Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
sandman bases and farms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:14 pm
Volug

User Image

Volug sighed as he simply looked at everyone around him. The ones charging at him including as he absorbed all the blood that was in the room. "I am sick of you pieces of sh!t. Blood Nova." Was the only words that left Volug's lips as blood poured outta his body then started filling up any and everywhere around him making a massive explosion of blood everywhere. Once the blood hit it would harden slicing and cutting up anything that it came into contact with. "Baren we came what we needed for the most part." He walked toward the wall as some of the foxes blood sat upon the wall. When Tsuki had hit the wall his head got cut leaving some blood behind. He then placed his hand down absorbing the foxes blood into him as his Blood Nova was still going off.

Everheart25

Devossy

Dameon Black

Knight Kurogen

Auto Vampire Kitten

Bearded Cosplayer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:24 pm
Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Knight Kurogen

Devossy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

User Image
Being completely oblivious to the pools of blood, he was immediately struck with multiple sharp "blood shards" which knocked him on his back. At this point the pain and rage was overwhelming to the point that his mind could take the strain of it all no longer and he blacked out.  

Bearded Senpai

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:59 pm
User Image

Hope looked at Baren and was going to curse some thing at him but was tossed Sky off of Lucifer and hit the ground trying to hold the were and her lovers. The hell hound stood in front of the group and took the hit growling and whimpering in pain. "Kaida thanks...need a hand here" as she summoned her grim hands and watched them surrounded her growling at Baren.

Hades went to Nathan's side and nudged him before licking him and gentle picking him up to carry him out of the line of fire.

Knight Kurogen

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Bearded Cosplayer

Everheart25

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:04 pm
Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Knight Kurogen

Devossy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nathan was now left with bleeding holes in his unconscious body as he was being carried off by the hellhound, his blood leaking out of each individual wound.  

Bearded Senpai

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Auto Vampire Kitten

Shy Kitten

15,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:15 am
User Image User Image
aida incent

◕ ω ◕

================ ================

Kaida widen her gaze as she quickly padded over to the hurt Lucifer. She nuzzled into his fur, tail swishing as she turned around to face the attacker. Her fur fluffing out "You jerk!" her ears twitched back at Hope's voice. She need help... maybe.. The dragoness could distract this guy... with that coursing through her mind she bounded towards the male sucking in air, huffing out concentrated 'air bullets' granted it wouldn't do much but cause pain, but she had to try! The mix breed darted to the side continuing to shoot air at him, attempting to get his attention.

================ ================

Bearded Cosplayer

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Devossy

Knight Kurogen

Everheart25

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:56 am
But without the wings
Barens ears perked up as he heard Volug's words, then his following attack, He simply shook his head as a few batch's of his blood hit him in the right arm, and left leg, chopping them off as the attack amplified. He then engulfed him self in black lighting and appeared next to Volug. Baren instantly used his black lightning to the cartelize the wounds, and then used some of the ruined cars around the area to make himself a temporary arm, and leg so he could continue to fight. " That was quite an interesting move Volug." He said chuckling a bit as he marked it down in his notebook, " I may have to see if Our lord is willing to give me hazard pay to work with you." He said once again as he shook his head. " Anyways we have the fox blood now, should continue to entertain ourselves with these weaklings our head back?" He said as he looked towards the creature heading for Volug, It seemed he was going to have to get use to be forgotten about when Volugs is around, but he didn't mind much. He eventually put both of his hands together and shot a large blast of black lightning at the charging creature.

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Everheart25

Devossy

Dameon Black

Knight Kurogen

Auto Vampire Kitten

Bearded Cosplayer

Everheart25

Tipsy Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tipsy 100

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:08 am
User Image

*̣̣̣̥▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ )▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬*̣̣̣̥

✽┏┫【𝕷-𝖚-𝖒-𝖎-𝖓-𝖆】┣┓✽

The Grim Reaper

Powers: Controlling my own blood. Mood: Sadness. I am with: No one
My music: Rise and fall

The smell of burning was still on Lumina's clothes as her clan was burn alive a few days ago, no where to go or a place to stay. Her mind turned blank as so much had happened with in a few short days. Tired, hungry and her body hurting from nothing but walking she found herself in some kind of camp. her blue eyes looked around seeing that it was a camp, she knew about a place like this that there was a war going on but didn't really know much about it as her missions was only to hunt and kill demons that took human's bodies.
" where am i?.... " Her though to herself, her mouth so dry that she could not even talk or ask for help. Everything started to spin around for her as her slowly her body was giving up, her legs giving way and her feet no longer could took her up. Lumina went onto her knees as she looked at the ground for a few secends before looking around again, wanting to shout for help but being tired just made the rest of her body go to the ground, passing out.
After a bit her eyes opened but only to see blurring, her glasses was not on her face but still she tryed looking around, it was failing with out her glasses so she started touching around to find her glasses, only to find it by the side of her. Once she placed her glasses on her face that lumina could see again. " a camp?... did.. someone put me on this bed? " Lumina though to herself again only seeing sick, ill or wounded people around her. Lumina sat on the bed someone put her on, didn't have the power to move and her body would not let her anyways. Still her mind was on her clan, all dead from the burning fire when tears started going down her cheeks. Her hands went under her glasses and covered her eyes as she cryed.

*edit*

{OCC}: Hay i hope my spelling and grammer is okie for you guys. ^^" and im sorry if my spelling and my grammer sucks D= so forgive me and i hope we can be good friends <3

Everheart25

Devossy

Bearded Cosplayer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:00 pm
As the battle raged on outside, the was something completely different going on in the Local Infirmary, A Vampire child was causing mischief throughout out it. After a few minutes the doctor so callously brought in his newest victim. Soon after Lumina awoke something like a chair with wheels being pushed towards her room could be heard, and a few seconds later the culprit entered her room. It was a small blonde boy wearing a lab coat that was obviously to big for him, but he didn't care, and he was being pushed in by a few children that looked to be his age also wearing Lab coats to big for them. As He got closer, a Notepad appeared in his hands, and he looked straight at her with piercing blue eyes.

" What was her name again?" He asked one of the children next, but the child just shrugged, " I don't think she has one yet." The child said, as the blonde boy begun to tap his chin with pen that suddenly appeared in his hand, " Hmpf... Lets see she has brown hair, and wears glasses..... lets call her four eyes." He said looking towards a female child that snickered a bit, " That's not a nice name." She said as The blonde boy smacked his forehead, making all the children laugh, " Oh that's right that's considered an insult now days.." He said as he begun to tap his chin again. " Alright we'll call her Lenses that's not so bad." He said snickering a bit as he wrote on his notepad.

After a few moments the blonde boy looked back at the Girl, " Alright Lenses its time for your physical, Lift up your shirt so I can check your bust size." He asked as all the kids said, " Ewwwwwwwww!!!!!!" and laughed.
Luminaxxx

Everheart25

Tipsy Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tipsy 100

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:24 pm
Volug

User Image

Volug had gotten hit by the air bullets as they ripped through his arm but slowly started healing. "We are going to pull back we have some of what we need so I think that is enough entertainment for now." He spoke softly as he opened a portal grabbing Baren as he jumped through it with him to appear where Gin and them where at in the Lab Tent. The blood would be enough for Gin right now he was sure of it. Plus Baren needed his body fixed up.

Luminaxxx
((Your spelling is fin and hello and welcome hope we can be friend as well))

Everheart25

Devossy

Dameon Black

Knight Kurogen

Auto Vampire Kitten

Bearded Cosplayer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:13 pm
User Image

✽┏┫【𝕷-𝖚-𝖒-𝖎-𝖓-𝖆】┣┓✽

The Grim Reaper

Powers: Controlling my own blood. Mood: Scared. I am with: A small blond child

As she was crying she didnt know about the childen comeing into the room that she was in, when once asked if she could pull up her shirt to see what size her bust, meaning breast she sighed. Rubbing her eyes under her glasses then putting them back in perfect place she looked at the blond child. As first she didnt say anything then she slowly pulled up her left hand close to the blond child only to flick at his forehead. " nice try doctor and my name is Lumina not four eye or Lenses " She knew that the children are just having fun but Lumina felt like her world went down all around her all at once. She Looked down at her hands and seen that her right hand that she always have a bandage was gone and gasp, slowly Lumina could see her blood dripping onto the bed. You could see the acid blood burning a hole on the bed. " p-please don't get close to me ok children " Lumina was scared that her blood would go onto a child so she moved herself off the bed, trying to look for any kind of bandage. When she was Born her right hand always had a small hole that her blood always have a way to come out with out cutting herself, it was part of her curse that was on her clan. Making a mess inside the tent as small tears was going down her cheek, she soon found a bandage and started putting it around her right hand, it was a mess as Lumina could not bandage her hand that great with only one hand.
Lumina didn't want any of the children to get hurt because of her blood. Her blood is like acid one little drop and the skin and bone would be gone fast.
Lumina sat down on the floor knowing her messy bandaged hand now covered she hugged her legs, she didn't look at the children. " its ok... j-just dont come close to me ok kids, im...im a very bad person. " She was trying to get them away from her, she felt it was best that people stay away from her, they didn't know about her blood being acid and would like to keep it that way so the children could not be even more feared of her.

*edit*

{OCC}: <3 oh just to let you know my char is british because im also british =D

Everheart25

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100

Everheart25

Tipsy Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:30 pm
As she tapped Oris's forehead the chair slid away a bit, and he snapped his fingers jokily like he was disappointed the girl did not lift her shirt. He smiled as she went to the other side of the bed but he could tell she would really worried about hurting them. After a few moments He suddenly he poofed into smoke and was next to her, " Lumina was it? Don't worry so mush there are plenty of bad people and not one of them you are." He said as he suddenly changed into Yoda from the star wars. But after a few moments He realized she would probably have no Idea about those movies. So he turned back to normal, and he was quiet for a bit, " So What seems to be the problem my child?" He asked as suddenly he had priest robes on.

" There in here!! Lets get them!!" A Doctor suddenly yelled out, all the children seemed worried. But they suddenly poofed into Smoke, and appeared by Lumina as well, And they were all wearing military uniforms and had rubber banned guns even Lumina. When the doctor's emerged through the door, the children sat up using the bed as cover, " You'll never catch us Alive!!!!" Oris yelled out as they begun shooting the doctor's.

Luminaxxx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:59 pm
User Image

✽┏┫【𝕷-𝖚-𝖒-𝖎-𝖓-𝖆】┣┓✽

The Grim Reaper

Powers: Controlling my own blood. Mood: unsure. I am with: Oris

Lumina felt unsure of herself now, unsure if she should even stay here, she feared that she might hurt someone or even a children, she scared that maybe a demon comes to take a body, killing everyone here and even the children but what could she do, a few days ago she had her first mission but only to find out she had to kill her old best friend she was with when Lumina was very young girl.
Lumina snapped out of her mind for a secend when the boy Oris was asking her what was wrong before a rubber gun came to her hands and the children started shooting the doctors. Lumina looked at the kids only to have a few secend smile on her face before going back to sadness, it just reminded her how she was when she was a little girl, having fun, playing game and hide and seek but evenything came to an end when she started growing up. Soon she stood up. " My Problem is.... i lost everything and... people around me die " Lumina said as her jellied legs tryed walking as she remember that she had nothing to eat or sleep for a few days but she needed to move, needed to stay away from everyone as she just scared she would hurt someone but only taking a few steps Lumina started to feel dizzy and soon as she felt dizzy she went onto the ground so weak that she didn't even move from the spot she had fallen down from. " .... guess i have to stay here for a bit longer... " Lumina though to herself knowing that she could not get anywhere as weak as she is now.

{OCC}:

Everheart25

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:22 pm
User Image

"Kaida no" Hope shouted as Hades came with Nathan. Hope nodded to him and sent Hades to go watch and shield Kaida as she dealt with the three she had with her. The hell hound obey and went to be a big shield as Lucifer stayed to watch his master with the grim hounds. As she was looking over Nathan Sky woke up crusing and rubbing her head. "ok the noise and the smell of blood dose not help" Sky said looking at Hope. "you think" Hope said with a hiss, "look watch this two I got to go find and make sure others are all right" Sky nodded and truend to her wolf form and began to lick Nathan's wounds as Hope went with one of her hound to find outher. She heared shouting coming from one place and it sounded like kids.

Knight Kurogen

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Bearded Cosplayer

Everheart25

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:44 am
Oris couldn't help but smile as he noticed Lumina's brief smile just before she got up, and attempted to walk out. Everything went back to normal as she suddenly fell Oris instantly appeared at her side, " Of coarse you need to stay much longer your exhausted." With that he looked around and some of the children were coughing. and some others begun to nurse there injuries. Oris shoo his head. " Ok minions the fun is over for to day." All of the kids seemed disappointed but the went with the Doctor's.

One doctor still remained thought, " Oris don't you think its time you start acting your age, some of these children are on there last few days, and you have them running around like wild animals." The said shaking his head, " Did you see it though all of those children had the time of there live's today, they can leave this plain of existence happily now that makes all of this worth it." He said with a smile, " You would be so much more useful if you just fought in this forsaken war." Oris just shook his head, " How could I bring happiness back to the world if I fight in your war." The doctor just shook his head and left the room.

" I don't know how many times I have to say that to these people, why does everything always have to be about war?" He said as he somehow made Lumina float back onto her bed, and sat next to her with a tray of food, and water in his hands. " Now despite what you may think I have been assigned to care for you, so sit up try to nourish yourself."

Luminaxxx

Devossy

Knight Kurogen

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Bearded Cosplayer

Everheart25

Tipsy Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tipsy 100

Bearded Senpai

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:28 am
Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Knight Kurogen

Devossy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nathan began to stir and woke up to the feeling of something wet along with multiple sharp pains going throughout parts of his body before noticing a wolf licking his wounds. "Oh no, did I black out again?" He said to himself before wincing from the pain.  
Surface

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games