Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Mushroom Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 10:37 am
User ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Cecil Choi | Choi Hyun-Ri Bloodsucker
❛I didn't want to wake up.
I was having a much better time asleep.
And that's really sad.
It was almost like a reverse nightmare, like when you wake up from a nightmare you're so relieved.

I.. woke up into a nightmare.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

○I'm feeling melancholic.
●I'm speaking to no one at the moment.
○I'm currently wearing something casual.
●I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.
○I currently have feelings for no one.

He found himself already wandering the streets early in the morning, already finding something to occupy himself with before the sun rose from the horizon. He was quiet, bored, though unlike the others, the last thing he wanted was to have someone come up and talk to him. He was sick of social interaction. He disliked having an attachment with another, let alone establishing friendships and whatnot. He was alone. He didn’t have to care about the feelings of another, neither did he want to. All he had was himself, and he had been satisfied as it is.

His first destination was the park. Again. There, he could smell the soft fragrance the cherry blossom trees carried and despite the slight drizzle, Cecil found himself sitting atop the tree branch, dangling his feet in mid-air while he rest his back against its trunk. The sky was cloudy, and rain clouds started rolling in. Many wouldn’t pay a single mind to the changes in the weather, but Cecil found it absolutely beautiful. He found everything beautiful. The world, the universe.. Save his sinful existence, that is.

Minutes turned into hours, where he found himself fondling the cross necklace his mother gave him before death took her from him. He’d graze his fingers across the edges that have slowly worn out throughout the many centuries. It was so old, so rustic, but to him, it was something that held great importance, and it was okay, if none of them understood why he held onto such an old pendant. He had his reasons, and he didn’t need anyone to understand.

The rain never stopped, neither did the storm in his heart.

Cecil soon found himself walking down the empty streets once more, surprised that no one bothered to even take a stroll in the rain. It was comforting. Melancholic, but comforting. However, the vampire has had enough rain for today. He adjusted his glasses, taking notice of a fox that entered Moonbucks just moments earlier. He made her out to be Vixen, a fellow.. friend of his, one of his few trusted companions. Instead of entering the cafe, the vampire continued walking, until the sounds of machines beeping and crackling coins caught his attention.

An arcade? When was the last time he came to such a place?

”Can’t you go a little easy on me?! You’re so mean, Hyun!” a girl, brunette, with long and wavy locks, huffing and puffing as she whined over losing the racing match against him.

”I already did. You just suck real bad--” a man with curly auburn locks laughed, ”But it’s okay. How about I treat you to a snowcone?” and the woman, initially rather annoyed and frustrated with Cecil, wound up laughing and tugging him along by his hand, already eager to devour her promised vanilla snowcone.

“You’re the best! I love you most, Hyun!” exclaimed the young woman, and the man, too, would laugh. ”I love you, too.”

Cecil huffed, and a frown would tug against the corners of his lips. He didn’t have to recall these kinds of memories now. It was very uncalled for, utterly unnecessary. Yet, if so, why did it feel so bittersweet, so.. dearly missed? He stood still, staring into the arcade with a bitter smile. Maybe it was just him. Maybe he’s just naturally a gloomy person.

But what if he could turn back time? Would he be a different person if she had survived, if she had lived? Would he be less gloomy? Cecil didn’t have an answer, and he suppose he never will. It was over and done with, and there was nothing he could change. Maybe this is life’s way of messing with him, who knows? Life is strange, after all.

With a soft sigh, he stepped into the establishment, his eyes scanning the machines available. Pac man, pinball and so much more other than the classic old ones. His golden orbs soon fell upon a claw machine not too far from where he stood. The plush toys it held were quite beautiful, and very well made. He wasn’t all too tempted to give it a go. At least not until he saw a particular plush Ji-min once loved. He remembered desperately finding Gudetama series merchandise just for the sake of her birthday. It was a sense of nostalgia that sent him exchanging his loose money for tokens.

Cecil gave it a go, and failed at his first try. The second time was no different, though this time, the plush fell closer towards the drop zone. With another two or three shots, the plush was finally out, and Cecil found himself chuckling over his achievement, though that seems to be fairly.. short-lived. Instead, the excitement has been replaced with hurt and misery the moment he remembered that the person he wanted to gift this toy to, is no longer around.

His hands fell limp to his side, and he found himself sighing once more. He could just give it to someone else, or maybe he could give it to that child he passed by just moments earlier. Then again, maybe he could keep it. Maybe he can pretend that she’s never gone, that she’s still here. Maybe she’ll come back one day? Cecil wanted to believe so, despite knowing it’s impossible. A little wishful thinking wouldn’t hurt, would it?

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 11:19 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                                        Summer was humming softly as she walked along the sidewalk, not really caring that her hair was all wet due to the rain. After she had woken up rather early to let Baxter out to go potty, she had decided to go out for a walk even though the weather was gloomy. She had been trapped inside her house for way too long and would likely end up going crazy if she stayed in there one more minuet. Glancing around as she walked, she noticed people practically running to get from their cars to the local places of business. She didn't understand what the rush was, plus, by running you were more likely to get wet than if you walked. Or so she has heard.

Shrugging a little bit, Summer would then pass by a familiar building that made her pause then back up a little bit. The arcade? She had stopped in here once, but didn't really get a chance to play anything. After a couple seconds of thinking it over, she pushed the door open and stepped inside. Standing on the rug, she shook her head a little bit, almost as if she were a dog trying to shake off after a bath. Realizing she looked like an idiot, she blushed a little then glanced around.

As she expected the place wasn't too full. There were a few kids running from game to game with slightly annoyed looking parents following them and there were a couple groups of kids and teenagers that were standing around some of the games. Stepping away from the front door, the raven haired woman would make her way over to one of the quarter machines. Approaching it, she cast a glance towards the man that was standing at the nearby claw machine. Noticing the stuffed plushie in his hand, she would smile softly. "Woah, you managed to get one of those things out of there? I've probably put hundreds of dollars in claw machines back when I was a kid and the only thing I ever got was crippling disappointment." She chuckled softly as she fished a 5 dollar bill out of her pocket and put it in the machine. She would then grab one of the little cups that they put at the machines and scooped her quarters into it.

x──────────────────────────────────
                                                                        x profile | here tab dating nobody tab wearing rainy weather tab ooc chat
                                                                        yo punny nut

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 8:43 am
User ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Cecil Choi | Choi Hyun-Ri Bloodsucker
❛I didn't want to wake up.
I was having a much better time asleep.
And that's really sad.
It was almost like a reverse nightmare, like when you wake up from a nightmare you're so relieved.

I.. woke up into a nightmare.❜

○I'm feeling melancholic.
●I'm speaking to a stranger at the moment.
○I'm currently wearing something casual.
●I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.
○I currently have feelings for no one.

Cecil was pretty much silent the entire time, only ever casting his gaze to the kids that were racing cars not too far from where he stood. They were arguing over how either one of them had cheated, that it wasn’t a fair race, and Cecil could only snort and shake his head in denial.

What was the point fighting over such trivial matters? Is this the way of life? The life of a normal person Cecil never had the chance to experience, perhaps. He wasn’t normal, no. He had strange abilities that proved harm towards mortals. He was dangerous, or so he’s told. He was a vampire, a creature that should never have mingled with a person from the human race. He should have known, or perhaps he did. He just chose to ignore it.

”Hyun, what are you standing there for? Let’s go!” a voice rang beside his ear, and he’d find his gaze locking onto a pair of hazel brown irises. His body shook, and he’d take a step backwards, noting how impossible it was for her to stand before him. She couldn’t be real. He even went to her funeral-- he remembered how cold her hand was when he held them for the last time. She wasn’t real. All these, it’s not real-- yet.. is it wrong for him to have wishful thinking? Walnut locks fell loosely around her shoulders, and she’d have the habit to sweep them all over to her right shoulder. On the top right section of her fringe, she always had a strand of hair that flipped upwards, a strand of hair she could never tame.

”Ji-min?” he called out.
”Hyun. It’s cold here. It’s so dark.” she whispered.
”I-- I’m sorry-- I’m so sorry--”
”It’s cold.. It’s so cold--” she held her body, her shoulders trembling from what seemed like a mixture of fear, and coldness. Cecil shook his head and turned away, and the next time he turned his head back, in front of him, stood a little girl.

”Mama! It’s cold!” she whined, and her mother, half nagging her, would drag her out of the arcade. The vampire, though, would be left standing in a daze, gazing at the spot the girl once stood. That moment, in that split second, his heart throbbed painfully in his chest. Life has a cruel way of toying with people, he thought bitterly. Life.. is cruel.

”Woah, you managed to get one of those things out of there?” Cecil jumped in shock, only to realize a woman had walked up to him. And much like a mime, indeed, the air of melancholy that once surrounded him disappeared completely, and had been replaced with his usual cheerful facade.

Cecil chuckled and shrugged. ”Guess you can say I’ve gotten myself a pretty good catch!” he stated, eyeing the plush toy every once in a while. ”I mean, I only catch the easy ones, so I don’t spend a lot of money on those-- harder ones- I mean, come on. It’s so obvious the claw loosens whenever it reaches the top-- those people must think we’re blind! Goodness!” he huffed and puffed, while his eyebrows slowly furrow into knots. He doesn’t have a lot to do with the plush he had been holding. He didn’t have a place to keep it either.

His golden orbs soon tunnel visioned on the young woman, and he’d find himself staring at the ravenette for a short moment before he finally spoke. ”Here, why don’t you have it? I don’t really have a reason to keep it anyway.”

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 10:11 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, мαяcн ①⑨тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑥②
( ⑤ мσитнs, ⑪ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 8:49 pm
User Image

xxxx ☾ Benjamin Harris ☽ xxxx
xxxxThe Demonic Water Magexxxx

”The waters will obey me... with just a flourish of my hand.”

Residence: 1314 Ombre Housing DistrictOccupation: Bookworm's Sales Associate

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

-- Enter --

Benjamin was not a huge fan of arcade games, he would have to admit that. But still, as he entered the premises of The Mushroom Kingdom, he admitted that the owner did a great job in putting the place together. There was not much presence except for the workers as well a few teenagers seeking to kill time through the vast variety of entertainment. There was one male immersed in Tekken 6 and a couple shooting hoops at the basketball machine. All in all, there was not much vibrancy, but it was still morning anyway. He may as well spend a few hours there before heading to work at Bookworm's later in the afternoon to see if there were any games that may pique his curiosity.

With that, he approached the token machine, converting $2 of his money to tokens for his rounds there. He wasn't planning to spend that much money there, anyway.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: being curious
Company: no one (for now)
Money: $107.60 (Wallet - after); $1000.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

JayyLee10

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 11:33 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

User Image

F u n d s: $1000::::::O u t f i t: Be Afraid::::::M o o d: Excited::::::C o m p a n y: Ben::::::R e l a t i o n s h i p: Single

The mornings were the least exciting part of the day for Avery. There was not much to do and was the most slow part of the day, though today change that morning for her as she started her new job in the acrade. Even though she should be working, a little gaming couldn't hurt, plus it was the morning! Shouldn't be a lot of people in the arcade in the morning and maybe she could help tidy up the place before they open and if she catch up on all those work, she could play for a good while until people need help. As Avery made her way to the arcade, she lift her sunglasses up to the top of her head and enter the building. Luckily there wasn't much people around and not so loud. Avery walked to the employee room and to her new locker, placing all her belongings expect her wallet in and took her name tag and pin it on her jean pocket. Finishing up in the employee room, Avery walked out of the room, looked around the place before heading off to a certain place of a good game to kill time, until her eye spot the demon she met in the library. She smirked lightly at the sight of the bookworm being in this place. She made her way to Ben and leaned her back on the machine Ben was getting his tokens and lightly waved at him. "Didn't expect to see you here. How's it going?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Out.Of.Character:

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 2:21 am
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Benjamin then picked up the tokens as the end result of the conversion, making sure that not even one would fall off to the floor. That was when a familiar voice piped up and the half-demon turned, only to notice Avery. He had seen her back them at the library and sure enough, it had been a few weeks since their first meeting. His mouth curled into a slight smile as he replied to the greeting, slipping the tokens into the pocket of his jeans. He was in the mood for something semi-formal, a little different from his usual preference.

"Aside from work keeping me busy, I'm all good. It has been a long while since our last conversation. I have a shift later at Bookworm's after lunch so I may as well check out the other places of this city, like this one right here." He then sat down on one of the chairs usually reserved for the clients who are trying out the arcade fighting games. "So what brings you here, Avery?"

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: being curious
Company: Avery
Money: $107.60 (Wallet); $1000.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

JayyLee10

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 8:37 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

User Image

F u n d s: $1000::::::O u t f i t: Be Afraid::::::M o o d: Excited::::::C o m p a n y: Ben::::::R e l a t i o n s h i p: Single

"Oh is that so? Wouldn't think of you the gaming type of person based from our first meeting", the demon said as she rose a brow up from Ben's little city adventure and ended up in the arcade. From the last meeting, he was into a book he was reading and didn't look the gaming person. Avery kinda knew what a gamer would look like. Her eyes wondered around the place and spotted a person playing one of the shooting games. His skills were on point on the game, each shot he did on the game point blank hit it's target. Was not bad if she say so herself. Maybe after he's done with that game, she can probably go to that machine and maybe try to beat his score if he was that good. But the question Ben asked the girl, brought her back to his attention. "Hmmm... let's see... I work here and since it's just morning,
I'll probably kill some time and play a few games until it gets really busy later."
, Avery told him as she pulled out her wallet and grabbed a single dollar, changing the bill into quarters. "So any game that interest you? Let's do a little competition?" Avery let out a small smirk as she grabbed the coins and waited for Ben to said out a game or point a random game they can play.

Out.Of.Character:

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 9:56 pm
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The half-demon hummed, also nodding at her guess that he wasn't the type to play arcade games. "That's absolutely correct. I'm more attuned into books than these games in particular. Wouldn't hurt to give these a try... I guess." There would be the time in which the same old routine would be boring for Ben, hence his curiosity would lead him to other places. His eyes dilated at the mention of Avery working in the place. "Oh, so you are now one of the employees here? That's good. Earning money can help you much even if it's just related to something that you like." Hence, he chose to work as a sales associate in the bookstore; reading would always be his passion.

At the mention of the little competition, that was when the day became interesting for the blond. He once again hummed in thought, bobbing his head up and down slowly in interest. "Care tell what you want to play for today?" As long as it wouldn't be anything related to his awful past, like ones involving demon extermination, it would good for him.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: being curious, and interested
OOC:

JayyLee10

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:37 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

User Image

Something new to try, that wasn't so bad, Avery does need to try something different than the usual things she does. Well, she did try reading books, but that... didn't work so well for her. The book she read on the first time she met Ben was really interesting, she was able to learn more about the demons and the history of them. ]"It's not so bad for the first day. Plus I'll be able to meet and compete with others while working, only if not so busy like this morning." The joy of working at a arcade and playing some games while working. Avery's eyes rose a bit as Ben was down for the little competition she mention to kill some time and let her suggest a game to play. Ben not being much of the gamer type, she didn't want to kick his butt so much, she chose one mildly less competitive,
Pac-Man. "How's this game? Don't want to beat you too hard so easy to make you quit.", Avery joked as she walked to the machine and pulled a quarter out of her pocket, "Ready to play?' Avery held the quarter between her index and thumb, near the coin slot as she waited for Ben.

Out.Of.Character:
Lol don't want to have Avery kick his butt in one game xD
Starting at lowest difficulty and continue onward to hard difficulty afterwards x3

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:58 pm
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Competition. That was something that Ben was partially familiar with, but it would sometimes lead to places in which crossing the line would lead to deadly consequences. Demons were a bane of existence to almost everyone on Earth so there would always be extermination to see who should run the world. That was one type of competition that left a bad taste in his mouth. But at least the arcade would be there for the competition, without the need to shed blood in real life... hopefully. "Glad to know that you are enjoying the job."

But then, his eyes were set on that classic arcade machine. It was a shame that he didn't get a chance to try one in his past life because of the abuse. Even with his new parents, he still missed the opportunity. He nodded in response. "Be my guest." And he stepped closer to the machine, ready to pay attention to Avery as she would be the mentor for today.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: being curious, and interested
OOC:

JayyLee10

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:33 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image
User Image

Money: $999.75
Outfit: Be Afraid
Mood: Time to kick some butt!
Company: Ben
Relationship: Single

Avery's mouth turned into a small smirk as Ben walked toward the female to watch a bit of the game. "This game is not too hard, you just have to be careful and not let the ghost touch you.", the female explained to him as she inserted the quarter in the machine and the classical Pac-Man sound came to play as it started up and displayed the classic Pac-Man and the four ghost, Pinky, Inky, Blinky, and Clyde. As the game was setting up for the first live to start, Avery placed her left hand on top of the machine and with the other on top of the joy stick and moved Pac-Man to the left to start things off. Avery looked at the machine with full concentration to avoid getting touched by one of the ghost, and moving the stick down to the first power pellets and temporarily turned the ghost in a dark blue color and running away from the yellow fellow. "These big dots here give you powers for a limit amount of time and turned the ghost into these dark blue color and when they're in that color you can do this..", moving the stick to the left one of the dark blue ghost nearby Pac-Man got chomped and turned into moving eyes and moved back into the box in the middle, recovering it's original body, "And they turned into eyes.. and run back into that box" Avery decided as she was teaching Ben a bit of the game, as the power up that gave Pac-Man to eat the ghost disappeared, she moved the yellow hero into one of the ghost, losing of her lifes and moved away from the machine and gestured Ben to play the next life. "Give it a try, can't always just watch me play. Let's see how you'll do. Call this as a practice round before the actually competition" Avery told me as she leaned on the side of the machine and waited for Ben to take charge of the next life.

O.O.C: Coins in hand: 3 quarters

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:01 am
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Although Ben was not saying anything during the demonstration, he listened intently to each and every word Avery mentioned. He even took notice of the joystick controls for the movement. He was the other to gather information through the books he was reading, as well as through the actions he did back then at the bookstore. But still, it didn't mean that he would get the game on the first try; it would take a bit more time to get the gist of the game. The half-demon took a deep breath before stepping forward, his hands now close to the controls. "Ok, time to give this a try."

The British male was grasping the joystick firmly but carefully so it wouldn't break, looking at the screen with intense concentration as he moved the titular character. The ghosts were moving around and he had to avoid them if he wanted to survive. He was able to go through the maze for 30 seconds before the Pac-man ate the ghost and it died, thus the life count was reduced once more. He frowned. "Hmmm... not too great, but still not bad for a first try." He hadn't known much yet about the possible world records for the gameplay so he wasn't sure if it was a complete success or simply a bust.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: being focused
OOC:

JayyLee10

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:52 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image
User Image

Money: $999.75
Outfit: Be Afraid
Mood: Time to kick some butt!
Company: Ben
Relationship: Single

Avery watched as Ben took control of the stick and then gave his first try on the game. It wasn't bad to watch, Ben listened what she said about avoiding the ghost from killing the yellow hero, until the hero tried to chomp up the ghost and taking a life out. Closed enough, just needed the big white dots and he could have eaten the ghost if he got the power up. "Not bad for the first time. Though don't forget you need the big white dots to have the ability to eat the ghost into eyes remember.", she told him as she took control of the stick, "Lemme finish this last life and hopefully get pass this one round at least and get in the scoreboard if I can." As the next life started, Avery stared down on the screen, and moved the yellow hero around the map, getting the small dots around the map and taking the power ups to help her get the ghost away from her. Finishing the current map, Avery turned her eyes to Ben, checking if he would like to give another try or to play something else. "Wanna give another try? Or check out another game? I picked the easiest game for a practice run, so why not check out the other machines to see if there's anything you wanna give a try?" Avery continued to play on Pac-Man until she ended the last life and input her initials "Ave" in the leaderboards and didn't make it to the top three, but it was alright with her, she was giving a training with Ben on the game, maybe she'll be back in that machine later and try to get in the top three or at least top ten if can't make it for the top three.

O.O.C: Coins in hand: 3 quarters

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:19 am
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Oh right... Why hadn't he tried the power-ups yet? Benjamin inwardly frowned at that mistake that he made, but chose not to think too much about that and remember that he would still have time for progress if he would be free. Maybe on his day off, he should give it another try. He let Avery step in to finish the last life for the round before the game would be over. The half-demon would admit that the girl had some mad skills at arcade games, much as he had with reading books and performing breathing exercises. Everyone did have at least one thing they were good at and it would never be the same, but it wouldn't hurt to try their best. At the question on whether to try another game or continue practicing, that was when his eyes trailed to another machine that caught his interest.

"Hmmm... maybe that one," he spoke as he pointed to the Skeeball machine with his index finger. No one was playing that for now, so why not jump in?

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: definitely curious
OOC: Just finished doing freelance work, so late reply.

JayyLee10

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games