Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
т α ι v α s : O P E N ( still accepting a few spots) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:06 pm
Wire_Colossus

Tondra and I glanced at eachother, before we both nodded. I piped up.

That is a good idea. Viktor, see if you can't find something that looks appropriate on Veasna. The rest of the men can stay here and keep an eye on the ship.

Tondra nodded again, and we both headed off to her quarters, and I followed so we could both change.

A few minutes later, we both came out. I was supporting Tondra with my shoulder. The slightly taller woman was panting heavily, as if extremely tired. She had straightened her hair and put on a white and light blue number that seemed to be made of pale blue crystal. She also wore an elegant sapphire and diamond necklace and matching earrings.

... You look like and opera singer. Can you sing opera?

Hardy gasp har har gasp.

How am I supposed to know that I'm magic resistant?

And indeed, how did she? She had straightened out my hair easily enough with her little steam powered hair straightener, then she had tried casting a spell to change my hair color, she had barley been able to change the hue and shade without exhausting herself. The effect had been enough though, and I helped her out of the room to catch her breath.

I now roe an elegant long white kimono with a black, pink, and gold obi, with long purple and silver sleeves. In one hand I held a red parasol and I wore long white gloves that went up past my elbows. I still wore the choker I had gotten at Port Plunder.

Oh pant shut up. YOU sing the pant opera. I can barley pant catch my breath, that was so pant taxing!

I'm just teasing. I said with a grin.

(( User Image Rachana and Tondra User Image ))

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:16 pm
Hector's eyes suddenly lit up as she slowly sat up from bed, her bags clearly pronounced in her eyes. She turned her head to the locked trunk before grabbing her leather chest binder (more like bra) that hung on the side of her bed and putting it on swiftly. After all, she was used to these types of situations from her military academy days. She grabbed her shirt as she walked to the door, pulling it over her head and grabbing her sword that stood next to the door. She then opened the door, grabbing the sword hilt. "You have ten seconds before I slice you in half!" Hector snapped at Ebony.

Wire_Colossus

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:36 pm
Ebony remained calm.

"Just Try It. I'll shatter your sword. However, I didn't come here to fight. I came here searching for a female intruder. A Red head and mercenary by the looks of her. Saw her run into the base. Just wanted to Find her, ensure she's not a threat to the safety of those residing in the base, And if Possible Get her name. That's All." Then he Held his hands up to show he was unarmed.

lil_lollypop1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:44 pm
Hector narrowed her eyes. "There is no intruder." Hector stated, obviously livid. "...9 ... 8... 7..." She began to count down, suggesting he run.

Wire_Colossus

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:57 pm
"That Would mean it was You then. Very nice." And He smirked rather widely. "You'll be seeing me much more often then. See you later today, Oh and before I forget to say it. You Look amazing In disguise. If that was a disguise. And I'm not teasing. It's the truth." And then He Saluted, turned, and walked away with his hands in his pockets, a smile clearly on his face.

lil_lollypop1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:47 pm
Wire_Colossus

((Soooooooo sorry. I fell asleep))

Hector said nothing, looking at Ebony with a frown as she slammed her door shut and locked it. She then walked to her bed, taking off her shirt and the leather binder before flopping back into bed. "What kind of man flirts with another man like that?" She asked herself before making a gagging sound and grabbing her pillow. She then drifted off into sleep.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:40 pm
((Anyone mind if I start playing Amoretta a lil early? Pup told me things are a tad too hectic for her to come up with a post right now))

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:46 pm
((If pup said it's okay, I don't see why not.))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:10 pm
Ebony's banging on Hector's door and yelling woke up Erik, as his barrack quarters were right next to the captain's. He quickly dressed in his uniform, using his telekinetic powers to help speed things up, and stuck his head out the door, white gloves in one hand. Erik wanted to be dressed and ready in case there was an emergency. Instead he saw Ebony casually walking away. The first mate went to follow him, but spotted an envelope by Hector's door. It had his name on it, as well as Victor's. He thought Hector wanted both of them to see it, so he'd speak to Victor after seeing what Ebony was up to. After putting on his gloves, picking up the letter, then putting it in an inside pocket of his uniform, Erik ran up to Ebony and tapped him on the shoulder. "Excuse me, do you always bother your head officer's like this?" he asked with an obviously annoyed tone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Victor himself woke up early as he trained himself to do, even when not on military duty. He began doing his morning stretches to make sure his body was ready for the day.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

The next morning found Amoretta staring contemplatively over the side of the ship. She leaning against the railing as the sun rose, casting hues of pinks, oranges, pale purples and blues across the sky. Amoretta was still barefoot, much to her annoyance; though the decks were relatively clean so she had no real reason to complain. Not like that stopped the crimson-eyed redhead from complaining before, but she was trying to make herself as harmless and unobtrusive as possible for the moment.

Anyone who really knew Amoretta knew that look. It was a rare face she made, one of quiet contemplation. It meant she was trying to think like her sister.

And chaos always broke out not long after.

Amoretta couldn't think of anything, which frustrated the girl. She was infuriated-- Eureka, the captain treated her like a pet-- no-- a tool. Almost everyone else she had ever met knew to cower in her presence, but these people had the gall to look at her as if she wasn't even human. And her sister too. Her sister, the only one who truly understood her... her sister, the strongest person she knew, who she looked up to and shared her lack of ability with. They wanted to use her too, as if Rachana was just another inanimate object.

Amoretta wanted to make these people pay. I will escape, she decided, and I will try to do as much damage as possible along the way. How would Rachana do it? Well, she had been wandering around the ship for a while, and she had noticed a small one person airship latched onto the hull. She noted it, but stayed away from it for now. She had free run of the ship for the moment, and Amoretta planned to take full advantage of it.

She needed ideas. She heard a loud thud as a random crew member was messing with the sails.

That's it! Amoretta snapped her fingers, a devious smile coming to her face and a sparkle in her crimson eyes. Rachana would talk to the crew. Rachana would want to know what these people were capable of if she was going to formulate a plan. At least, their abilities, and what they did. Amoretta already knew what Eureka's ability was the Blue Flame, and she had a fondness for fireworks. There was at least one person on the crew who had a Far Sight ability, Amoretta remembered, though which one she didn't know. There also had been reports of one madman murderer on the crew. Though the rest hadn't made enough of an impact on their raids to make any decent note in the military reports.

Amoretta continued to think. She wasn't too worried about her physical safety. After all, she could take one of Rachana's kicks without her ribs denting in, she knew was fairly tough.

What will I do after I escape? She thought. She smiled again. A messenger scroll. Even if they capture me again, it would be worth it if I managed to get ahold of a Messenger Scroll.

LOCATION : the galatea xxx COMPANY : nobody xxx HEALTH : 90%xxx OOC : Not used to having a post style.

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:20 pm
((Psst! *poke* *poke* Eric is messing with you.))

Wire_Colossus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:39 pm
"Not Always. I saw a red head female merc enter the base. I searched the whole base, and I just conducted my search of your Captain's quarters. Since the the captain's quarters were the only room I hadn't searched, It was easy to assume the merc was in Hectors room. However, finding that only hector was in that room, I have made a rather interesting discovery." Ebony answered as he kept walking. All the while he maintained a smile.

"As far as rank goes I could care less. I never have had much respect for those who demand it without earning it. You can blame a corrupt military recruiter for that. Respect is earned, not demanded and given."

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:46 pm
Wire_Colossus

Erik frowned and got in front of Ebony to get in his way. "Oh, and what discover, may I ask, would that be?" he stated. Ebony better have a good answer. Erik didn't care much for what Ebony thought. There were strict rules and regulations in the military and Erik expected those under his command to follow them. Erik was the superior officer here, so Ebony would have to do as he commanded. Refusal was insubordination.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:54 pm
"Your captain is a woman pretending to be a man. And I must say I do admire her for having not only the audacity to do it, but the tenacity to stick to it." And Ebony continued to stay in a cheerful mood. "If You hadn't asked, I wouldn't have told a soul." Then turned and looked back at the room door with a smile.

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers