Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Master... GET TO WORK! (spartan x lollypop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:06 am
"But look at her! She's smart, pretty, likes video games, and actually likes me too! It's hard not to fall for her!" He said back to her. "You know more about her right? Can't you tell me about her? Please?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:09 am
"No." Maria replied. "I'm not turning you into an obsessive stalker. If you want to figure out more about her, call her and ask her yourself. You have her phone number."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:12 am
"I'm not going to become a stalker!" Darius said quickly. "I like her, a lot. But it doesn't mean I'm going to stalk her every move because of it!" When she said that he could call her, he picked up his phone looking at it for a while. "I-I don't know... She might be busy... I don't want to interrupt if she doing something important right now..." Darius mumbled, setting his phone down.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:15 am
"... she just left. She's probably still being driven back home." Maria replied bluntly. "Honestly..." She huffed. "If you don't even have the guts to call her, then maybe the heartache is good for you."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:19 am
"Look, I'm nervous okay? We just had a really good day together and I'm worried that if I call I may sound too forward or say something I could regret." Hey said to her, sighing. "But what would you know about that? Have you ever had a boyfriend before?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:25 am
"I haven't the need. I'm married to my ambition." Maria replied. "Besides, I have no shortage of boys I could ask out. Five asked me out today, and I had to decline because I didn't even know their names. I'm not the one who needs help, so stop antagonizing me or I won't help you at all."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:38 am
"Who ever said you needed help? I'm the one asking for help here." Darius said, crossing his arms. "Whatever, you're services aren't needed so just go back to your room or something." He said to her turning back to his game.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:44 pm
((Sorry for the late reply. My computer has been on the fritz, and it kept making this 'blep' sound like I was holding down a button when I wasn't, and the mouse wasn't working like it should... but hopefully it's fixed now.))

"As you wish." She replied, feeling as if he would regret this again. Then again, she never quite knew. She gathered her things and went back to her room, planning to go to sleep early.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:05 pm
(Okay, so how do you want to tackle the next day? I know we're introducing Maria's stalker, but what else you want them to do? Maybe have Darius and Jackie hang out more and start falling for each other even more?)

Darius didn't know what she was on about, but he knew how popular she already was. However, it wasn't any of his concern to what she does in school since the rest of the time she's at his side by contract. He doubted she'd ever get a boyfriend because of it. With a yawn, he turned off his consoles and went to bed, hoping that he could hang out with Jackie more tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:31 pm
((Sure. Sounds good. *nods* Maria will probably feel a bit put out, adding to the drama))

The next morning, Maria woke up early as usual, getting ready, eating, and walking into Darius's room, grabbing his uniform. "Time to wake up, Master." She stated, half expecting him to get up immediately as he had been.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:57 pm
Darius woke up with Maria at his bedside once more, the routine pretty much set up. He grabbed his uniform, took a shower, and then went down to eat before the two of them headed to school. "I'll see you during lunch with Jackie." He told her with a smile, heading to class.

While Maria did have plenty of boys fawning over her, there was one who wanted nothing but her in his life. His name was Marcus, an averaged height boy who looked too skinny for his weight class, had oily black hair, and was extremely clumsy. He never had a girlfriend before, only staring in the background, but this time he wanted to break away from that and date the girl who had fallen in love with only yesterday, that of course being Maria.

(Think you can help me come up with ways on how the stalker and Maria interact? He's a comic relief character yes, but I don't know what else to do with him)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:11 am
((Well, since he's a klutz, there's always the classic, screwing up and getting stuff all over her clothes during lunch. That or he could have gotten stuff on his own clothes, gotten embarrassed, and ran away. Also, tripping over other people in the halls when stalking her. Depending on how bold you want to make him, you could have him run up to her and try to profess his love. That or he could be bullied or something.))

"Ok. See you at lunch." She told Darius before walking off. Her day went by as usual, though she couldn't help but feel like someone was watching her. Of course, whenever she looked, there were several boys looking at her, so she tried her best to ignore it and focus on school.

It was time for art class and Jackie waved to Darius as he came in. She wondered what they were going to do today as the first official day of class, and she was hoping there was group work so she could pair up with Darius.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:27 am
(Yea, that sounds like a good idea)

Darius smiled and waved back at Jackie as he sat down, the class starting. "Since you all just started the class, I feel it's best to get to know each other by starting a group project." The art teacher said to the class. "Get in a pair and I'll give you more instructions once you do so." Darius immediately looked over at Jackie, there eyes meeting at the same time. He motioned her to come sit next to him, giving her a smile.

Marcus was in almost every one of Maria's classes, watching her as he took notes to figure out more about her and what she liked. He'd have to if he wanted to be with her forever. As he took notes, a few bullies started to toss paper footballs at him whenever the teacher wasn't looking, snickering as they did so.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:42 am
Jackie immediately shifted over to Darius's side as he signaled her. "Hey stranger." She smirked as she nudged his shoulder playfully. "Wanna do a project with me?" She asked with a smile.

Maria heard the snickers with irritation. She tried to ignore it, tapping her pencil against the desk between notes as she continued to hear it. She looked over at some of the boys, raising a brow, but they immediately stopped, blushing slightly and looking away. She turned around, her eyes skimming passed Marcus, trying to figure out what was so funny before turning back towards the professor and continuing her notes.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:46 am
Darius grinned when she nudged his shoulder, nodding. "I'd love to do a project with you, pretty stranger." He said with a grin and a light blush.

Marcus saw Maria turn, the boys stopping with there bullying. When she turned back, he blushed, thinking she did that to save him from being picked on. She only skimmed past him, but he could feel the exact moment when there eyes met, writing down more notes on her.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff