Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Valkyrie (Open/Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or Evil
  Good
  Evil
  GOLDZ!!
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:23 pm
Berith had finished his wine by then, but was still thinking. "What is it?" he demanded in a booming voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:29 pm
The vampire entered the room and gave a bow. "Pardon me if you still wanted to be alone. I was sent to inform you that the castle has been cleared of the corpses, and that shipments of various wines have arrived. Since the fields of your favorite wine were burned, we have brought in various other fine wines for you to try so that we may supply you with a temporary substitute." He said as a box of various fine wines were brought in. "Is there anything else you... desire, master?" He asked, curious about Berith's disposition but not daring to pry.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Victor Markov

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:48 pm
lil_lollypop1

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

"You sent it away once, lass, you can do it again and again until we find out where it is coming into this world." Alistyre said before she suddenly took off "hey wait a minute! I said I would get you back into Odin's good graces because of three things! One, you are my ally. Two, you are my friend. And three, you remind me of my late daughter. I failed to protect my daughter. Don't make me fail in my new self imposed mission of keeping you safe!" He called after her. For one so small, he sure could shout.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:53 pm
"Ah, good. No, that will be all. I'm interested in these wines. Hopefully they are up to my tastes" he said. Perhaps some wine testing would get his mind of of Fiona.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:00 pm
"As you wish." The vampire replied with a bow before leaving the room and letting him alone.

((I think it's about time for a time skip. What do you guys think?))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:22 pm
((Yeah. Could work. Though, one thing I noticed. You timeskipped with snuggle's character, but not ours, yet they came across our characters. Does that mean that the run in with the dragon happened before?))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:33 pm
((Yeah. Now we're all running on the same time. *nods* So next morning?))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:38 pm
((Sure. Why not?))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Victor Markov

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:38 pm
((Sure. I don't mind.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:50 pm
((Ok! Next day! ... around the afternoon-ish))

Fiona slowly woke up, feeling more comfortable then she had in a long while. The hotel room was decorated with flowers and the single bed was comfortable. 'Where am I?' She wondered, slowly standing up and looking around. On the table, she saw food and a package filled with new clothes, and the old dress she was wearing appeared to have been cleaned. 'What the...' She thought, slowly taking one of the apples from the basket of food and biting into it. She was too hungry to care if it was poisoned.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Victor Markov

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:57 pm
lil_lollypop1

Alistyre had been searching high and low all night for Fiona instead of killing orcs and goblins. He had all but given up hope when he entered the industrial city and started asking for information on the girl, explaining that he had fought along side her against a beast sent from hell in the mines of Moria and that he was worried about her. He had even ran back through the mines to get his companion, the warg, and rode him all the way into town.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:02 pm
((Um... Fiona was already found and picked up... by Max and Fredrika. ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:20 pm
((Ok. That works. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:37 pm
It was nice to be clean again Fredrika mused drying off her hair, even if she was now an accomplishment to a suspected kidnapping. How the hall had she gone from being a mechanic to running around watching some creepy traveler fawn over one of the worlds most powerful beings was beyond her.

Shoving open the berth room door she marched towards he small duffle bag, it had been nice for Max to include her on his little trip, even nicer that he provided food, but it was time to try slinking away again. Even though the last three or four attempts hadn't worked, "I still can't believe he stumbled across a Valkyrie though...."

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:46 pm
"H-hello?" Fiona asked, obviously confused. She looked at Fredrika, slightly relieved to see another girl. It had been a while since she was at home with the other valkyries, and being seeing her helped ease the homesickness.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games