Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Shh Don't Tell...(Open/ ALWAYS ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Money?
  Money!
View Results

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:05 pm
((Ok. Goodnight. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:05 pm
"I...I don't know what to say" Vincent said. He never had to deal with this kind of situation before. "I-I can help you to the school counselor if you want. I think it's something you need" he said. He didn't think he could help Seri. His house was big and his parents were hardly ever home. He could sneak her into there, perhaps. He didn't know what to do.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:16 pm
Luna frowned when she heard Vincent's response. Obviously, he wasn't being helpful. "Going to a counselor isn't going to make her father stop. If you happen to be over the age of 18, you are legally old enough to leave your current living quarters and your parents can not act against your decision. In that case, the best solution is to leave home and stay with an acquaintance you can trust. If you have none willing to accommodate, I have a spare room you can use. Understood?" Luna stated, offering a hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:34 pm
▐░ Seri Hatsumoto ░▌

User Image

Seri finally managed to get up. So when Vincent spoke seeing a counselor, she was quick to protest. If she wouldn't even go to the police, what would make her go to the counselor. Seri turned to Luna, and spoke."I appreciate the gesture of offering up a room, but I only have to endure for another month. By then I will have saved enough money to move out. If you excuse me for just a second." Seri walked to the bathroom and went to wash her face, and take a breather. She searched her bag for any cosmetics, and didn't find any. So she simply placed her face mask back on. Walking out to meet Vincent and Luna again. "Vincent, I suppose I could see you at Lunch? I fear that I will make myself and Miss Luna late for her own class, on her first day?" Seri still used her fingers to trace Vincent own fingers, before she took it in her hand. It was comfort on her part. She just hoped he didn't mind her touch on him.

▐░ ℱ◎ґ тнℯ ł◎√ℯ ☺ḟ ღü﹩ḯḉ ░▌

Serphrim

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:55 pm
Luna said nothing. She wasn't ok with Seri's decision but she wasn't going to complain. "If you ever change your decision, I have a place for you." Luna replied, patting her on the shoulder.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:06 pm
♣│ Liam Michael Summerton │♣

User Image
Arriving at school on his bike that he finally fixed. He still had an headache, and went directly to his math class, and placed his head down on his desk. He had a hangover, which was obvious. All he wanted to do was sleep now. He paid no attention to the class teaching. He was a junior, but his grades were excellent. He closed his eyes, and then drifted to sleep. So it wasn't until he about to dream that his stomach acted up and her found himself running from the classroom, to the bathroom. He emptied the contents of his stomach inside the porcelain bowl. "I'm never drinking that much again." Liam then went to buy a bottle water.

Serphrim

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:16 pm
((Sorry guys been busy with my own guild sweatdrop ))

Eliza woke up late and shook Ethan awake. Mr. Gordon was going to kill her for being late to school. If he didn't think someone else had already done it. She muttered curse words to herself as she bumbled around the room getting dressed.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:23 pm
Ethan woke up with a start when Eliza shook him. He was confused at first. He wondered where he was, why he was in bed with a girl. It all flooded back to him suddenly. He reme,bered last night. Ren's rage, his new girlfriend, and Lenore's house. Ethan didn't really care that he was going to be late for school like Eliza did. Nobody would scold him when he got home later. He slipped his phone out of his pocket to text Seri: 'Where are you? Are you okay?'. He knew his friend could get into some trouble with her parents sometimes, so he wanted to check in.  

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

Serphrim

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:39 pm
[shining i think you posted in the wrong RP]
ShiningAce

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:41 pm
Serphrim
[shining i think you posted in the wrong RP]
ShiningAce

((LOL, no I meant to post here. I just posted the wrong thing. So embarrassed redface ))  

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:55 pm
((*whistles*))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:57 pm
▐░ Seri Hatsumoto ░▌

User Image

Seri's phone went off with the loud buzzing of the vibrate setting. Funny how you put it on vibrate and its louder than an actual text notification sound. She let go of Vincent's hand so she could check her phone. She saw that it was a text from Ethan. She shot a fast reply. I'm not okay. My dad beat me again, because a boy dropped me off at home. Just why haven't I seen you this whole time. Jeez. She quickly put her phone back in her pocket and took Vincent's hand. This time she took a pen out and wrote on the inside of his hand. She realized that she never gave him her number. Writing:XXX-555-0069

▐░ ℱ◎ґ тнℯ ł◎√ℯ ☺ḟ ღü﹩ḯḉ ░▌

Serphrim

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:38 pm
Eliza was dressed in appropriate clothing for school now. She grabbed her phone and texted Mr. Gordon apologizing for over sleeping and told him she was safe. "I'm screwed..."She mumbled to herself. He was going to chew her out later she just knew it. Grabbing her book bag she raced out of Lenore's house and began to run to school, not really knowing if Ethan was following or not.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:51 pm
Ethan cursed to himself as Eliza ran out of the house. They slept in the same bed twice, but she couldn't wait for him? He quickly tapped in another message to Seri: 'Why don't you let me deck that douche?' This was a more violent side of Ethan. He was usually so calm and understanding, but this made him very angry. Ethan slipped his shoes and gloves on and followed Eliza out.  

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:17 pm
Eliza passed several police cruisers as she ran to school. One of them (one who worked closely with Mr. Gordon) stopped her and asked to make sure everything was ok. She looking back at Ethan who was following behind and realized how strange it might look to a cop who was helping a US Marshall protect a girl from WP. She quickly explained that they were friends and they had both over slept.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff