Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Ghost House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow Battora

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:18 am
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Riley tilted his head slightly thinking for a moment. "Tell him Sev wants him to scout the lower levels. He would never risk questioning anything he thought she said with out Naxus being awake first." He said trying to hide a grin. "That and she is likely asleep now so any attempt to ask her would be met with aggression." He added as he wondered if she was awake or if he was right.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:26 am
Shadow Battora

Roselia nodded and smiled slightly as she looked up at Fixer, "I met a girl named Sev, and she said something about needing to look around down below? That the..." She looked at Riley, "Zerglings? Anyway, those things could be up here, and riley is injured so..."  

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Shadow Battora

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:01 pm
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Fixer turned slightly pale at the sound of Sevs name. "That cheeky....Bah Now I have to go on what will likely be a wild goose chase." He said as he stormed into the elevator just missing Yuu walking out.
"Hey...Fixer?...Whats with him?" Yuu asked as he walked up to the couch watching the elevator drop Fixer out of sight.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:12 pm
Shadow Battora

"We told him that Sev wanted him to patrol the lower levels." Roselia admitted with a small little giggle as she ran her hands over Riley's fur to check his healing.  

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Shadow Battora

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:38 pm
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Yuu looked from Roselia to Riley before he could not stop himself from laughing. "That is a good one." He says finally able to breath again, before looking at his watch. "It is almost morning...I need to get dressed to cook breakfast soon. Anything you want in mind?" He asked as he started for the stairs pausing to make sure he heard any response other then Riley barking. I mean her. I know you want ham."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:34 pm
Shadow Battora

Roselia giggled slightly and shook her head, "Whatever you fix will be fine. I can help if you would like, Riley is almost fully healed after all." she didn't want to be a burden after all.  

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Shadow Battora

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:50 pm
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Riley nodded and Yuu looked between them both again. "Alright, seeing as I do not have long I will need help with the pancakes anyways, wait in the kitchen for me please." He said pointing to the kitchen before running up the stairs to his own room.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:57 pm
Shadow Battora

Roselia stood and smiled at Riley slightly as she tilted her head and reached up to pull her hair into a ponytail. Instead of the ponytail though, plants sprouted from her fingers and wriggled through her hair until all of her long hair was in one long braid, with flowers and vines weaved through it. She blinked and looked at Riley, "Well. That wasn't planned. At all."  

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Shadow Battora

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:59 pm
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Riley looked at her then tilted his head. What part? The helping with breakfast or the putting up your hair?" He asked still looking at the plants.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:10 pm
Shadow Battora

"The plants. I offered to help with breakfast. Besides, what else am I here for? Master Naxus bought me to help around the house." Roselia admitted, "I guess my powers are going haywire because it's been so long since I've had access to them. Well over a thousand years." it felt good to admit that out loud to someone.  

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Shadow Battora

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:14 pm
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Riley nodded. " I can see where that would drive things over the edge." He said then nodded in the direction as Yuu came flying down them at record speeds dressed in a female maids outfit. So well that even Riley always thinks he is looking at a girl not a boy. "I will never tell what gender he really is or into...." Riley said watching the boy hit the kitchen and start placing ingredients on the counter.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:44 pm
Shadow Battora

Roselia giggled and smiled as she made to go to the kitchen to help, Either way, he's adorable." She said as she shrugged, "Would you like to join us?"  

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Shadow Battora

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:54 pm
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Riley shrugged. "Lesson one. do not stand in the direction Yuu is going when he is cooking if your not taller then him....Maybe after he is done starting." He said remembering the first two times painfully.
Yuu finally finished pulling everything out. Almost including the kitchen sink at two points. "Ok so eggs, flour, milk....Berries or chocolate chips?" He asked as he started looking at the two bags next to the other ingredients.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:14 pm
Shadow Battora

Roselia blinked and looked at Yuu, "What are chocolate chips?" She asked. She'd heard of blueberries of course, having picked them as a small child back in her home forest. But chocolate was new to her.  

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Shadow Battora

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:18 pm
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Yuu looked up and pulled one of the small chips out. "These, they are sweet or bitter depending on how much cocoa plant is in them." He said holding it out to Roselia to see if she wanted to try it.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games