and took a small sip out of it. "So basically, after the bar and car ride home, nobody knows what actually happened. Or why I was in the bath tub." he said as he leaned against a wall and rubbed his temples with his free hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:09 pm
Terrence shrugged. "Who knows? Maybe you went in there to use the washroom and decided the bathtub would make a good bed" he said, then took another sip of coffee.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:15 pm
It was only as Terrence described the details of last night that Eric began to remember, and even despite himself might have chuckled at the story if he hadn't learned through Mav and Paul that chuckling was going to really hurt right now. He couldn't deny that they got pretty crazy last night, though.
Thanks, Mom, he joked, referring to the fact that Terrence had to keep a good eye on him after his fifth drink or so. Apparently, he was so sloshed last night that he could neither stand on his own nor get into the passenger seat of his own car without help.
"Is this my car?"
He had been chuckling and laughing to himself at that point, the alcohol making him think that something as mundane as getting into a car was absolutely hilarious.

He smiled crookedly in the place of a chuckle, not wanting to risk more pain than he was already feeling. Singing off tune in the back of the car, crashing at Mav's place... it was actually a relief to know that things hadn't gone completely to hell even after what had happened in the bar, Eric thought as he took another sip of coffee. Grimly, he was kind of hoping nobody was going to ask him what the hell he was thinking last night when he let Shayna walk right up and kiss him. Because the truthful answer was that he hadn't been. He was barely even thinking right now, waiting for the invisible fog around his head to clear up.
Even when the five of them arrived at Mav's place, Eric still seemed to think something was funny. He was even forming his own chorus as he began to hiccup and chuckle at absolutely nothing. He threw the contents of his pockets (his wallet and his phone, somebody else had his keys) somewhere in the distance that he paid no particular attention to, and after taking off his shoes collapsed onto the couch laughing like a teenage schoolgirl.
"Eric, shut up."
He couldn't remember who had said that to him anymore, and he couldn't remember how he had reacted, because all he did remember after that was falling asleep...
Shayna.
Shayna.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:22 pm
((wow I was gone for like a week and nearly NOTHING happened....))  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:30 pm
(Sorry. XD Can't think of what hungover people do very well except for "EVERYTHING HURTS OMG." The peeps crashed at Elda's need some hangover cure, though. I think it's Brendan who wants to have some, actually. XD)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:17 pm
((Maybe if we had it so our groups just happened to converge somewhere))  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:23 am
(That sounds like a good idea. Also idk what else they can do now besides chill...)

Once Paul got his arms off of her, Skye relaxed in the chair and took sips of her coffee. Even with Terrence's explanation, she still couldn't remember much. She was probably better off not knowing how she ended up in Maverick's bed. She just hoped no one else found out about it either.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games