Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 [VQ x LS] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:37 pm

Krynn watched her husband blush and smiled. Some of the make up that covered her markings were fading. When he touched her, she found the warmth a comfort. The Zmeya watched him, and her look was so submissive and loving that if it was any more she might have burst. She didn't know she looked so loving, but she moved so that she would be enveloped by his arms. She didn't speak.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:18 pm
The lamia seemed to decide what Rajin was suppose to do. He embraced Krynn in his strong arms, holding her close to his chest which was still shirtless. The ifrit rested his head softly on hers. Apparently this was a becoming a tender moment for the two. Soon, the two would be a plane, meeting their families and going through an official wedding ceremony. In the moment, the genie was unaware of the tiny crowd building outside Krynn's door. They were giving innocent stares. To them, it was like watching their favorite romance-drama anime between their favorite characters.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:56 am

Not only did she not notice others, but it was as though something flickered in the lamia's mind that brought on some very sudden tears. This wasn't something she could step herself out of. Rajin was a wonderful partner in regards to intimacy, but she knew herself too well to see this going smoothly. The gathering crowd watched the mighty Krynn shake and cry in the genie's arms. They saw her wrap her arms around her lover. He was trying and Krynn wasn't, and she wasn't sure what came over her.. perhaps a build-up of emotions she wasn't even aware she was dismissing.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:16 pm
Rajin was still unaware of the girls outside Krynn's door. They were still watching the two with wide eyes. Soon, The genie began to feel the lamia crying tears on him. Something about having a crying woman in his arms, made Rajin go soft. He caressed Krynn's back and slowly began to rock from side to side with her in his arms. The two would need some help in making their relationship work. It was strange. For once, the genie genuinely cared for someone in his life.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:28 pm

Krynn allowed her lover to move her from side to side. She continued to cry for a while before she eventually calmed and slowly pulled from Rajin. Something felt.. off. She turned her head slowly, facing the girls with her tear-stained cheeks and red eyes. They narrowed venomously and the lamia resisted the urge to slam the door. Instead, she closed and locked it quickly and quietly. When she turned back to Rajin, her eyes were soft, but still very sad. "What are we going to do?" The voice was oddly helpless. She felt helpless.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:31 pm
Rajin was completely surprised and shared the lamia's frustration. This was a tender moment for only the genie and snake to share. No one else was allowed to bear witness to it. Rajin did nothing however. He simply remained quiet until Krynn returned to him. She asked him what the two were going to do? The genie assumed she meant about the wedding. Rajin had come to terms with it a short while ago, but it did still pose a few threats. the two weren't even out of highschool. The genie took his wife to her bedside and sat down. His cunning was starting to kick in as he thought of something. The two of them had a reputation here at the school. Getting married to one another would greatly affect that. Moreover, the two would still have to meet each other's parents and family. this was going to be rather difficult. "We'll adapt." Rajin said simply. "We'll adapt."

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:45 pm

Even though Rajin understood and came to terms with it, it seemed like it was finally hitting the lamia. She allowed him to lead her over to her bed and when he sat beside her, she took the opportunity to cuddle rather closely to the ifrit. When he spoke she gave a soft sigh, and began kissing his shoulder and neck softly. She was as tender as the moment itself, speaking soft words against his shoulder, "I don't think we'll ever love each other." The words were sincere. Krynn was so resistant to allowing such emotions.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:50 pm
Rajin held the lamia close to him. She was beginning to cuddle with him once more, though she was still sad. Her words about the two possibly never being able to love each hit the ifrit hard. He would have got up right then and there to protest, but he didn't. Instead, he lowered his head. If there was a flame to describe the ifrit, it would a small waning blue flame. Krynn's words were like water on a campfire. But Rajin wasn't one to go down without a fight. this marriage was just another challenge he had to overcome and dominate. "No." The ifrit said suddenly. "We can love each other. It's not impossible." Rajin looked to Krynn with a strangely determined look. "People fall in love everyday. So can we." The ifrit's tone was full of defiance. He wasn't ready to give up.

(Sorry for logging out. It seems like this was that one day you might not have been as busy. Also, we may need to think of where Rajin and Krynn are going to go to for their trip.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:41 pm

( Today was just the day I felt up to it.
Even then, being upset is affecting my roleplaying a tad bit.

Also, I don't care where they go. Tbh I'd be content w like a secluded little beach house or something for them. )

Holding her drew her in. He knew she would still be sad. Even with Krynn's constant mood swings, being sad was an emotion that would show for longer than others.. simply because it was let out so seldom. She felt him lower his head, and in his sadness she could even feel his skin's heat reduce. When he spoke, it almost startled her. She watched him with eyes still watery and upset. He thought he could love her? The lamia wanted to protest, but instead she felt her cheeks streak with more tears. She wasn't sure if she was pleased with her determination or hopeless toward his cause. All she knew was it made her cry and want to kiss him all at once. The genie, innocent (???) before her, accepted her kisses and advances without so much as a blush. In just a few days she had already tainted him. Despite this, she didn't act on the urge to kiss him. Instead, Krynn spoke in a murmur. The mood itself was so unlike her, "It's not easy to love me." So pessimistic and awkward. "I'm really mean all the time."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:27 pm
(Well, I hope everything works out for you. And would the word you were looking for at the ??? point be something like chaste?)

A smile began to form on Rajin's face when Krynn continued to doubt. She was adding to need for a challenge. "The more you say how hard it'll be, the more interested I become. Besides, I can handle it." Rajin was either being very optimistic or very arrogant. Either way, he accepted the lamia's doubt. he only intended to turn it around and whip her in the face with it when he show her that she was wrong. "And you're not mean ALL the time. You're not being mean right now."

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:49 pm

( I hope so too.
Maybe. It was more of a question of if he was innocent meep. )

Krynn watched him smile and her own features fell even more. He didn't understand. He couldn't force himself to love her. Normally, the statement would have irritated her, but instead she listened as he spoke again. She sighed and pulled away. "You hated me less than a week ago." She went to get up and found that (sorry for controlling :c) her arm was held and prevented her from getting up to brush her hair in distress. She stared back at him as best she could. Her eyes were still blurred with tears, but she spoke again, "I just wanted to have you. That's all I wanted. I didn't sign up for this."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:07 pm
(He was more chaste than innocent.)

The lamia may have actual struck a solid blow on the ifrit. True, just a few days, he didn't exactly like her and the two couldn't be farther apart. Rajin even seemed to understand her plight. It was something that also got under his skin. The two were now stripped of their freedom to choose who to be their mate for life. Krynn however, had more freedom than Rajin. She wasn't given a deadline to find a suitable partner like he was. The ifrit breathed a sigh that sounded like defeat, but still, he did not let go of the snake. "I know." The ifrit responded solemnly. "It was just a moment that got out of control." Suddenly, Rajin's passion was gone. But he couldn't give up. He continued to think. There had to be something he could do. Perhaps time was the only answer.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:13 pm

"The control was quite contained, as I remember," Through her tears, she gave a small laugh. Even with the ifrit sounding defeated, the lamia found the joke itself satisfying enough to give another small laugh and start to wipe her eyes. "To be honest, I was surprised with how easily it just came to you," She grinned a bit. She was still sad, but she was trying not to be. Making light of it was helpful.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:48 pm
Rajin gave a disgusted chuckle. He wasn't sure he should have berated or thanked his dad. "You can thank my father for that. His blood runs through me. He calls himself the ifrit of a thousand women." Rajin then let go Krynn so that he could fold his arms and look away in disapproval. "My dad is such a letch. You might want to have your dad guard your mom at all times when they meet. He might just try to court her even if she is married." Rajin breathed a sigh. It wasn't even two and the two of them still needed to pack. "What should we do?"

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:53 pm

The lamia watched his mood shift quite a bit. She was surprised by his warning, but she nodded as if she understood. When he asked what they should do, she grinned again and slid herself into his lap smoothly. She pushed him back on the bed and unfolded his arms. She laughed, "We'll pack together. Afterward." She held his wrists against the bed, the sadness erasing from her features. Dominance replaced it rather quickly. Weird that he'd see this side of her sexually.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games