Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Leveret's Home (Student's Welcome to stay) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 11:54 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris smiles a little at the compliment about his room. "Thanks, tried my best to make it look as normal as possible" he said as he uses his abilit to put the icy rose in the freezer. Afterwards he closes the door to his bedroom, "You can have a seat wherever you like" he said setting his knack sack down by his desk.
the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 9:02 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris smiles a little at the compliment about his room. "Thanks, tried my best to make it look as normal as possible" he said as he uses his abilit to put the icy rose in the freezer. Afterwards he closes the door to his bedroom, "You can have a seat wherever you like" he said setting his knack sack down by his desk.
the amazing kitsune

jeffery nodded looking around abit he decided to take a seat on moris's bed smieling at him softly " so what would you like to do my telepathic friend " he said with a playfull tone  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 6:59 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris liked how playful Jeffery sounded then he opens up one of his drawers of his desk. "My big reveal is that I'm an inventor" he confesses taking out an device the size of a cell phone. "I will give a demonstration of what my tracker can do through a game of hot and cold if I have you consent to use something of yours" he tells him.
the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 7:46 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris liked how playful Jeffery sounded then he opens up one of his drawers of his desk. "My big reveal is that I'm an inventor" he confesses taking out an device the size of a cell phone. "I will give a demonstration of what my tracker can do through a game of hot and cold if I have you consent to use something of yours" he tells him.
the amazing kitsune

jeffery was shocked he was a inventor not many people can claim to be that he smiled at him " cute and smart " he said hearing if he could use something of his he nodded he took out his wallet and took a picture out of it and handded it to him "here you can use this"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 8:02 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris blushes lightly at being called cute because he wasn't used to that kind of compliment. He opens up looks to slot at the bottom of the device. "With this tracker you will be track down this picture no matter where it is in a one mile radius and the tracker can stick onto anything" he explains. Removes what looks to be a small dot, the size of a dust mite, and places it on the back of the picture then dot camouflages. After handing over to device to Jeffery, "Close your eyes and count to ten, please" he said so he can hide the picture.
the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 8:08 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris blushes lightly at being called cute because he wasn't used to that kind of compliment. He opens up looks to slot at the bottom of the device. "With this tracker you will be track down this picture no matter where it is in a one mile radius and the tracker can stick onto anything" he explains. Removes what looks to be a small dot, the size of a dust mite, and places it on the back of the picture then dot camouflages. After handing over to device to Jeffery, "Close your eyes and count to ten, please" he said so he can hide the picture.
the amazing kitsune

jeffery nodded and then closed his eyes and started to count to ten " 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10" he then opened his eyes ad saw moris there no with out the picture " so now what moris " he said with a smile  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 8:57 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris used his telekinesis to move the photo behind the dresser while Jeffery was counting so he didn't have to physically move. "Press the green button to turn on the device then type in what you're looking for once the keyboard appears. Afterwards follow the sound of the humming, the faster the humming the closer you are to the picture" he gives instructions. He updated the device since the last time he had shown it to anyone.
the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 9:31 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris used his telekinesis to move the photo behind the dresser while Jeffery was counting so he didn't have to physically move. "Press the green button to turn on the device then type in what you're looking for once the keyboard appears. Afterwards follow the sound of the humming, the faster the humming the closer you are to the picture" he gives instructions. He updated the device since the last time he had shown it to anyone.
the amazing kitsune

jeffery nodded pressing the green button he typed in photo he then heard it giving a humming sound moving around the room he turned toward the dresser the humming got louder moving toward it until it was loud he looked behind the dresser and grabbed the photo " that really cool moris " he said then looking at the photo with a slightly sad expression on his face  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 10:00 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris watches Jeffery use the tracker and he was happy that worked without any glitches. "Thanks, I've been working on another invention, but its not ready to be tested yet" he said before noticing the expression on the older male's face. "Is there something the matter?" he asked as he walked over to Jeffery.
the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 10:11 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris watches Jeffery use the tracker and he was happy that worked without any glitches. "Thanks, I've been working on another invention, but its not ready to be tested yet" he said before noticing the expression on the older male's face. "Is there something the matter?" he asked as he walked over to Jeffery.
the amazing kitsune

he smiled sadly and showed him the picture better " this is who i was before what happened to me i was a pretty good looking guy if i say so myself " he said with a chuckled " but now im more monster then man " he said softly  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 10:51 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris looked at the picture that he didn't give much of a glance a moment ago. "You still are, just more interesting" he said with one hand on Jeffery's right shoulder to show he was being sincere. He removes his hand, "Are you really that insecure about your appearance that you carry the past with you in picture form?" he asked.
the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 11:44 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris looked at the picture that he didn't give much of a glance a moment ago. "You still are, just more interesting" he said with one hand on Jeffery's right shoulder to show he was being sincere. He removes his hand, "Are you really that insecure about your appearance that you carry the past with you in picture form?" he asked.
the amazing kitsune

He blushed slightly but made it go down hearing what he asked he sighed and sat on the bed " maybe its a bit of that yes but its also because I don't want to forget who I was "  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 12:45 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris put away his device then he sat down next to Jeffery on the bed. "I do something like that myself. I keep photos of people I was adopted by and reminds of how far I've gone and what could have happened if I had given up" he said sympathizing with him.
the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 5:13 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris put away his device then he sat down next to Jeffery on the bed. "I do something like that myself. I keep photos of people I was adopted by and reminds of how far I've gone and what could have happened if I had given up" he said sympathizing with him.
the amazing kitsune

he chuckled softly " arent we a pair both holding onto the past never forgeting what got us here " he turned and wrapped moris in a hug " im glad i meet someone like you moris  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 6:47 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris nods, "Yes, that is something we have in common" he said agreeing with him. He was surprised by the hug because he was usually the one to initiate them. "That's something I don't hear very often" he admits and hugs him back, "And I am glad to have met you too, Jeffery" he said smiling.
the amazing kitsune

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games